잘 생각하고 말해 (Think well before you talk)

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's eyes were locked on hers across the room. The girl who had her arms linked with his dragged him to a table as they would wait for their order. Eunhye, on the other hand, didn't know what to do first. Was she supposed to get up and walk over to him when he was obviously with someone else, or should she just stay where she was, right across the table from Chanyeol and pretend she didn't see him

"MwoyaWhat's this? Nidul imi heeojyeosseo?Did you two break up already?"

"HeeojinWhat breakup?" She muttered. "Saguineun sai anigeot gateundeI don't even think we're dating."

Chanyeol choked again. His reactions were seriously dramatic but Eunhye found it cute, like she always did. "Narang dashi sagwibolkka?Wanna date me again?" He joked. They both knew that he meant it halfway, though. "Eo? Baekhyuni ondaBaekhyun's coming."

The door opened and in came Baekhyun and Sehun. Baekhyun spotted Somi and did a double take. "Eo? Pick Me?"

"YeogiWe're here," Chanyeol called him over. He put a finger on his lips to silence Baekhyun and motioned to Eunhye. His co-member seemed to understand and went straight to them. Even back then when he and Eunhye were dating, his friends knew how to hide it from other people.

Sehun immediately hugged Eunhye, sitting next to her. They had grown fond of each other on their first meeting, to the extent that Chanyeol would sometimes get jealous for their closeness. He just soon realized that Eunhye had a thing for maknaes. Living far away from her younger siblings, she always looked out for younger ones who were her siblings' age. And maybe because her sister had a thing for Sehun as well. He was still uncomfortable about it at the moment but he didn't have any right to be so he just kept quiet.

"Aigoo Noona," Sehun said. "Wae ije wasseoWhy are you here just now?"

"PappasseoI was busy, miansorry."

"Heokshi uriga date-crash haesseo?Did we crash your date?"Baekhyun said.

"Ya. Date aniyaIt's not a date," Chanyeol countered their teasing. These two people were not the biggest fans of their breakup. Chanyeol knew it wasn't a good time to tease Eunhye, as well.

The bell by the door of the cafe sounded and she turned to look. Mark was gone.

~~~~~~~

"Oppa! Eodiga?Where are you going? Kachi kayo!Wait for me" 

Mark ran and Somi soon failed to catch up with him. She stopped to catch her breath, then decided to head back to the cafe to get their order for take out since she already paid for it. She'd just give it to him later.

He ran to their company's building, heading straight for the basement where his fellow members were taking a break from their rehearsal. They were given thirty minutes before their next lesson started. He stormed to the vacant sofa. Jinyoung was the only one inside, and he was asleep on the floor, his "Trust me, I'm JYP" cap covering his face. Frustrated and angry, Mark laid down, trying to calm himself.

How can she be with that guy again? She said she'd gotten over him. It's been two years! Had she gotten over Mark, too? It hurt him how she laughed with Chanyeol, how she seemed happy being there with him. And the way his other members treated her... It just aggravated him more when that Sehun hugged her.

And she just stared at Mark!

"Aaaaaah!" Mark screamed, punching the sofa. 

Jinyoung sat bolt upright at hearing him. "Ah, hyung~!"

Mark rolled over to face the wall, burrying his head in his hand.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, kwaenchanha?" Bambam asked Mark as he sat beside Mark on the van on the way home.

Mark just stared out the window, not saying anything. Bambam was hurt, but he was more concerned. Their hyung had been quiet the whole time after their break that afternoon, and he kept messing up in the choreography lessons that JB made him sit the whole thing out after a few runs. He had been chirpy this morning when he came in to their dorm since he'd been at Noona's all night, but this was a complete 180 degree turn. Even Jackson wasn't able to make him talk.

Six of them made it to the dorm, and JB was yet again headed out for filming. Jackson put his arms around Mark and they both went in to the room they shared.

"Hyung, yaegi jom hajaLet's talk." . Jackson said as soon as they'd settled.

Mark threw his bag on the corner and lied down on his bed as if Jackson hadn't said anything. But being Jackson, he sat beside Mark and tapped his hips, forcing Mark to look at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Ige 'nothing' iya?You call this nothing? If you got some problems, man, you can talk to me."

What good would that do? Mark knew it wasn't Jackson he needed to talk to.

"Not now, Jackson."

"Arasseo," Jackson said, giving up. He can't make Mark talk if he doesn't want to. "Tell me tomorrow." He got up and prepared his things to take a shower.

When he was out, Mark stared at his phone, wondering if he should call her. He'd been waiting all day for a call, a text, anything that would explain what he saw earlier but nothing came. He wanted to throw his phone more than three times that afternoon because he thought it was useless.

Bambam knocked on the door and called him for dinner and he said he'll pass.

Soon, Mark fell asleep. He'd had an exhausting day.

His eyes opened and he turned his phone on to look at the time. It was three in the morning, and his stomach was growling. He got up and realized he had slept with his practice clothes on.

Eww, I'm becoming Jinyoung, he thought and took his towel to take a shower. As warm water splashed on his face, he remembered what happened, and he was angry all over again. He let the water run, but it didn't wash away the image of her, sitting across the table from Chanyeol, over coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter