The invasion (Part 1)

Angel Of Darkness

Guards were set all around the camp, some were even the civilian men that lived in the camp. Rae Won made sure that there was atleast two guards posted around. Two men were walking around the camp, passing each post as they checked the surrounding area. Inside the forrest, Sung Min, Chanyeol and I waited till they came close. Once they were close enough Sung Min signaled to me. I nodded. Sitting in the tree, I released my wings so that they were visible to the guards as they walked by while Chanyeol began making bird calls. The two men heard the calls and saw the wings. They stopped for a moment then began making their way into the forrest. Chanyeol and Sung Min hid as they waited for them to come closer into the darkness. They closed in under my from the branch I was sitting in. When they looked up I smiled and waved. Sung Min and Chanyeol then knocked them out and dragged them further into the forrest. We took their armor, Chanyeol and Sung Min began putting on the armor while I tied the two men to a tree, gagging them so the would not be heard. Once I was finished I turned to see Chanyeol and Sung Min had finished getting dressed. Chanyeol looked at me and nodded. No smile or any words, just a nod for it was to much of a serious situation for anything more. I watched as they left the forrest and made their way around the camp like the guards did before, searching for the spot which they could make their way into the village. They would stop at each place and talk to a civilian if able too. If they couldnt, they made sure to leave a message by swiftly leaving a note in ones hand as they continued. Once they safely entered the camp I left the area to move to the spot I would meet Byung Hun.

 

Byung Hun watched the camp carefully, keeping his eyes out for Sung Min and Chanyeol as he and the rest of the men stayed hidden. I finally came to him and nodded to him. He nodded.

"Good work. Lets hope they dont run into any trouble." He stated as he continued to look down at the camp. Now we had to wait for a signal. I dug my nails into the ground as I was worried for Chanyeol and Sung Min and wondered where Rae Won was and where he had hidden Dara.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

While in disgues, Sung Min and I made our way to tent to tent. I came to many of the civilians and told them that there would be an attack tonight. Anyone who would be taken to fight was told what would happen and explained our plan as quickly as possible. We didnt want them to be harmed. Many offered their help which we told them to wait till our men were in. We continued to search till we reached the doc's tent. I was about to go in when I heard Rae Won's voice. I pulled Sung Min back as we waited near the end of the tent, listening to the conversation.

"No you cant ask me to do that!" The doc refused Rae Won. Rae Won punched the doc, knocking down to the ground. He stood over the doc's body and stared down at him.

"It will happen one way or another. Dara will loose the child medically or I will have the child kill once it takes its first breath. It's your choice." Rae Won utterd.

"I will not take a child's life so you can have what you want." The doc declared.

"Oh but you will, or I will take your granddaughter and feed her to the wolves. She is nearing of age. I am sure my men would enjoy taking her and hearing her scream." Rae Won stated and his heel and left. Sung Min and I hid so not to be seen as Rae Won left. The words I heard made me cringe. Once Rae Won was long out of site we made our way inside. The doc noticed my face immediately.

"Chanye-.."

"Shhh!" I raised my finger to my lips so to keep him from saying my name.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We are here to save everyone." I told him as I helped him up to his feet. Sung Min was mixing some oils together in a bottle and dipped a cloth into the bottle with the oil. The doc looked at both of us.

"Just the two of you?" He asked. I shook my head. I peaked outside the tent to check to see if it was clear. I nodded to Sung Min and dragged the doc out. He followed as he looked confused. Sung Min came out as he tossed the bottle into the docs tent and followed me as we ran to another tent. The doc's tent began to burn, fire engulfing it in flames fast.

"Fire!" A guard called.

"Fire! Fire!" Another yelled. Soon the attention was on the fire and Sung Min and I took the doc to another tent further away from the fire.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

I was in my tent, waiting for a rescue party to come and save me. The night had begun and I knew Rae Won would come for me. I was just about to start praying when Rae Won entered my tent. The look on his face was one so sinister that I knew what he wanted. He came at me and I tried to run. He grabbed my arm and pulled in and pushed me onto the bed.

"NO PLEASE! STOP!" I shouted as he pinned me down, holding my arms over my head as leaned in toward me. He began to use his free hand to tear at my clothes. I kicked. I screamed. I did all I could to fight him but I was weak that it was effortless.

"Why dont you just give up. You know its hopeless to resist now. You have grown too weak as of late." He stated as he clawed at my clothes. Tears began to escape my eyes as I cried out.

"PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!" I cried out but to no avail. Why wasnt someone comming to save me. Rae Won laughed at my cries and just continued to tourment me with his touches and his voice as he tore my clothes. With each rip he was nearing his goal to strip me of my clothes and not even the fabric on me could keep him from reachig his goal. I shut my eyes as I knew my fight had ended. I waited for him to just take what he wanted when I heard someone shouting.

"Fire!" Rae Won stopped and I opened my eyes.

"Fire! Fire!" Rae Won grew angry as he took one last look at me then left. I began to cry as I tried to cover myself. He was so close! He had me for just a second. If time had gone on any longer I was sure I would be subdued to his whims. I listened to the cries of men fighting and my heart ached. Was it Jaejoong? Was he here to rescue me. I quickly rose and found clothes to change into. I didnt want him to see me like this. Not like this.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

We waited patiently for Chanyeol and Sung Min to give us a signal when I spoted a fire. I stood up with a smile on my face.

