I'm not jealous. No

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye gritted her teeth. She was inside the bathroom in GOT7's dorm when she was looking at her twitter account. She didn't want the others to see how she would react on the tweet she was mentioned.

...bye-bye Seoul, til next time! had so much fun @nAnAmaek0 @jrjyp @mtuan93!

She thought she stopped being insecure about other people a long time ago, but suddenly she felt like the young school girl she was before with inferiority issues(aka puberty). For goodness sakes, she was already 25 years old! 26 in Korea! Why does she feel like a naive highschool girl feeling insecure about every single pretty girl within five feet radius around her boyfriend? No, she couldn't show it to anyone in the other room. They all think she was that perfect Noona, so mature, rather than being jealous about her boyfriend's ex. It's not that she wanted to pretend something she was not around these kids. She actually feel like herself when she's with them. She was just hiding inside their bathroom right that moment, because she was embarrassed beyond reason of the way she was acting. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, because she knew Mark loved her. But she just couldn't help being such a girl.

Pretty hypocritic, Eunhye. And pathetic. Lame excuses. Blah blah blah. You should be crucified.

She winced at her own conscience and closed her phone. She got out of the bathroom, only to find the boys huddled over one phone. She still tried hard to be on a good mood so she clapped her hands and told them that they are already leaving for Hongdae.

The boys agreed with her a bit over enthusiastically, but she just shrugged and walked out the door. She was hungry, and she needed something to take her mind off things.


********


Free fatty food. GOT7's day couldn't get any better.

Bambam and Yugyeom were battling over who would hold the tongs and the scissors first before the meat they were about to cook even came. Youngjae were looking at the menu with Jinyoung, when Mark sat in between Jinyoung and Noona. He smiled sweetly at Noona when she glared at him.

"Seriously? You're still on that?" she whispered to him.

"Ani. Keunyang neo duli yeope anjagoshipeo.Nah, I just wanted to sit next to you two."

Eunhye just rolled her eyes and studied the menu. Soon they settled for Kimchi jigae, a steaming bowl of beef soup, three orders of samgyupsal, three of beef, and one order of gobchang.

Bambam and Yugyeom took photos of their food, which was posted on their SNS in a matter of seconds. Jinyoung and Youngjae were video chatting with JB, bragging about their food, and them not being on a diet like JB's. Mark tried to join them but Jinyoung kept pushing his face out of the camera frame.

Mark laughed it off, but was then cut aback when the girl beside him took her own phone to snap a selca, but not before posing with her face beside Mark's. Immediately Mark held a peace sign in an aegyo, and Noona did a whacky face, making sure the others and the food was visible on the frame. The then fiddled some more on her phone and within two seconds, it was posted on her Twitter account.

"Mwol bwa?Watcha lookin' at?" she asked when she saw the look on Mark's face.

"Did you just do what I think you just did?"

"Wae?"

Mark suddenly pinched Eunhye's cheeks, not able to contain himself. She always took photos pf them together, but she never posted it on any of her SNS accounts. When Mark tried to post it on his own, she always stop him. But just now, she did just that. Mark knew she was trying to adjust to the kind of relationship they have, and he was touched by her efforts. He knew it took much of her courage to do that. She had posted it on her private account, where only friends know about, but still, it was a start. For all Mark knew, it will spread like wildfire.

"Your fans are gonna hate me," she muttered and pocketed her phone.

"Noona, i video bwasseo?" Bambam showed his phone to Eunhye, revealing a video on Youtube where she was speaking the same sentences in four different languages, and Jackson teaching her how to say it in Cantonese. She didn't know these kids captured it, but apparently they did, and posted it on Youtube on Jinyoung's fake account that they had been using to monitor their fans.

"Ya! Delete hae!"

"No no no no," Jinyoung said, smiling widely. "Next video... igeo." He fumbled with his phone and showed Noona a video of Jinyoung and her singing Almost Is Never Enough while Youngjae played the piano(Jinyoung was posing cooly beside the piano, pretending it was a music video shoot).

"Andwae!"

Their orders came and they were silenced as they stuffed their faces with food.

"Eyyy~" they all said when Noona and Mark fed each other lettuce wraps. Bambam tried to feed Yugyeom with the lettuce wrap he made (filled with only kimchi) as sweetly as the couple did. Yugyeom and Youngjae were curling their fingers, and Jinyoung was making a face. Mark laughed at them and moved his neck left and right, completely bragging.

"Nan yeochin isseoyong!I have a girlfriend!" 

Yugyeom threw a stalk of lettuce at him, hitting him on the forehead but the older guy just laughed. There's nothing that could take away his good mood at that moment. He was with his friends, his pretty girlfriend right beside him, and he didn't have to pay for any of the food he put in his mouth! Who or what in the world could ruin his day?

A gossip article, maybe.

Mark shrugged it off and just laughed along with the people that had become close to his heart for the last years.


*************


Hours of rehearsals and choreography lessons filled GOT7's days. They were going to be on tour again for the next six weeks with the rest of JYP Nation. G.O.D. was back and they will be on stage with them this time.

Seven members got into the van, and Jackson got shotgun. Soon they were fast asleep on the way home, all of them tired. Well, except for one. Mark was busy with his phone, checking every gossip site on anything about him or Jessica. He was never the one to visit these kind of sites, but he had to make sure nothing of those articles came out again. JYP hadn't mentioned anything to him, and he wasn't called to the rooftop, yet, and he was considering talking to the man himself about his concerns. But when he searched for that site they found, the post was already gone. For three days now, Mark was in some sort of obsession, checking the sites for anything fishy.

He found none so far, and when their van entered a familiar road, Mark tapped their manager and asked to be dropped off at Eunhye's place. Seunghoon did as Mark requested, and was soon off with six sleeping boys after pulling over Eunhye's driveway.

She was on her favorite sitting spot, the carpet, with her back resting against the couch. Mark had long gotten used to this girl sitting on floors, tables, kitchen counters, or the stairs when she was home. What she had against chairs, Mark had no idea. She practically stole Mark's line "Just keunyang" when he tried to ask her about it a few times. So she sat there, on the couch, talking to someone on the screen. Mark moved behind her to have a good look at who she was video chatting, and a familiar face came into view. Too familiar.

"Is that Mark?" said the cheerful voice in Chinese accented English.

"Papa?!" Mark said, collapsing beside Noona. "Why are you video chatting Grace?"

"Why not?" Noona and Papa Tuan said at the same time, and they both laughed.

"I was just checking on her, make sure she still haven't changed her mind about you..."

"Believe me, I'm about to," Noona was just joking but it still brought a knot in Mark's stomach.

"Okay, Dorine's here already, I gotta go! Bye son. See you soon!"

When the video call ended, Mark looked at Eunhye. She was smiling from ear to ear, probably thinking about his dad's gags. Knowing his dad, he would have Grace rolling on the carpet she was sitting on, clutching her stomach in fits of giggles.

"Uri apa gataeHe's so like my dad." Noona wiped some of the sweat from Mark's brow and kissed his nose. Then she scrunched up her own nose. "Awoo, naemsaethe smell. Olleun shower haeTake a shower, quick."

"Mwo? I don't smell!" Mark threw himself at Eunhye, knowing she hated bodily fluids, especially sweat.

She screamed and struggled to get away from him. "Ojima! Ojima! Aah! Ojimaragu!" Mark was already on his feet, meaning to get her again. "I'll make dinner, keunyang ojima

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter