JYP Nation in LA Part 2/3

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's so beautiful."

In one sentence, Eunhye's trip to LA became worth it. She'd had a really hard time choosing which dress to buy for Leila and Kylie. Mark wasn't any help figuring out the sizes because it had been so long and the kids grew up really fast. She managed to get one, thanks to her little sister who was better at telling which ones were cute. Eunhye thought she could buy anything in pink, but apparently there are different laces and tutus and whatnot that she didn't think had anything to do with her life until now.

"Can I try them on?" Leila was so excited and was holding her new dress up in front of her and twirled.

"No," Tammy said. "You have to say something to Grace first."

"Thank you, Grace," Leila said cutely. "I love it."

Eunhye almost died of a heart attack from all the cuteness Leila had. Kylie was still in her afternoon nap, and so she couldn't open hers yet. Now, Eunhye understood some of the explanations that Gaeil tried so hard to give her why she should get the lilac one with the sewed on pearl necklace and pretty sequins on the skirt. The girl had really good skin, very much like her uncle.

"You're welcome," she said.

"Did you get one for Kylie, too?" She asked, always looking out for her little sister.

"Of course."

"Perfect! We'll both be princesses now."

"Do you need help putting it on?" Tammy asked when the girl started to take off her pajamas.

"I'm alright. I can do it myself."

Eunhye was reminded about a Korean variety show that she had been crazy about for five years. It was called "Return to Superman," about celebrity fathers staying with their kids without their wives for forty eight hours with cameras. She was theb reminded that an update was supposed to be out today. She was subscribed to that on her cable and she had an app on her phone that allowed her to watch them even when she wasn't at home.

"Have you heard about this variety show?" She got her phone out and showed Tammy one of the previous episodes. It was her favorite clip of that specific episode when the Lee twins and their classmate went and ordered food on their at a small food stall that sold sundae and fishcakes and all those skewered yummies that Korea was known for. "Check this out."

Tammy fell in love with the show there and then. "Oh my gosh! How old are they?"

"Around four," she answered. "These cameramen are just there to shoot it but not to help them. So technically they ordered it all on their own. They didn't even plan to go there, they just passed by it on their way home."

"No way! America will never be as safe as that, though." Tammy said with realization. "These kids are amazing." She glanced at Eunhye watching the kids on her phone. "You like kids, huh?"

"Big er for kids."

Leila handed Eunhye her glass of juice because it was on the way when she tried to reach for her hair brush. She had already fit herself into the dress Eunhye got for her. "Can you help?" She pointed to the ribbon that had to be tied behind her. "I can't reach it."

Tammy's hands were automatic and she reached for her daughter. "Were you and Mark planning on having one?"

Eunhye literally chocked on her juice. "Huh?"

"I thought you two moved in together?"

"No," she replied. "He just sleep over sometimes, especially whenever I have to go to Japan and I can't leave the house unattended."

"That's not what he said, though." Tammy tried not to laugh. She could tell that Eunhye was uncomfortable discussing those type of things and she was suddenly curious about something.

"Did you two..." she glanced at Leila, deciding her daughter was preoccupied by the play make-up kit that Eunhye had brought along with the dress, to care. "Y'know. You two spent so much time alone in that big house. Have you..." Tammy let out a laugh when she saw Eunhye's face turning beet red. "I'm a married woman, Grace. It's fine."

Eunhye shook her head.

"You haven't?" Tammy's jaw dropped. "What's wrong with my brother? Spending a night with a girl like you and nothing? Ever?" Eunhye shook her head again. "Did he even try to?"

Eunhye couldn't help but snort. "He did." Tammy statred to let out a sigh that sounded like relief. "But he soon learned not to."

Mark's eldest sister suddenly cracked in laughter, waking her other daughter up. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Oh, gosh. I officially like you." And then she clapped her hand once as if she remembered something. "Oh no! Then my birthday gift is gonna cause him trouble!"

"You said the birthday gift was a secret!" Leila exclaimed out of the blue, accusing her mom on breaking her promise. "You said we'll give it to her before the party."

