Goodies, everyone?

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally back in her house, Eunhye lied face down in her bed. Vacation was over and they were back to reality. She could hear Mark inside the kitchen, opening the fridge. 

"Ya, dorm anga?" she asked him, getting up. She went to the living room and opened one of the boxes of delicacies. "Igeo ni memberdeul jwoGive this to the members."

Mark studied what she was doing and made a face. "Jogeumman yeogi isseumyeon andwae?Can't we stay here for a bit?" He took one bag of Banana chips and crunched on it loudly. "Mmm. MadaYum."

"Ya! Wae meogeo?Why did you eat that? That's for JYP!"

Mark just blew her a flying kiss and lied down on the sofa. "Ddo isseoThere's more."

She hit his leg, complaining. He caught her hand and pulled her closer. If he went back to the dorm, he would have to go back to his busy day. Besides, he wanted to spend more time with her. Their alone time in the hotel ended up with them sleeping in and missing their breakfast. They went to the full-body massage they booked for(because she insisted on it saying it was too expensive to pass on and she already paid for it), and ate lunch on a restaurant and that was it.

"Kamanhi isseo," she warned but kissed his cheek anyway. And then she went back to separating all the food she brought, saying names to whom she wanted to give them.

"Seoul-e chingu manhi itnabwaYou seem to have a lot of friends here," he commented. "Na bodaMore than me."

She set aside three different bags and showed it to him. "Peniel-hante igeo jwoGive this to Peniel."

Mark made a shocked face. She even took care of his friends? Just how many people did she think about? Right, she didn't think about anyone at all. If Mark knew her right, she just bought everything and thought about figuring out the recepients when she got to Seoul.

"Keurigo igeoAnd this..." she muttered while transferring a lot to a smaller box. "For LA."

Touched by her thoughtfulness, Mark got up and hugged her from behind. "Komawo."

She leaned back against him. It seemed Mark was going to get his alone-time with her after all.


**************


"Waaaaaaaahhh!" 

Jackson plucked one bag that said Mango Tart and opened it right away. Three hands reached inside the bag even before he could get one, and just like that, JB's, Bambam's and Jinyoung's mouths were already full of mango tarts.

"Mmmm..." Jinyoung said with his eyes closed. "Ddo mogeulkkeI'll eat more." He took three more tarts and went back to the huge paper bag Mark had brought them.

"Igeo da hyung sasseo?You bought all these?" Yugyeom asked Mark.

"Naega sasseoI bought them," Noona answered.

"Jinjjayo?" Youngjae asked, looking up from the paper bag. "Waaahh! Noona komawong. JalmeogeulkkeyoI'll eat these well."

The smile on her face was satisfied. She liked giving people stuff, though she was bad at receiving them. The excited looks on GOT7's faces made the money she paid for the goodies worth it. Anyway, there's no bad food to these kids.

"Noona igeo mwoeyo?What about these?" Bambam asked, seeing another paper bag.

"Sunbaenim hanteFor your seniors," she said. "Niga jwoYou give it to them."

"Sunbaenim hante do isseo?" Yugyeom asked, also looking at the contents of it. "Noona daebak."

Chansung actually asked her to bring him something from the Philippines, and so she did. What thing to give better than food? And there was no way she was giving stuff only to that certain person, and she couldn't give something to Mark's sunbaes without giving anything to JYP. And she couldn't forget about Somi and her I.O.I members. In the end, she just decided to separate stuff for JYP Ent altogether. Having so many friends overseas was actually expensive. Dating Mark must have meant she was dating the whole company.

"Rich noona," Jinyoung commented.

"Nae credit card saenggak mothaeI don't want to think about my credit card right now," she replied.

Her phone suddenly rang. Sehun calling. She groaned. She forgot about them. Was there anything in her boxes left for them?

"Noona?" Sehun said right away before she could even say hello. "Heokshi Chanyeol-hyungi noona yeolakhaesseo?By any chance did Chanyeol call you?"

"Eoje bameLast night," she answered, a crease forming in her forehead. "Wae?"

"Hyungeun uri dorm andeorawasseoHe didn't come home last night," he told her. "Hyung-i jonhwahamyeon naege jonhwahaedo dwaeyo?Can you call me if he called you?"

"Musun il isseo?Is something up?"

"MollayoI don't know. Keunde da memberdeul keokjeonghaeyoEveryone's worried."

She sighed. She knew something was up when he called her and hung up after five seconds the other night. She ended the call with Sehun, promising to call him if she found anything. She tried calling Chanyeol, but his phone was off. Now she was really worried. Chanyeol wasn't the type of person to run away from anything.

"Waegeurae?" Mark asked her quietly.

While s were distracted about the food, she told him in a low voice what the call was about. She was pretty transparent with Mark about everything, and she explained to him why she was worried and he seemed to understand her. There were just some people you couldn't shake off, he thought. 

"Jibe kalkkeI'm going home," she told him. "Neon yeogi jaYou sleep here. Naeil schedule isseunikkaYou have a schedule tomorrow."

He offered to walk her there, but she knew he'd only end up sleeping at her house if she let him. She planned on sleeping in til noon before she went back to the company, and she'd have to wake up at dawn if he were to sleep at her house to help him leave.

"Get a good night sleep," she said to him as he walked her out of the building. "KandaI'm going now."

Mark watched her walk down the road until she rounded the corner. He already felt empty. They had spent so much time together for four days and he already got used to her being around. Before he could run and catch up with her, Mark went back inside. He found the other members opening another bag of goodies and he joined in.


**************


While she walked home, Eunhye tried calling Chanyeol's phone again. Baekhyun had contacted her, too. Why they would call her, of all people, to look for him, she had no idea. His phone was still unreachable, and so she went on ahead. This sort of thing was out of her hands, and she had a lot of things to worry about.

Like the person sitting on her porchsteps for example.

Noona and Mark left her house forgetting to turn on the porch light, and so it was dark where the guy's silhouette was. She considered walking ahead past her house, thinking the guy might jump at her and mug her, or try to rob her house. But then, what burglar would wait for the house's owner to steal? She tried to get a good look at him and she saw that he was hugging his knees, and was staring on the ground. Taking a hesitant step toward her four-feet tall gate, she opened it. The guy looked up, and with enough light coming from inside the house, she recognized him.

"Chanyeol?"

She ran to where he was. "Wae yeogi honja isseo?Why are you here alone?" she asked. "Member-deul neol wihae keokjeong dwaesseoYou made your members worried about you. YolakhaeyadwaeYou should call them. OlheunRight now."

He sat up and suddenly pulled her in an embrace.

"Ya! Mwoya?!"

"Eotteohke, Hye-a?What should I do?" he sobbed. "Eotteohke ije?What should I do now?"

"Waegeurae?What's wrong? Wae ireohke?Why are you like this? Nohajugo yaegi hajaLet go of me and let's talk."

"Nohajuji shipji anhaI don't want to let go."

"Sumswi mothaeI can't breathe," she lied and tried to push him away. She caught some scent. "Ya. Neon jwihae?Are you drunk?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter