Meeting Old Friends

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I stay up too late, got nothing in my brain
that's what people say, uhm uhm
that's what people say, uhm uhm
I go on too many dates but I can't make them stay
at least that's what people say, uhm uhm
that's what people say*


Mark rolled over and buried his face in the pillow, taking another one and putting it over his head so he would not hear anymore Taylor Swift. Not that he had any problem with her, it's just too early for him. He had stayed up at 3am, playing video games. He's fallen into that thing again and it's taking too much of his time. Him dating a hardcore gamer (and a game programmer herself) doesn't help at all.

Over Taylor Swift's voice he could hear his girlfriend in the shower, singing along. Mark would bet his iPhone she was dancing to it, too.

"Ya! Achim ya!It's early morning! Norae hagoshipeumyeon keunyangIf you want to sing justturn it off!" 

"Shake it off, shake it off, I, I, I shake it off, shake it off!" she only sang louder.

"Turn it down!" Mark threw a pillow at the bathroom door. He knew she wasn't gonna like that, but if she came out with shampoo in her hair, Mark would win. In fact, he wanted her to come out of the shower right this minute.

She just turned the volume up.

Mark gave up on getting back to sleep and went to knock on the door. "Uri dorm kalkke."

*Hey hey hey... just think while you've been getting down and out
about the liars and the dirty dirty cheats of the world
you could've been getting down to this sick beat!*

Mark kicked the door and turned the doorknob, just to get back at her. He only realized the door wasn't locked until it opened a couple of inches. When he did realize it, he pulled it close and ran out into the kitchen, beads of cold sweat on his forehead.

"Yaaaaaaaaa!" she roared from inside when she felt the door close, finally noticing him. "I jj*shik!"

Mark cleared his throat and went to make coffee. He was biting his lip while he put on the pot on the coffeemaker, repeating the mantra "Jeongshin jariyo bwa, Mark" in his head.

"Good morning!"

In came Jinyoung and Bambam inside Noona's house, with Jinyoung having his arms wide spread as if expecting a hug. Hearing the loud music from the other room, he started to dance. The two went to the kitchen and saw Mark beating eggs.

"Aigoo, hyungi noona-ui nampyeon gataeYou look like her husband.," Jinyoung commented. "Yeogi hyungeung noonarang jakku kachi salmyeon keunyang kyeorheun hae, kyeorheun hae.If you're going to keep living here with Noona, just get married already." 


*Hit the lights let's go!
Modu-ui party party party mamma mia
oneul bame bame bame shijakiya
mamma mia, ireohke!*

"Hwajangshil party itneungeogateunde, hyung wae yeogi isseo?There seemed to be a bathroom party, Hyung why are you here?" Bambam asked Mark, laughing. "Jinyounghyung irang yuri hamyeondo dwaeyo.Jinyoung and I can cook here." 

"Bambam-a jugullae?" they could hear from the other room.

"JoyonghiBe quiet, ," Mark told his other members. "Bionic ears isseo.she got bionic ears." 

Jinyoung told him there will be no schedule for them that day, just Jackson and JB, and that they came to play with him and Noona. Mark originally wanted to spend the day with her alone, but he couldn't really just shoo these kids away so in turn, he made Bambam do the cooking.

"Jigeumeun hyungi hwajangshildo kage?Are you going inside the bathroom now?" Jinyoung asked with a meaningful look. 

Mark hit him in the shoulder. He left the kitchen and went to open Noona's laptop. To play of course. There were a total of nineteen different Role Playing Games in her laptop (not to mention the other Online games that are without the roleplays) and he was getting hooked on one right now. Jinyoung sat beside him and watched him play, but soon got bored and went to go inside Noona's other room, which she made into her library. But the amount of books were too much for the room and she had to stack some in boxes and are in her bedroom(which even had another tall shelf). Jinyoung and Noona got close through books. Obviously, she had read many books in her 23 years of life, and Jinyoung, a booklover himself found her opinions and choices in books to be of interest. Some free days, Jinyoung would come over and spoil Mark's fun by talking to Noona about a certain book he just finished, and they'd be talking for hours about those stuff and soon she'd forget Mark was even there.

Noona came out of the bathroom, already fully clothed as usual. Ever since he met her, she had that habit of getting dressed inside her bathroom, and she liked to pick out what to wear before taking a shower. As Mark observed, she doesn't actually think much about her clothes, and picks whatever her hand reached for first. That was where Mark and her would differ, because Mark likes to think hard about what to wear.

With her hair still wet, Noona came to sit beside Mark and purposefully draped her hair on his face, distracting him, making his character in the game miss his target.

"Ya!"

Noona only whipped her hair more, singing, "I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth," getting back at him for trying to get inside the bathroom while she was in the shower. Still not satisfied, she pinched Mark's thigh before going to the kitchen and helping Bambam. The kid's instict for cooking always amazed her. And she felt like a dwarf standing next to him in her kitchen.

"Woo~ jalhane!" she commented when Bambam used the pan to flip the omelet he was cooking and they both laughed.

"Noona!" Jinyoung came out of her library, holding a book. "I chaekeun...This book..."

"Andwae. I'm not done with that."

Jinyoung pouted his lower lip and cutely ran to Noona. He bended his knee and looked up at Noona, putting his face close to hers and threw all the aegyo he knew.

"Andwaenagu."

Jinyoung put one arm around Noona's shoulder and put his face closer to crowd her.

"Arasseo!" Noona grabbed the book and lightly hit Jinyoung in the head with it. She turned back to Bambam. "Naneun white omelet."

"Ne, algaesumnida!" Bambam said and went to work immediately.

"Ah, cham." Jinyoung pulled out his phone and looked through it. "Noona i norae jigeum johayo.This song is good." 

*We used to talk for hours on the phone
Any night I was away from home
That's the way it was before
We used to sleep like a set of spoons
Now it's like I'm in the other room
I'm a fork and you're a knife*

"Eo? I norael eotteohke arasseo?How did you know this song?"  Noona was jumping up and down while pouring orange juice on four glasses.

"Noona-ui youtube-playlist bwaseo.I saw your Youtube Playlist. " Jinyoung smiled while humming the tune. He still didn't memorized the lyrics but he liked the song. "Colbie Calliat sunbae johayo.She's good." 

"I knew you'd like her."

They soon sang together. Jinyoung already knew the lyrics to the chorus and Noona was blending with him even if the girl's blending parts aren't there yet.

*I don't to fight, I just want a life
Of love like we used to live
I don't wanna quit
Baby, I just want to fit together
Like two puzzle pieces...*

"Ooh~ yeokshi uri Eunhye-noona." Bambam said.

"Dorm kalkke." Mark stood up and closed the laptop. "Anmeog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter