After Party and After That

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eonnie yeogi honja sara?You live here alone?" Chloe said, looking around.

The members all walked inside Eunhye's house as they usually do in their dorm--leaving their shoes in the vestibule in a disarray. Mark saw this and quickly whisperred for Yugyeom to help him arrange the shoes there before his girlfriend saw and turn into a real Queen Archer. When Eunhye turned around, the shoes were already set neatly.

"Nado yeogi salgo isseoI live here, too," Mark said, winking at Eunhye. He even bit his lower lip to add more emphasis to what he was trying to say, but Eunhye just rolled her eyes and walked on to the kitchen and prepare what they were eating alongside the alcohol that they brought with them. She noticed Chloe blushing, though.

"Ya. Musun sangsang hae?What are you imagining?" Eunhye said to Chloe. "Isanghan geot saenggakhajimaDon't think about anything weird." She threw a peanut at Mark, who laughed stupidly.

"Jangnan yaJust kidding," he said, and lied down on the couch.

JB sat beside Mark and slapped his knee so he would give him more room. Jinyoung and Youngjae started looking around the mini-library, and Yugyeom and Bambam were preparing the drinks. Jackson sat beside Chloe and the two were whisperring sweet nothings to each other. Mark got tired of JB bothering him on the couch so he just stood up and went to the kitchen to hug Eunhye.

Just last week, Eunhye had a relapse on her gastric ulcer and she had to be hospitalized for a night due to a very severe stomach ache. Mark had to rehearse that time, and she didn't tell him about the relapse. If he hadn't found the medical certificate, he wouldn't have known. She had lost a lot of weight recently and Mark was getting worried about it. She was juggling three new games right now, and she would sometimes forget she had to eat when she was in front of her computer. With his arms around her waist, he confirmed the weight loss. Whenever he'd complain about it, she'd say that she was catching up to him.

"Honja dwaegoshipeoneundeI wanted us to be alone," he whisperred to her.

"Why did I invite them over again?" she said, agreeing with him. His arms around her felt so good right now.

"Bange deureogalkka?Should we just go to the room?"

She slapped his forehead lightly. "Byeontae gataeYou sound like a ert." She wiggled out of his embrace before it led to something else. JB was right. The kids were watching. She could see Bambam and Yugyeom watching them like hawks. When they separated, Yugyeom clapped once, and Bambam slapped him on the thigh.

"Haha! IgyeotdaI won," she heard Yugyeom say as she put down the plate on the center table.

"Mwoga?Won what?" Mark asked, sitting down on the carpet.

"They were betting whether you would kiss or not," Jackson replied for them, digging into the chips.

"Noona keureon yeoja anindagu haeI told them you're not that kind of girl," Yugyeom said, seeing the look on her face.

"Eotteon yeoja?What type of girl?" Mark asked, smiling. "Uri manhi kiseuhaeneundeWe kiss a lot."

"He's the pathological liar," Eunhye told Chloe.

Chloe laughed at them. She found it funny that the boys were actually scared of Eunhye. Seven guys in one house, especially Got7, gathered together, she didn't think anyone could handle it like this lady who was currently braiding her long hair.

"They're dogs," she was saying to Chloe. "Don't mind them."

"Shijak haebolkka?Shall we start?" JB said, looking like a leader now more than ever. He opened the bottles of beer and handed one to Eunhye first. "Noona buteoFrom the eldest. Noona myeot saliragu?How old are you again?"

Eunhye glared at him but received the beer. There was another person glaring at JB--Mark. He didn't appreciate it that Jb was handing a bottle of hard drinks to her. He is worried about her but she always got what she wanted no matter what Mark said. 

"Game norabolkka?Shall we play a game?" Bambam asked. He seemed excited to be able to drink now that he was officially an adult. If it was Thailand, he'd be drinking two years ago, but Korea was so strict and disciplined when it comes to age. 

"Musun game?" JB asked.

"Keu gaeim mwojiWhat's that game again...?" Bambam was trying to remember the name. He couldn't remember what it was called so he just went on and explained the mechanics. Everyone hold out five fingers and each take turns saying something about himself and if someone in the group had done the same thing before will fold one finger. The first one to fold all five fingers will drink the concoction they prepared. The purpose of the drink was to find things that they have in common and confess stuff that no one knew about them.

Everyone agreed to it and started thinking about stuff they could ask about. Bambam started pouring beer on a tall glass that the first victim would have to drink.

"Mwoya?" Mark complained when he saw Eunhye mixing soju with the beer.

"Baekju man chaemi eobseoseoIt's no fun if it's just beer."

"Keurae," JB agreed. Eunhye gave him a high five after that. "Cheotbeon jilmun naega halkkeI'll say the first question."

They shouldn't have opened Pandora's box.

"Nan kigakeunikkaSince I'm tall," JB said. "Naboda killeun saramThe ones who are taller than me."

Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom folded one fingers each. So did Jackson.

"Mwoya?" JB protested. Everyone laughed.

"He meant height, Jackson," Eunhye said. "Not pride."

"Keureohmyeon hyung bodan pride-manheun saram eobneThen there's no one," Jinyoung said, cracking everyone up, except JB, who yelled at Jinyoung.

"My turn," Jackson said. "Na boda kaeujunueunji himdeuldan saramThose who are harder to wake up than me." JB and Youngjae folded fingers.

Mark was getting bored so he laid back on the sofa and played with the end of Eunhye's hair. It had grown longer and she didn't have the time to have it fixed so the newly grown hair showed a black layer at the top, fading to auburn at the tip. Mark had just a few sips of his bottle before Bambam suggested the game, but he was feeling a bit hot. Especially whenever he touched the back of Eunhye's neck with the tip of his fingers.

"Chwihan noonareul bogoshipeunikkaSince I want to see Noona get drunk," Jinyoung said when it was his turn. "Igeon pimilineunde, yeonin datehaesseoThis was a secret, but I dated a celebrity."

"MWORAGU?"

"Keuraesseo, na cheoreom, yeoninirang sagwihaebon saramSo like me, anyone who had dated a celebrity."

Eunhye happily folded one finger. She noticed Chloe didn't fold a finger. "Ya, Chloe!"

"Arasseo eonnie," the younger girl said cutely and folded a finger.

But it didn't stop there.

"Noona tu songarak haeyajiYou should fold two fingers," Jinyoung told Eunhye, earning a glare from both her and Mark. Jackson, not knowing anything laughed loudly.

"Wae wae?"

Mark took a dumpling from one of the plates on the table and stuffed it in Jinyoung's mouth. "My turn now."

"JamkkamanWait up," JB said, stopping Mark. "Jinyoung-a nugurang sagyeosseo?Who did you go out with?"

Jinyoung conveniently pointed to his mouth to emphasize that he couldn't talk because his mouth was full and gestured for Mark to continue. That wouldn't be the end of it though.

"Achime coffee mashyeosseoI drank coffee this morning," Mark said.

"Eyy.. Hyung chaemi eobtaYou're boring," Yugyeom said and threw Mark a peanut.

Everyone folded their fingers, and Mark glared more at Eunhye. Ever since the relapse she had, Mark had been nagging her about her food and too much coffee intake. 

"I knew it," he growled.

"Mark-a saranghae," she glowed.

The game went on until most of them had one or two fingers left. The first victim was Yongjae and he almost threw up when he tasted the concoction of beer, soju and what not (Eunhye had added something that looked suspicously like fish sauce). They went on a second round but this time, it was Chloe who had to drink.

"Anmeogodo dwaeyo?Is it okay if she didn't drink?" Jackson asked. "Chloe don't drink."

"Aniya, kwaenchanhait's okay," Chloe said. "Keunyang norahago isseoWe're just playing. MeogeulkkeI'll drink."

Chloe was about to take the glass, but Jackson took it from her and drank it in one go, earning cheers from the kids. After that, he suggested a different game, his favorite--

"Noonchi game - ONE!" 

"Two!" JB's reaction was automatic.

"SamThree!" so was Jinyoung's.

"Sa!" Mark.

"Sa!" Eunhye said at the same time as Mark and everyone roared.

"Love shot haeyadwae!You should do a love shot," shouted Bambam. Jinyoung was already pouring pure soju on a drinking glass. This was getting more and more sadistic and they weren't even doing it for an hour yet.

"Neomu manjanhaThat's too much!" Mark complained. 

He wasn't used to drinking so much but he wasn't able to complain more when Jinyoung handed them the glasses. They linked their arms together and gulped it down. Mark almost gagged at the first gulp but Eunhye was drinking steadily and he didn't want to lose. When he was done drinking, his eyes were teary and he could feel himself getting tipsy. He had to take it slowly.

After three different games, they got tired and tipsy and Jinyoung suggested they go ahead and sing songs. They turned off the lights and each took turns singing in the karaoke. Eunhye's residence became a Karaoke Bar the whole night. Everyone sang, except for Mark who never took the mic and stopped drinking but kept stuffing his mouth with whatever he could find on the table.

"Keuman meogo noraehaebwaStop eating and sing," Eunhye told him after ending a duet with Jinyoung.  She sat beside Mark and rested her head on his shoulder, feeding him french fries that she was supposed to put in .

"Eonnie narang noraehaejwoSing with me," Chloe t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter