One hell vs another

Angel Of Darkness

Morning came, though the world was still dark, I opened my eyes knowing I had to get up soon. Laying next to me was my mother, tears running down her face as she had watched me sleep. She played with my bangs which had grown out, moving them out of my face so she could look at my features. I smiled at her, happy to have returned to be with them once again.

"Im not dreaming?" She uttered softly. I shook my head.

"No, your not dreaming!" She smiled as she hugged me then kissed my forehead. I looked into my mothers face, seeing how happy she was. I looked around us to see the boys still asleep on the ground. I turned to look at my mother again.

"How long have you been awake for?" I asked.

"Long enough to watch you sleep." She shared. We both decided it was time to get up. I helped her out of bed and made the bed. She started to make breakfast for us. I started to look through the things we had. We didnt have much, even less after I had left. I assumed they had to give away or leave things that belonged to me. What they did have was mostly clothes which wasnt much and a few hair ties. I found the small mirror my mother kept with a brush and began to brush my hair. It had been so tangled for so long that I was finally able to brush it out. Once I finished brushing out the tangles my mother came up from behind me and took the brush from me and a hair tie. She began to brush my hair before she began to braid it. It had been so long since I had such a luxuries. I watched in the mirror as she did this. It was soon done, my hair tied in a beautiful braid. My mom smiled, doing something she had missed. She then returned to the kitchen which I followed to help her. We cooked together like mother and daughter before the boys finally awoke. Chanyeol's hair was every where, looking like he had a fight with the pillow he slept with. Jaejoong on the other hand, his hair didnt look like he had moved at all. I assumed he didnt sleep well, guessing he stayed awake as he listened to the world around him. He looked up at me, seeing me in a new light with my hair done up. My mother soon called Chanyeol over to brush out his hair and give him a little trim. She asked Jaejoong if he wanted a trim which we both shook our heads. I didnt want him to cut his hair. I thought it looked fine as it was. After my mother brushed and trimmed up Chanyeol I made Jaejoong sit down so I could brush his hair while Chanyeol and Mother finished making breakfast. I began to brush his black hair as I looked at the blonde that was begining to take over. After I finished his hair I handed him a mirror. Just as soon as he saw his reflection, his eyes widden in surprise. He turned to me confused.

"When did it?" He whispered.

"The morning after we...." I let him fill in the blanks. He smiled and kissed my cheek. He was extremely happy to know his hair was returning to normal but I would miss his dark hair when it fades. We all sat down as a family to begin eating when someone made their presence known at the entrance of the tent. Chanyeol's smile faded. My mother went to the entrance to see who it was. It was one of the men that worked for Rae Won.

"Excuss me but Rae Won would like to have a word with your daughter." He stated. Jaejoong didnt seemed to like how the man stated that as he stood up from his seat. Chanyeol quickly grabbed his arm, telling him to let it go. I watched as Jaejoong turned from Chanyeol to me. I mouthed to him to stay which he did. I stood up and followed the man out of the tent. My mom watched from the tent as I left. They were all worried, I knew that and I hated to see them like that. I would make this as quick as possible. I recieved many looks from many men I had never seen or met before. They looked at me like a was a hot fresh meal. Their looks they gave me made me shiver in disgust. The man infront of me opened the tent to Rae Won's tent and motioned for me to go on in. I looked in the tent seeing Rae Won sitting at a table. I entered the tent and he quickly noticed me. He stood up.

"I am glad you could make it. Your just in time!" He stated. On the table was a feast just for him. I turned to look at him.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Breakfast. I wanted to ask you questions so I thought I might steal you away. And since its still early, I figured you may not have eaten." He exclaimed. He pulled out a seat for me. I looked at him and the seat then at the food.

"I was with my family, having breakfast for the first time with them in a long time!" I stated, showing my annoyance of his actions. He smiled.

"And there will be plenty more to come, but I need answers now. So please sit." He motioned again for me to sit. This time I decided to do as asked and take a seat. He was being a gentle man which could be seen but I knew it was all a shame to hide his motives. He poured me a glass of something then poured himself a glass then took the seat across from me.

"So your Chanyeol's long lost sister. He did share with me about how you went missing after you and your group left for a supply run. Your mother had suffered after you didnt return. And so did he." He stated as he began to start eating. I watched as he chewed on his food. I kept quiet and didnt bother to touch the food. He motioned to the food.

"Are you not hungry?" He asked. I looked at him sternly, letting him know I wasnt going to play any games.

"If you have questions for me just ask. Dont take me away from my family just so you can share some quality time with me. I dont know you and I dont want to know you. So ask your questions and Ill be on my way." I stated. He continued to chew his food, nodding and understanding what I had said. Then he opened his mouth.

"I see! Well I was hoping to get to know you as we talk. Find out how you and your friend survived for so long." He brought another piece food to his mouth, chewed on it before he decided to take a drink from his cup.

"We survived by staying low. Never staying anywhere longer then a few days and moved on. We carried what we could and made no noise if we could." I stated. He nodded, taking another bite of food. I see he was going to take his time with this. I leaned back in the chair and waited for his next question.

"I understand you want to go back to your family, but just humor me. Have your breakfast with me, talk to me about being out in the city and answer my questions and I will leave you be with your family." I looked at him, glaring at him as I was not sure if he was speaking the truth.

"I promise!" He claimed. I sat up straight, taking the fork and knife in hand and began to eat. He smiled as he got his way. He asked how I met Jaejoong which I shared, just changing many details. I told him that Jaejoong happened to be near by when my group was attacked. Told him that Jaejoong had been living in the ruins for a long time before he found me. I told him that we lived in shops that had no supplies, less likely places to be found by the creatures. He listened to my every word.

"So your friend is really something." He stated. I nodded as I took a bite of food. He then smiled.

"So before he met you, where did he come from?" He asked. I choked on my food, surprised by his question. He was digging for something. What it was I wasnt sure, but I knew it once he asked that questioned and I knew he had hit the weak spot in my lies. I then realized that this man was much scarier then the others that arrived while I was gone. I set the utiensals down and took a drink. I knew this had to be the end of this before he went further. I decided to turn a question back on him.

"Tell me, what exactly are you looking for?" I asked. He sighed, happy with what he had learned for today. He sat back in his seat and stared at me from across the table.

"I am just curious. You were out there for a long time by yourself with him. Amoung the dead, the demons of the night and...." He stopped. He was waiting for me to fill the blank so I did but not giving him what I expected he wanted.

"... and other survivors who are still out there trying to survive just like us. And here your just having a feast to yourself while others starve and your men prey on the weak of this camp and rapping the young women against their will." I stated. He shrugged as he looked at the entrance.

"My men have suffered just like anyone if not more. Many of these men had families and one day the world went black. Everyone they knew and everything they had or had known was gone for what? So an angel could fall to earth, placing the world in darkness and the demons of hell could roam. They are out there, protecting many people, risking their lives to be rid this world of the hell they are in. So who cares if they a few women, or prey on the weak or old, cause out there, they are dying." He stated. I glared at him, seeing the man he truely was.

"You are a monster! If you cant tell that we are all dying just the same then you are no different then those demons, those creatures that prey on us." I tossed my drink into his face and stood up. He stayed in his seat, in disbelief as to what just happened.

"Play your comanding role else where cause its not working on me." I turned and walked out of the tent, happy with what I did but I knew it would bite me in the later. For now I just wanted to be with my family, and Jaejoong.