"There's the signal." I stated.

"And now we take the camp." Byung Hun uttered as he turned to his men.

"NNOOOOOWWWWWW!" Byung Hun shouted as he turned to run into the camp. I followed suit, sprouting my wings and takeing off. The civilians quickly moved aside and let us through as the guards tried to fight. Byung Hun's men took each of them out quickly and even the civilians began to fight back against the men who tourmented them for so long. I flew in, pulling tents from their hold into the ground to reveal guards who were not paying attention. They got to their feet and tried to grab their weapons. Some fell quickly, others fought back and took out a few men easily.

"We're under attack!" Someone yelled as more men began to come to fight us. The battle had begun and Rae Won was no where in site. I landed, fighting the men that came at me. They were tough but I was stronger as I was filled with furry. A man came at me from behind while I was busy with three others infront of me. He had a blade to my back but he cried out in pain. I knocked the men out infront of me and turned to find Byung Hun had killed the man behind me.

"Thank you!" I expressed.

"Just watch your back." He stated. I nodded as I continued into the camp. I was searching for two faces. Dara's face so I could get her to safety and Rae Won's so I could kill him. I could not find him. More men began to surround me, wanting to take me out before I could find Rae Won. One of the men had a whip and he began swinging it around and snapping it at me. He hit me many times, slashing my flesh without much effort. My eyes began to glow blue as I was faceing the men. I waited for the whip to snap toward me. The man swung his arm and the whip came for me. I dodged it and with my reflexes I graped it and pulled on it. The man flew to me and fell at my feet. I kicked the whip from his hand and picked him up and threw him into another man who came at me with blades. Then more came at me. I continued to fight them off. Blades, swords, punches were all being used against me. I fought the men off but gained more wounds as I did. As I continued, I let my adrenaline take over, forgeting the pain. I had to forget the pain if I was to save Dara.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

I left Dara after I just gained a full advantage over her to find we were being under attack. I looked outside the tent to find the doc's tent was engulfed in flames. My men were scrabling around to fight against our invaders. I turned to get my armor, strapping them on and even grabbing weapons. I could see Dara's mother opening her tent only to be stopped by her guards.

"Guards, you keep Dara and her mother from leaving their tents." I stated. Dara's mother pushed to leave her tent but the men held her back.

"What is the meaning of this? Why do you insist to keep me from my daughter?" She asked. I turned to her with anger.

"I can not have her if your there in the way. And if you keep insisting to leave your tent I will kill you where you stand." I snarled at her which she didnt move. Finding she understood I left the tent to find Jaejoong. I would have to kill him. Tonight he would have to die. Outside the tent I found many men fighting the invaders and the civilians fight back against us. So it seems there was a snake in our mist. As I looked around I spotted Chanyeol and another man dressed in armor my men wore. I made my way to them, killing any I walked by who was not my men. The closer I got the more my anger took over. Just as I was closing in Chanyeol took notice of me.

"Kim Rae Won!" He called out to me. The man next to him turned to see me coming. The man came at me and began to attack. I blocked his attack and threw him back.

"Leave!" The man shouted to Chanyeol.

"Sung Min!" Chanyeol called.

"Now!" Sung Min yelled back. Chanyeol took the doc and ran away so to help the civilians escape or move to safety it seemed. I was now face to face with this man named Sung Min. He struck at me, but I evaded it and struck back. He blocked it and continued his advances. He was skilled but he was still in need of learning. I struck at him but with my free hand I pulled out another blade and stuck him.

"AHHH!" He cried in pain as I pulled the blade I had stuck him with out and advanced on him. He blocked my attacks but the wound I had gave him slowed him down. I struck again, and again with a sneak attack with my free hand. I cut his leg which he fell to the ground. I walked toward him and lifted my blade, ready to strike when another man came and my attack which would have struck Sung Min's heart.

"I dont think so!" The man stated as he threw me back. Sung Min looked up at the man with a smile.

"You know you dont have to fight all my battles, right?" He joked as he breathed heavily. The man smiled as he still faced me.

"Yes well I think you took on more then you could handle." He stated.

"I take it your the leader of this little invasion?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"The name is Lee Byung Hun. And I presume your Kim Rae Won, the slaver of this camp?" He asked. I laughed at this man as he waited for my attack.

"If that's what you want to call it." I stepped forward to attack but Byung Hun quickly blocked my attack and swiftly struck his weapon toward me. I dodged it and came at him with another attack. It was like a dance, niether one of us had made impact. I smiled at him.

"It seems I have underestimated you. I will have to keep my guard up." I laughed.

"I suggest you just surrender and let this all end here." Byung Hun suggested. I laughed as I came in with an attack. He them and attacked. I blocked him and attacked, throwing my free hand in first with a dagger and then my sword. He quickly dodged my dagger and blocked my sword then came in close range and head butted me. I fell back and staggered for a moment. He waited for me to get up on to my feet. I smiled, taking my time to get up. Just as I was getting up I noticed a gun on the ground next to me behind a dead body. Byung Hun could not see it. A smile grew on my face. So I wasnt a fair man.