Good Morning, Nana

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke to the scent of coffee. She opened her eyes to see Mark wafting him with a steaming mug.

"Good morning, baby," he said, kissing her nose.

"Don't call me baby."

She rolled over and burried her face in her pillow. Coffee could wait. She needed more sleep. Mark had her up all night till five AM, singing and watching videos. He claimed he don't have to go to the company until two PM.

Mark didn't take being ignored lightly. Placing the mug atop the side table, he pulled her by the ankle.

"IleonaGet up."

She mumbled, "Ileona, ileona, ileona... yeongwonhal-keora midko shipeul ttae eonjenka hal keo ra-go mangseo-ril ttae." singing to Chanyeol's rap part in their song "History."

Hearing it, Mark dropped her ankle and proceeded to put a pillow on her face to silence her.

"Ya!" <--Mark

"Arasseo!I'm up!"

Mark threw the pillow on the other side, took the cup and walked out of the room. Eunhye rose for two seconds and went back to sleep. Her phone rang and she had  to answer it.

"Midori-kun?"

"YondaDid you see it? Facebook mirebaOpen your Facebook, news no link wo okureI'll send you the link of the news."

She got up and walked to the living room where she left her laptop. Mark was already there, reading something. When he saw her, he immediately closed it.

"Bikyeo waMove over." She told him.

Mark made no sign of moving over. "Wae?"

"Wae-nyago? I'll use my laptop, of course."

"I broke it."

She aimed a kick at him and pushed him over. Mark tried to stop her when she opened it until she hit his hand.

"Ow."

She opened her laptop and logged in to facebook. Her friend, Midori sent her a message, a link to Koreaboo's page.

"SM Entertainment to seek legal actions against Game Company YooruHikari and Game designer Maeko Nana for plagiarizing EXO's "Mama" music video," it says.

"Ohayou gozaimasuGood morning, Maeko Nana," she mumbled and sighed.

Mark rubbed her shoulders and rested his chin on the top of her head. "MeokjaLet's eat. I made you breakfast." He kissed her cheek and pulled her up from the carpetted floor. He was still wearing apron, wanting to show her the evidence that he did the cooking this time, and that he didn't just order. For all she knew, he just wore the apron and ordered the food over.

He sat her on the dining table and placed a plate with pancakes in front of her. He then sat across from her, with his own plate and rested his face on his hands to look at her. "Ya. Naman isseo jigeumI'm the only one here. Naman saenggakhaeThink about me only."

She sighed, then counted to ten, sighed again. She then smiled at Mark.

"Keureohji!Just like that!" Mark said, patting her hair. He made a heart with his hands, all the signs he knew of. She wasn't eating her food and just sat there staring at him. He made all the cute faces he could think of. "I love you, baby."

Still glaring at him, she took her fork and cut a piece, put it in ominously. "Baby bureojimaragoI told you not to call me baby."

"Why not?"

"Call everyone baby, but not me." You called Suzy that on tv.

"Halmeonnie!Grannie!"

"Not funny."

He pouted. She knew he was trying to hard to cheer her up and she was thankful for it. Because of him, she'd had a good morning despite everything going on in her life that time. Mark had turned up the volume from his phone, which was playing Taylor Swift songs, and she finally cracked a smile. It's not his genre but he'd put all Swift's songs in his phone for her. He said when he listened to it, he could imagine her singing instead of the original singer.

"People throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love look hard..."

She choked on her pancakes when Mark sang along. "That's why you're the rapper."

"What? Norae ije jalhaneundeI can sing well now!"

"Arasseo, keureohke saenggakhaedo dwaeSure, you can think that way."

"Oneuleun mwohae?What will you do today?" he asked her, finishing up his meal and taking some from her plate.

"I have to turn in the character demo for a new game."

"Saeroun game ddo mandeusseo?You have a new game again?"

She just nodded, not wanting to tell him anything about it yet. She'd been working on the game she was designing for JYP. She wanted it to be a surprise to him until they launched it. JYP insisted that she be hands on and not let her subordinates work on it, and she couldn't say no to the man. She already said no to him many times, she felt like she owed the guy.

"What's it called?"

Mark was eating more of her pancakes that she was. He just kept shoving food into his mouth she wondered where he puts it.

"Keusae... Saenggak ajik eobseoI haven't thought about it yet."

"Let me play the demo."

"It's not even a game yet! You're greedy." She looked at the time and felt sad. He'd have to leave soon. He looked at it too, and pouted more. He didn't want to leave yet.

There was only one bite of pancake and Mark's for got to it first. He slowly put it in his mouth, making her stare at him as he did. He changed his mind and fed it to her, smearing syrup on her upper lip. She was about to wipe it but he stopped her.

"Let me." Mark kissed her.

Who said she was having a bad morning? SM Entertainment files a lawsuit? Pffft. Who cares?


~~~~~~~~

"Kwaenchanha?" Chanyeol's deep voice was quick when she answered the call and she recognized it immediately.

"Eo," she replied, eyes glued to her computer screen. She'd been working on her Got7 game to get her mind off things. It has been a week since SM Entertainment's lawsuit was officially filed and she was told to stay at home for the last two days and she had nothing better to do.

"Keu yeojaneun arabwasseoI researched that girl,"

"Musun yeoja?What girl?"

"Mark irang yeojaThat girl with Mark. JYP trainee itnabwaShe seemed to be a JYP trainee."

"AraI know."

"Mark irang yaegi haesseo?Did you talk to Mark?"

"HaesseoI did."

There was a pause. "Jeongmal?Really? Wa, jinjja ppalda!That was fast." When it was them, it took even weeks for them to talk stuff out. Chanyeol was too busy, and Eunhye had been too proud to be the one who gave in first.

"Nae chibe wasseotgo yaeg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter