Old friends and new ones

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*hajima haji haji haji hajima
ni songiri daheumyeon michil geot gata
malhal ttaemada nae pareul saljjak jaba
doraseoseo kkwak ana beoril geotman gata
HAJIMA*

The music ended and seven members dropped to the floor, concluding their solo rehearsals. An hour of break for lunch, and then vocal lessons for the next period, as JYP's maknae girl group took their practice time in the basement. Exhausted, the boys dragged their bodies to get their stuff to get ready to head out for lunch.

Jackson jumped up and grabbed his phone and wallet, and walked out of the practice room first. Jinyoung and Mark exchanged looks and nodded knowingly. Looks like Jackson won't be joining them for lunch today. The two just put their arms around each other's shoulders and got out of the room following JB and Youngjae, both vocalizing.

They went to eat in a diner that they usually go to, where they didn't have to think much about the menu. They already know what to order, and that was what they did the moment they got there. While waiting for their order, Mark looked around absentmindedly. He recognized the short red hair right away. It was Eunhye, and she was eating lunch with no other than EXO's Sehun. On the seat next to Noona's sat a big blue teddy bear.

The table shook as one fist collided with it. But it wasn't Mark.

"Hyung, eodiga?Where are you going?" Youngjae asked as the five of them watched JB stand up from their table and approached Noona's.

Yugyeom nudged Mark. "Hyung, neodo anga?Aren't you going too?"

"Naega wae?" Mark asked, his eyebrows meeting in obvious confusion.

"Noonaga darheun namjarang mannaseoNoona's meeting another guy," Bambam chimed in.

Mark snorted. "Sehunnie? Kwaenchanha." Mark already knew she was meeting Sehun, and he was the one who suggested the diner. The two of them already had plans as to why that certain diner. But since she was there, Mark got up and approached them. He had been practicing for five hours, surely he deserve some reward.

He was all teeth as he smiled at her. JB had already taken the seat beside her, putting the stuffed toy on the floor under the table, so Mark just took the one beside Sehun, giving the guy a high five in a friendly way that JB didn't give him, and winked at his girlfriend. It was funny that Yugyeom would ask him why he wasn't mad that Noona was meeting alone with a different guy, when Mark was relieved Noona and Sehun were alone.

"When is she getting in?" Mark asked her.

"1pm," she replied shortly. "Narang Sehuni airport kalkkeSehun's coming with me to the airport."

"Eo?" JB asked. "Wae Noonarang kayadwae?Why does he need to go? Fandeuli bomyeon eotteohke?What if his fans saw you? Scandal naomyeon eotteohke?What if a scandal came out?"

"Igeodo isseoI have this," Sehun showed JB a face mask and a pair of shades. 

JB made a face that looked as if he ate something bitter. He patted Eunhye at the back and wiggled his eyebrows at her, trying to get a vote of confidence from her. She just smiled at him, pretending it looked forced, and Mark snorted. JB should try to be more like a up if he wanted to gain Big Sister points from Noona. Sehun and Eunhye go all the way back.

"Noona, meonjeo kalkkeI'll go ahead," JB said, sneaking a kick at the teddy bear by Noona's foot, waved at Sehun and nodded at Mark.

Eunhye was done with her kimchi ramyeon and Sehun was already done with his food as well, and he was impatient to go to the airport. She handed Mark the snacks she prepared that morning for them, already labeled. Mark, curious about it, took one of the first wrapped snack his hands got to. It was for Somi , and it was full.

"Somiga igeo da motmeogeoSomi can't eat all of these," he told her.

"Wae? Ddan member-do itjanhaAnd she has her members. DongsaengdoAnd her sister."

"Oooohhh," Mark commented then made a face at her. He still couldn't imagine Eunhye had been jealous of Somi once upon a time. Mark would make fun of her sometimes for it.

Sehun looked at the two of them back and forth. There was also a time that he had been on the receiving end of Noona's free food. He personally still thought Chanyeol never really got over this noona in front of him, and he couldn't believe the look on her face right that very moment as she smiled at Mark. Sehun felt bad for his hyung more than ever. Come to think of it, Chanyeol wasn't really the person to get over about anything.

"Noona, ajikdo angayo?Are we still not leaving?"

"Gaeileun kidarido dwaeLet her wait," she mused. She wanted to look at her boyfriend just a little bit longer. Soon he'd be off to some other country and be entertaining a bunch of screaming girls who'd cry when they finally get to meet their idols. She had been one of those girls. And she still was! Just not with Got7 (and EXO) because they felt like little brothers to her.

"Naega schedule isseotgeodeunyoI have a schedule."

Eunhye glared at the dark-brown haired guy. He seemed too old for those pastel colored hair these days. "Keureomyeon keunyang kaThen just go. Airport-e honja gado dwaeI can go there alone."

Sehun repeated what she said, mouthing it with his weird face. "Arasseo, arasseo." Sehun was the team maknae. He's used to older people bullying him around.

"KaGo," Mark said to her. "Najunge keunyang jibe olkkeI'll just go to your house later."

"Keurae?" she smiled. She liked the sound of that. "Arasseo. Hun-a kaja."

Sehun jumped from his seat right away and picked up the teddy bear. He brushed some dirt off from it rather dramatically, and he glared at JB from the other table. The three of them made their way to GOT7's table where their order just came, Mark getting back on his seat right away, spoon and chopsticks already in hand. Eunhye greeted the kids while Sehun went to the restroom to put on his "disguise."

 

****************


Mark got off from the van when they stopped in front of Eunhye's driveway. He couldn't wait to see her. This will be their last night together. They would have to fly to Singapore the next day, and he still hadn't prepared his stuff. Junior had been nagging him about it but he said he would do it later that night. He just had to see her. It was already nine when they ended the rehearsal and they had dinner at the company, courtesy of their CEO, Park Jinyoung (Sr.). It was close to 11PM when he got to her house, but he noticed the lights were ON around the house. The sisters must have a really big reunion.

The door was not locked so he let himself in. 

*uri ape pyeolchyeojin jeo bit sogeuro
geu nugudo moreuneun miraereul hyanghae
meon hutnare jeonseori doel georeum
The El dorado*

Someone's phone connected to the speakers was playing an EXO song. The moment Mark stepped in, even before he could put his stuff on the closet beside the vestibule, he could hear laughter from the kitchen. And it belonged to a guy. Three guys actually.

"Wasseo?" Eunhye acknowledged him when he got in. "Meogeosseo?"

"Eung," he replied and followed her to the kitchen where she was headed.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in there with Gaeil, and they seemed to be raiding Noona's supply of ice cream and chocolate syrup. Mark greeted them out of courtesy.

"Ice cream meogeolae?" Gaeil asked Mark, and offered him an empty cup. 

There were four flavors of ice cream laid out on the kitchen island, and they were eating while standing up, looking like old friends. It was a good thing Mark didn't wake JB up when the van arrived in front of Noona's driveway.

"Aniya. I'm good. I'll just have coffee." Mark went to the kitchen counter to stand beside his girlfriend. He had the urge to put his arms around her protectively, just to prove to those three guys who owned the house. Not that he was jealous, because he tot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter