SM Ent and JYP

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong haseyo."

"Ne, annyeong haseyo."

EXO-K and Got7 greeted each other in the hallway. JB exchanged high-fives with Chanyeol. They are in a drama together these days.

Mark was next to JB, and when Chanyeol greeted him, he gave the sunbae a high five, too.

"Orae mannida." Long time no see.

The two boys had really gone through a lot in a long time, and they are somehow friends, now. The first time they met after that episode on Eunhye's house was SBS Gayo Daejun 2014, and it didn't turn out well. EXO were one of those seated when GOT7 performed on stage for "Strong Babies" and when they finished performing, they went to the same seats. EXO and GOT7 was supposed to sit together, but after seeing Mark, Chanyeol walked out, using Red Velvet as an excuse, pretending to give them their own seats. But now, they even talked and laughed with each other as they stood behind the MC's.

They got on the stage and the announcement began. They were also up against a female soloist, Ailee, who was currently talking to Jinyoung.

Then the winner was announced for the song of the week...

Mark wanted to win against EXO this time. He wanted to go home to Noona with the news that they won Song of The Week against the hottest male group~~

And the poll announced Ailee as the winner.

They congratulated her. Mark almost felt bad but at least EXO didn't win this time. It had always been them everytime their song was up for voting. This could be the first time in more than two years.

~~~~~~~


It has only been two days but the Beta version of Guardians of Lemorian KR had been sold out of the market already. The Korea team for the Creators were planning a victory party that night when a call came in for Nana.

It was a representative for SM Entertainment and she was called to a dinner meeting.

"I'll get down to business right away," said the representative when she got to the restaurant. She already said she could speak Korean but he insisted on speaking in English. "We noticed a deep resemblance with your game and one of our group, EXO. The twelve characters in your game are so very much alike the twelve EXO members."

"Last I checked, EXO only have ten members," she said. She didn't really mean to be mean to the man, but she didn't like his tone.

"We could sue you for plagiarism because of this close resemblance. Especially to the first music video of the said group."

"Mama?"

"I believe you are aware of that."

"How can you prove that it was plagiarism? If you look closely to the storyline of my RPG without malice, you won't be able to say that that was the case."

"We can't tolerate this in the business."

"Ibwayo. Look here. We're not in the same business. You make music. I make Online games. You can't leech off me or any other entities you decide to sue, just because your company doesn't make the same profit as it had before. Now if you're done insulting my creativity and professionalism, can I be excused?" She started to leave.

"We can still settle. You can still stop is from suing you."

She sat back down.

"If you'd sign a contract with SM Entertainment that you used EXO in your game, we can let you off."

"And you'll have a share in the profit, of course."

She couldn't believe her ears.

"You can also change the name of the characters to the EXO members."

"Chweseong hamnida. I believe I have my rights to my own game, too. I did not plagiarize anything, so you can file a lawsuit all you want. Nan pappayo, monjeo kalkkeyo." I'm busy, so I'll leave first.

She left the booth to get out of the establishm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter