헤어자 (Let's Break Up)

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol went out of the building with Xiumin, planning to buy food. He noticed the guy standing outside.

"Mark?" he called, and Mark approached him.

"Eunhye-ga bwasseo?" Did you see her?

"Aniyo, wae?" Chanyeol studied the guy's face.

"So she wasn't with you, then." Mark sighed. "Arasseo. Nan keunyang meonjo kalkke. I'll go ahead then."

Xiumin asked Chanyeol what was with the guy and he just shrugged. They went on ahead, but Chanyeol was suddenly worried. There's something wrong going on. And he was sure it was something big, if Mark went into great lengths as to go to their company and ask Chanyeol personally. He looked for JB's contact on his phone and sent him a text asking what was going on.

Mark went to Noona's house. Her clothes were still there, so she hadn't left like everybody says. He just have to find her. He went through her drawer, not knowing what to look for. Then he saw the frame on her desk. It was a picture of her whole family, including all her cousins and aunts and uncles. It was a wedding photo, and she said a cousin got married that day. Next to it was another photo that same day, but this time, there was only her immediate family, with her parents and her brother and sister on a whacky pose.

He knew where she was now. He couldn't believe she would go somewhere Mark couldn't reach. He went to her office, looking for Midori, asked for her home address.

"Huh? I don't know how to get there, but I know the address." Midori wrote it down for Mark. "You gotta ask Gaeil for directions. I haven't been there."

"Thanks a lot man."

If she thought there was somewhere in the world she could hide from Mark, she was wrong. 

 

***********


"Neo eodiya?"

Turning her phone on was a mistake.

"Chanyeol-a."

"Neo eodinyago? Mark-neun hwaesa kasseo, neol chajaseo. Musun isseo? Sausseo? Neo deo deomangaetji?I asked where are you? Mark came to the company, looking for you. What's going on? Did you fight? You ran away again, didn't you?" 

He didn't hear any reply from her, just a sob.

"Ureo?" Are you crying?

"Ani," she denied. "Naneun urae jibe deoragasseo." I went home.

"Wae? Mwohaetni?" Why? What did you do?

She told him what happened and Chanyeol suddenly got angry. How dare that Mark Tuan hurt her like this? He should've beat the crap out of that guy ages ago!

"Mworago?! Aaaaah! Keu jjashik, jinjja! Aaah!! Hwaga na."

"Ya. Keureohjima. Na kwaenchanha.Don't be like that. I'm fine." 

"Musun kwaenchanha? Neo deomangajanha. Mark-hante hwanamyeon yaegi haeyaji!What do you mean fine? You ran away. If you're mad at him, you should talk to him." 

"Mothaeseo. Olgul-eul bomyeon amu malmothago. Nan keunyang neomu apaseo, eotteohke malhaneun molla. Keurigo, Mark-eun jogeum sangcheo namyeondo dwae.I couldn't. When I look at him I can't say anything. I'm too hurt to know what to say. And Mark could be hurt from time to time." 

"Keuraeso ije boksu haenya?So you're taking revenge?" 

"Boksu aniya... Na keunyang..." It's not revenge...I just...

"Musun mariya? Ige boksu ya!What are you talking about? This is revenge!" 

"Keurae! Boksu hagoshipeo! Dareun yeojarang kisseu haesseunikka nan hwana! Keu napeun jjashik.Fine! Revenge it is! He kissed another girl so I'm angry. That bastard."  She started to cry. "Saranghandago. Da keojitmal iya.He said he loved me. Those were all lies." 

"Nan schedule eobseunikka... jeogo kalkka?I don't have schedules...should I go there?" 

"Yeogi?Here?" 

"Eung. Ijeneun han chinguga nae eokkae pilyeo Yeah. A friend needs my shoulder now."

"Jeongmal? Yeogi olsu isseo?" Really? You can come?

"Neon jal areo. Keuraeseo nan...ije pihaengi isseo. I knew you too well so now...I'm on a plane."

"Mwo?! Ya! Park Chanyeol!"

"Eo. Off-haeya dwae, handphone-neun. Itda bwa. Keutna.Oops. Need to turn off the phone. I'll see you later. Bye." 

 

*******

"Hyung!" JB said, trying not to get mad at Mark. "Jeongshinjariyo bwa.Come to your senses." 

"Mark, what are you doing?" Jackson said, seeing Mark pack his bag.

"Noonareul dalla galkke.I'm going after her." 

"Wae? She's going back soon!"

"Eonje?" Mark asked Jackson, looking at him straight in the eye. "Nan kayadwae. Just let me go."

"Andwae, hyung," JB said, grabbing Mark's bag from his hand. "Kamyeon andwae.You can't go." 

"Wae?!"

"Hyung," they heard Jinyoung from outside their room. "PD-nim wasseo."

JB stared down at Mark and talked with finality. "Hyung. Neon anga.You're not leaving." 

Pissed, Mark threw his bag on his bed, wanting to curse so badly.

"Calm yourself down before you talk to Hyung," Jackson warned him before going out of the room.

 

**********

Eunhye was staying with a cousin in Manila. Her cousin, Chrystelle was the same age as her, and they grew up together. She'd been there for three days after visiting her parents in Bacolod City, in an island away from Manila. She planned on going back to Korea after a week, when she knew Mark would be too busy with his schedules to know she's back. She already told Gaeil not to tell JB anything, and she's getting annoyed with her sister. Why does she have to contact JB, of all people?

"That looks yummy," Chrys said, looking at what Noona was cooking. "You cook really good when you're depressed. Please don't get well and stay here, be depressed."

"You're a pig."

She put some of the food on the plate and prepared the table. She cooked a lot, and the Shanghai rolls were the last on the menu.

"You're putting three plates. Why? Is Mark coming?"

Chrys's hands were already making their way on the food and she slapped them away. "Wait til Chanyeol gets here."

"Chanyeol? I thought you two broke up?"

Noona's phone rang.

"How dare you get mad at Mark when you're having an affair on your own?!"

Eunhye took a roll and shoved it into her cousin's mouth and answered her phone. It was Chanyeol, putting the taxi driver on the phone to give directions. She didn't want to go to the airport in case someone recognize Chanyeol and make a bigger mess out of the things than they already are. In ten minutes. the doorbell rang.

Chrys beat her to the door.

"Oseo oseyo." She welcomed Chanyeol as Noona payed the cabbie. Chrys was a Linguistics Major, working at the Embassy.

"Han kabang?One bag?" Eunhye noticed. "I sarami Chanyeol aniya.You're not Chanyeol." 

Chanyeol clamped a hand over and went inside, smiling at Chrys.

"Annyeong haseyo, pangawayo. Chrystelle imnida."
 
He greeted her too and they went to the dining room as Noona led him. He was hungry and he dug right in. He missed her cooking and it showed as he put in one spoonful after another.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," Chrys pointed her spoon at Noona, speaking in Filipino. "This guy shouldn't be here."

"We're not having an affair. He's just here for the food. Look at him."

"Wae?!" Chanyeol asked, making a face when he saw Noona's expression. "Nan paegeopha, wae?"

"Aniya. Manhi meokgora."

"Keuji!" And he went on eating. He was staying for a night only. Maybe two. He wasn't sure.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter