Skateboards, hugs, and Koreaboo

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waaa."

Youngjae and Jinyoung went to open the paper bag that Mark brought to the practice room. Jackson, who was taking a nap on the floor, took the cap off his face and sat up. There were lunchboxes for every one of them, even Seonghoon-hyung. Mark just took the red one and sat on the couch to eat.

"Hyung!" Jinyoung called to JB and Seunghoon(manager) inside the smaller room. "Pab isseo.There's food." 

At the sound of food, Bambam and Yugyeom, who were also inside the smaller room got out and took their shares. Bambam took his phone, took snapshots of his opened lunchbox and himself with the other members, eating.

    jalmeokgeulkeyo, noona! mashiseoyo <3
    we'll it it well, noona! it's yummy <3

He posted it on twitter and instagram. He showed it to Yugyeom, and the other maknae held out a thumbs up.

"Jalhaesseo," Yugyeom appraised.

JB went out of the room and took the two lunchboxes left. "Nan dubeon itji.. assa!Two for me.. yey!" 

Their manager, Seunghoon came out and saw them eating already. He sighed happily, thinking he didn't have to go out to buy these kids lunches. All of them should just start dating so he won't have to do much, he thought.

"Jangnanya, hyung, igeo meokgo," JB handed the last lunchbox to their manager, who smiled even wider. When he tried to receive it, JB moved it away. "Shirheo?"

Seunghoon aimed a smack at him. "Ya, imma."

JB laughed and handed it to him. They loved joking around with their manager, making the poor guy's life just a tad more difficult.

"Ya!" they were suprised by Mark, who had his phone on his hand. "Wae heart isseo?!" He was screaming at Bambam after seeing his post.

"Waeyooooo?" O.O<--Bambam

"Hyung, jonhwa wasseo," Youngjae pointed to Mark's phone, laughing.

Mark saw who was calling, hesitated for a second, then ignored it. Jinyoung and Jackson exchanged looks. They were having silent conversations between them, Jackson throwing Jinyoung a questioning glance, and Jinyoung raising his eyebrows as an answer. In two seconds, Jackson lunged for Mark's phone and ran away to look his log calls. He'd been ignoring someone's call for two days now.

"Eo? Jessica...neun jonhwa wae anpada, hyung?Why aren't you answering Jessica's call?" 

Mark just stood up, walked over to Jackson and took his phone back, without saying anything. It rang again, and Mark ignored the call without looking. He sat back to eat his lunch wordlessly. Jackson couldn't let it end like that, and he sat beside Mark.

"Why, hyung?"

"Why mwo?"

"Why not answer it?"

"Just...keunyang. Nae handphone-e nae mamdero haedo dwae.My phone, I can do what I want." 

Jackson pouted, and pulled out his own phone. He pressed 6 in his speed dial, and soon he was calling Noona. Mark saw this.

"You have her on your speed dial?!!" <--Mark

"Nae handphone. Nae mamdero haedo dwae." Jackson moved away as the other line rang and rang. "Eo. Noona."

"Ya!" Mark yelled and got up from his seat once again.

"Wae, Jackson-a?" Noona asked on the other line. "Pabeul Mark jwosseo? Did Mark give you the food?"

"Eung. Da meokgosseo. Neomu mashisseo. We ate it all. So yummy."

Mark caught up with Jackson and was threatening to take his phone.

"Keurae? Joha." <--Noona

"Jalmeokgosseo, Noona. Kamsahaeyo," Jackson went on. He stopped to put his tongue out at Mark. "Arasseo. Thanks, again, Noona. Eung. I love you, too."

"Mwo?" <--Noona

Jackson hang up and went away from Mark. "WAE?!" He laughed hard at Mark, who took off his snapback and threw it at Jackson.

 

*************


She turned the key to her house and got inside. She found Mark asleep on the couch with his shoes still on. Noona went over to him and hit his knee with her purse.

"Shinbal! Shoes off the couch!"

Mark jumped and sat up groggily. "Wasseo?"

She didn't answer and went straight to her room. Mark started to follow her and she slammed the door to his face. "I'm changing!"

"Da bwasseo! I already saw everything!"

The door opened and a shoe went flying towards Mark and he laughed. The door closed again with a bang. A few minutes later, she got out, wearing one of Mark's shirt. He smirked at the sight of her wearing it. It made him feel like they were really living together.

"Pab meokgosseo?" he asked her as she made her way to the kitchen, Mark still at her heels like a puppy.

"Eo," she replied. She saw Mark's expression and shot him a confused look. "Wae keureohke usseo?Why are you smiling like that?"

Mark pulled her by the waist and hugged her. "Keunyang haengbokhaeseo. I'm just happy." She put her arms around him, too and they stayed like that for a few more moments.

"Coffee meonjo mandeureosseoI already made coffee.," Mark told her. 

It was her turn to smile. They knew each other so well by now. She couldn't believe she'd be this happy, with no fear of getting shot at or run over by a truck when she walked out of her house just because of obsessive and possessive sasaeng fans. 

"Naeil schedule isseo?" she asked Mark, moving away from him to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"Eobseo," he replied, opening the fridge and taking out what he bought earlier that day, strawberry cheesecake. He sliced big enough for two people and he put it on a plate. "Sae DVD sasseo.I bought new DVDs." 

They made for the living room and Mark showed her the new movies he brought with him. "Ew. Ew. Yuck. Eo, igeo."

"You're the only person I know who preferred to watch 'Shutter' over 'Fifty Shades of Grey'."

"Fifty Shades of Grey, really?" She gave him a sideway glance as she put the DVD on the player, just as the doorbell rang. Mark went to open it, and let Jackson and Bambam in.

"What are you watching?" Jackson saw her on the TV set and sat right down on the couch. Spying the cake on the table, he took a fork and tasted it. "Eo? Taeguk?Thai?"

"Eo. Yeah! I yonghwareul bwasseoyo, noona!" Bambam was suddenly excited when he saw they were watching a Thai movie. "Horror itneunde."

"Mwo?" Jackson stood up and put down the fork. "Meonjo kagesumnide!I'll go ahead, then!" 

Mark laughed and pulled down Jackson back to his seat. "I'll make popcorn."

Noona also stood up and took out four cans of cider from the fridge. She's really going to ask Jinyoung-oppa to pay her for groceries. Them invading her kitchen is already getting out of hand. In a few minutes, they were all in the living room, lights are off and food on the table, watching the movie. Bambam was the only one who didn't need the subtitles, and Jackson kept asking Noona things because he couldn't read fast enough. It has been almost a decade since Noona saw the movie but she still memorized it.

It was that part where the male lead was driving his car and the ghost appeared beside the passenger seat's window that Jackson put both his hands up to cover his eyes. Noona didn't miss a thing and pulled it off, just in time for him to see the ghost in front of the screen. This time, the three boys jumped. She on the other hand laughed at them.

"Horror turned to comedy," she muttered. "I should get a video. Make big money out of it."

"Shush," Mark silenced her.

"I yonghwal bwatjanha," she whined at Mark.

Mark pinched her lips together to shut her up. After a second, he let go and she started to talk again. Mark shut her up, this time with his lips.

"Ewww!" <--JackBam

"Get a room," Jackson said and smacked them with a throw pillow.

Noona chuckled and stuck a tongue out at Jackson. Mark tried to get another kiss but she covered his mouth with a hand, and they went back to watching the movie, though they both lost interest already.

Mark's phone vibrated, and he took one second to look at it, and ignored the call. It was that part of the movie when the ghost and the lead actor confronted each other, and the actor was running down the fire exit trying to escape the ghost. Jackson was covering his eyes again, though with his fingers apart so he could still see. Bambam was hiding behind a pillow with only one eye watching. Mark was squinting his eyes, anticipating the worst so he won't be that surprised, not in front of Noona. No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter