Churches and parents

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 was being prepped for their day's schedule. They have a fan signing event. Mark was waiting for his turn so he decided to text Noona.

Mark: Mwohae?Whatcha doin?
Noona: eating
Mark: ddo?!again
Noona: Yup. Wae?
Mark: nothing
Noona:Good
Mark: <3
Noona: mwohae?
Mark:*selca:pouting* missing you
Noona:*selca:tongue out* to b u then

"Mark," their stylist called him and he went to have his hair fixed.

On the other hand, Noona was eating brunch with her coworkers after an early meeting. They were planning to hire more people to keep their server running. There's more to an online game than just designing and programming it. In the middle of her meal, she got called to JYP. She excused herself and went to Gangnam-gu.

On her way to JYP, she noticed a familiar figure walking towards the building alone. She stopped her car and honked at Seoji. She had her head down and she almost didn't notice Noona until she lowered the window and called her.

"Somi-a! Wae honja isseoWhy are you alone?"

The girl was walking slowly while dragging her feet and looking at the ground and she looked up at Eunhye. "Eo? Eonni!" Her sullen expression turned into a smile as she skipped towards Eunhye's car. "Annyeong haseyo."

"Hwaesa-e kaneun kilAre you on your way to JYP?" she asked and Somi nodded in response. "DaGet in. Nado kago isseoI'm also going there."

Somi got in and admired the interior of her car. "Eonni cha eyoIs this your car?" When Eunhye nodded, Somi put a thumb up. "Jjang yo."

The song that was playing in her car was a Taylor Swift one and Somi sang along with it. "Mark-oppa ga yeochin itneungeonMark having a girlfriend, i norae taemune arasseoyoI knew it because of this song." She giggled first before going on with her story. "Yeonseubshil keuddaen kachi isseosseo oppadeulirangI was with them in the training room one time, oppa handeupeon pilyeosseoyoI borrowed his phone. 'Her Playlist' iran playlist isseosseoThere was this playlist called 'Her Playlist'. When I checked it out, i norae nawasseoyoThis song played. Taylor Swift norae manhi isseoseo kamjjak nollasseoyoI was surprised he had so many Taylor Swift songs." Mark had said it was Eunhye's playlist and that was his mistake. Somi always became suspiicious of him and about his girlfriend. Little did Somi know that at that time, Eunhye was in Japan and she wasn't living the life of Eunhye, but as the game developer, Maeko Nana. When Eunhye was avoiding any Kpop songs to stop herself from thinking about him, he filled his free time with memories of her.

This little piece of information had Eunhye blushing. She didn't know Mark had that playlist. She never even checked out Mark's phone to prevent herself from obsessing over those stuff. Besides, they never put a label on what they were, before.

Taylor Swift's Blank Space ended and it was replaced by I.O.I's Crush. Somi suddenly squealed. "Wow!"

Eunhye had actually obsessed over Somi after meeting her in person and stalked her on the internet. She watched reruns of the Produce 101, which was the program that she was on, and in which she won, and downloaded all of I.O.I's songs, surprising Mark. Even he didn't have any of their songs on his phone, which earned him an earful from her for not supporting his labelmate enough.

"Keundae Eonni wae wasseoyo?But why are you here?" Somi suddenly asked. "Seonbaedeuleun Busan schedule itneundeyoThey have a schedule in Busan. Fansign Event."

"Ggaepsong," she muttered. She picked that expression up from Baekhyun back when she was still a crazy EXO-L in her college days in the Philippines. She never lost the habbit. "KwaenchanhaIt's fine. Somi bwasseo mwoAt least I get to see you."

She actually knew the boys were out which was why she deliberately made time to do business with JYP about that game he was requesting from her. She was still unsure about it so she didn't say anything to Mark yet. She pulled over and waited for Somi to get inside the building before she actually parked her car and go inside the office.
 


~~~~~~~~~~


"Aaahh!~~" JB groaned after hearing that the others don't have schedules for the whole weekend. He was the only one, since he had to film more scenes. Hearing these, Yugyeom and Bambam went to turn on the tv and said they'll have a movie marathon. Youngjae went to their room because he had supplemental classes the next day. Jackson followed JB into the kitchen, massaging his shoulders. Mark was already on his way out the door.

When he got to Noona's house, she was closing the door as if she was going somewhere.

"Eodiga?" <--Mark

"Church. Yeonseub haeya dwaeI have to practice." 

"Yeonseub?Practice?" 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter