Where are you

Angel Of Darkness

Looking down at the fabric between my fingers, I sighed. It was comming along fine but it wasnt anywhere near done. It was after all just a start. I had plans to add a hood, sleeves and even pockets soon enought but at the moment it was a long vest that would hand past his knees. It would keep him warm for sure but not untill I finished it. I leaned back against the shelves as I looked over to the area where Jaejoong and I slept. It had been my first time, Jaejoong was my first. I had always believed since the world had gone dark, I would never meet anyone who I could give my heart to. To love with my heart, body and soul. Jaejoong was the only being I loved, but he was an angel. When this was all over, the world brought back to light, the creatures returned to where they had came from and Jaejoong would be called back up to heaven. I was sure of it! As much as he said he would stay with me, I knew deep down in my heart that he would have to return to heaven. I sighed, feeling my heart was breaking as I thought of the truth of the situation. How could an angel be allowed to continue to live on earth? It would not be allowed. A single tear fell from my eyes and I quickly wipped it away. I didnt want Jaejoong to walk in seeing me like this. He would know I was thinking too hard on the future. I picked up the needle and thread and continued to sew. I concentrated hard but stopped and looked at the place we spent eternal bliss. For the first time I had let my emotions, my feelings and my soul out for a single person and he cherished it. He showed me how he would treat me for the rest of my life. I had the best sleep since I could ever remember. And opening my eyes to see Jaejoong's hair had returned to its original black with the blonde trying to escape. I decided not to tell him. I felt he would worry if the blonde would ever return again but I liked the dark color of his hair. It was after all how I met him. I was sure he looked really angelic with his blonde hair, but I think his black hair fit him more then he thought. The red was gone, and as far as he knew, he didnt know his hair had changed. I smiled at my little secret as I continued to sew till I heard the noises of creatures howling. This time it was a pack, like wolves. I quickly blew out the candles, grabbing the coat I had been working on and quietly returned to the area Jaejoong and I had been staying. I packed the coat in the bag he left as well as the other supplies. I stipped it onto my back and waited.

The pack of creatures were sniffing around the building. I looked around a few of the shelves, peaking to see to the windows. They were walking by but they had caught a scent. I didnt know if it was mine or Jaejoong's but they had began to howl. I watched as they all began to howl and then take off running. The caught Jaejoong's scent. I was safe for now but Jaejoong was not. I began to apprach toward the front of the building to try to see if Jaejoong was near or watching. I knew he would know how to loose them but for how long. They would follow his scent to here again and that lead to me. We would both be in trouble. I looked out the window to see the pack was still close by. Just then I heard growling. I looked up at the window behind me to see one of the creatures had spotted me. Without hesitating I opened the door and ran. It followed me! I had to run away. I kept running even after I heard gun shots. More howls, more guns and screaming. Someone else was here. I lookeed behind me to find I was still being chased. I continued to run.

"JAEJOONG!" I called out. I continued to run down the streets, turning around building to try to loose the creature. I turned down an alley and ran into a person. They quickly shoved me to the ground and just as I looked behind me, the beast that followed me then met its end when the person shot his gun several times. The creature cried as it laid in the ground, dying. I turned back to the person who I had ran into. It was not Jaejoong. The man looked down at me.

"WE HAVE A SURVIVOR! GET HER OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE GETS HERSELF KILLED." The man called to more men. Two men came up and grabbed me, pulling me away but I fought. I wasnt leaving without Jaejoong.

"DARA?" I could hear Jaejoong calling out to me.

"JAEJOONG!" I called back.

"JAEJOon-mmmmm." The men muffled my cries as they continued to carry me away.

"DARA! DARA~???" He continued to call for me. I began to cry as I could hear him but I could not call back out to him. I bit the hand that muffled me. The man cried out in pain.

"JAEJOONG! JAEJOONG I AM HER-" The other man knocked the of his gun to my head, stopping me and knocking me out cold. I could faguily remember hearing Jaejoong's voice still calling me, but my world went black, and I could not hear him calling my name.

 

I woke up later with a massive headache. I rubbed my head finding it heard to think. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a tent. I was surrounded by men. One in which was checking my head injury.

"You should stay still! They hit you pretty hard so please dont get up." The man checking my head spoke to me. I could barely see him since everything was a blur.

"Jaejoong!" I called out breathlessly. The man turned to the others.

"She had a friend with her?" He asked the men. The men stayed silent then left the tent. They never answer nor did they spoke a word. The man that was left was the one checking my head. He sighed and returned to me.

"Jaejoong! Where is he?" I asked.

"I do not know about your friend. All I know is that they found you and knocked you out to shut you up. Thats all I have been told." He explained. I tried to sit up but my head began to pound and a sick feeling in my gut made me spill my guts as I turned to my side and hurled. The man patted my back and held my hair back. After I was done he helped me slowly lay back down.

"They hit you really hard. Too hard I imagine. If you wait here I will go get you medicine. If I learn anything about your friend I will be sure to return with whatever information I can." The man shared. He then left the room, leaving me alone in this strange place. I could feel my head spinning but all that was on my mind was Jaejoong. Where was he? Did he hear my calls? Did they knock him out too? Or did they...? No I couldnt think like that. I couldnt. I tried to keep my eyes open, trying to focus on something so to clear my vision but my eyelids weighed on me, slowly trying to close. Without warning my eyes closed and I had fallen to nothingness.