"Right." She rolled her eyes at her daughter and mouthed to Eunhye, "She doesn't know what's inside."

Now Eunhye was curious to death what it was. "So I didn't know what size you were," Tammy went on. "Surprisingly, Jessica knew, so we got this together."

Eunhye had been with Jessica for three straight hours the other day and she didn't mention anything. Should she be worried?

"Open this when she's not looking," Tammy said, pointing to her daughter. "I thought you really moved in together. Oh gosh. That lil brother of mine is really growing up."

She got reminded of her own brother and realized she knew what Tammy was talking about. Eldest sisters usually grow up too fast on their own but somehow sometimes forget that they weren't the only ones growing up. She told Tammy about it and soon they were hooked up in their conversation that Leila went and woke her sister up so they could play on their own, saying, "Mommy is having another one of those 'grown up' talks, I can't stand it."

Tammy and the girls stayed for dinner, and dropped Eunhye off at her cousin's place since it was just a mile away from their home. When she got there, she called her family back home. Surprisingly, Gaeil's line was busy so she figured she'd just call her sister the next day.

Looking at the time, she figured GOT7 were done with practicing for the next day's schedule and wondered if she should call Mark. Her LINE app made a ping even before she could even do anything. It was Baekhyun.

BH: Neo eodi?Where r u?
EH: MigukAmerica
BH: yeol bwatnya?Did u see Chanyeol?
EH: miguk katdagu?!he went to america?!
BH: molladunno. Eojebuteo anbwasseohaven't seen him since yesterday.
EH: wae nahante mureo?why ask me? Naega deo mollaI wouldn't know better. Musun il isseo?Is something wrong? Sehundo eoje mureobwatneundeSehun asked me that yesterday, too.
BH: Kija motbwatnya?You didn't see the article yet? Miguk isseoseo urineun sangwan eobnya?Because you're in America, you don't care about us?

She wondered what tone Baekhyun was writing his next message. He'd always send mean replies to her since she could remember, but this one didn't feel like a joke. Or maybe because she somehow realized she did take them for granted now that she was happy with Mark at some point.

EH: ajiknot yet. musun kija?what article?
BH: bwabwaLook.

He sent her a link to one article. The header made her click it in one second.

EXO Chanyeol cheated on Red Velvet's Wendy when they were still together?

Some fans believe EXO's Chanyeol and Red Velvet's breakup was because of a third party. Photographs of Chanyeol with a particular non celebrity female on multiple incidents in Japan, and recently in Korea were uploaded on SNS accounts of fans. Yet the most recent ones taken the same week as SM Ent's official announcement of the breakup, showing Chanyeol and a girl outside a property in a residential neighborhood near Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam Gu, hugging intimately, and going inside the property soon afterwards. Fans were furious about this and accused Chanyeol of cheating on Wendy just as he allegedly did with his "rumored girlfriend" in his trainee days. Not to mention dating rumors about Chanyeol and another Red Velvet member, Joy, Chanyeol is receiving a lot of hate at the moment with both fandoms.

She almost dropped her phone. When they said Mapo-gu, she knew who they were talking about. No wonder she felt like she was being watched that night that Chanyeol told him about Wendy's abortion. The article smelled a lot like papparazzi work, because the street to her house was a secure one, and her neighbors could care less about what each of them did. That was one reason why she went and bought the house, besides it being in the same neighborhood as GOT7's dorm.

She pressed Free Call and called Baekhyun.

"Oppa, igeo mwoya?What the heck is this?" she demanded.

"Ni jib ape yeotji?Wasn't this infront of your house?" Baekhyun said. "Neon eonje deora olkkeonya?When are you coming back?"

"Daum juNext week," she said. "Keunde oppaBut, geuddaeneunat that time..."

"AraI know. Aega malhaesseoHe told me. Keunde eotteohke jigeum?But what do we do now? Yeonlaki mothaeWe can't reach him. Kaltaega isseo?Does he have somewhere to go?"

She was also thinking about the same thing. If Chanyeol was gone, where could he go? H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter