Our Holiday

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona! Gaeil wasseo--OH MY GOD. Hyung!"

JB quickly turned around and cursed. Mark jumped off of Eunhye when they heard JB's voice. Not knowing what to do next, JB just stormed out of the room.

"Hey, JB!" Mark called after him. "Jamkkaman!"

"Ya, Mark," Eunhye stopped Mark from getting out of the room. "Get dressed first!"

"Wae?"

Eunhye threw a pillow at him. "You're not getting it today. JB rang palli yaegi haeYou have to talk to JB quickly. Ohae halkabwaHe'll misunderstand."

"Hanado ajik anhaeneundeI wasn't able to do anything yet," Mark mumbled but put on the shirt that she handed him.

Eunhye went out of the room ahead of Mark and ran into Gaeil in the hallway. "Eo? Eonje wasseo?When did you get here?" The two girls hugged each other.

"I just got here," Gaeil said. "The company gave me a couple of weeks vacation. I wanted to stay with you."

"Honto?Really? Wow! Eo.. did you meet Chloe? Oh, I had her put her stuff in your room. She was supposed to sleep there. You didn't call ahead before coming here."

"It wouldn't be a surprise then. I wanted to be here for your birthday."

"Eo? I'm heading to LA next week. I'll be staying at Ren's. Kachi kalkka?Wanna come?"

"I'll think about it," she replied vaguely. "And I just flew miles since midnight, I haven't had sleep since yesterday--" Gaeil pecked Eunhye on the cheek. "So I'm going to sleep, and I'll see you in the morning. OyasumiGoodnight."

"Uh," another girl came up to Eunhye. "Eonnie. Jackson irang keunyang jibe kabolkkeWe're just gonna go home. JYP don't own my coffee shop, I don't get the mandatory holiday."

Eunhye called a cab for the other pair of love birds and found four members of Got7 sprawled out in her living room. Jinyoung was the last one to collapse. She took out four blankets out of a closet and set it on the kids. Youngjae was on the carpet and she tried to rouse him to tell him that she could set up sheets so he'd be warmer but there was no way of getting even just one eye open, so she just put a pillow under his head and feet.

"JBneun eodi?" asked Mark.

Eunhye shrugged and covered Yugyeom with a Pororo printed blanket, so Mark went off to look for JB himself. He found JB out in the yard, by the wooden swing.

"Hey," Mark said, sitting beside him.

"Mian. Muneul nokeuhaeya haetdaI should have knocked on the door. AraI know." JB shrugged. "Keunyang nollasseoI was just taken aback. Kureongeo ihaeI can understand those stuff."

"Nado mianI'm sorry, too," Mark said, heaving a sigh of relief. "Just... MalhaeyadwaeI just have to tell you. Hanbeondo ajik anhaesseoWe haven't done that yet, not even once. Ever. Eunhyeneun keureongeot shirheunikkaShe hates that stuff. Ije jeom chwihaeneundeIt's just that we're both a bit drunk." He felt like he had to defend Eunhye because of his own recklessness. He didn't want anyone to think bad about her, especially not his fellow members.

"AratdaguI said I know," JB snapped, getting more and more uncomfortable. "Amu mal hajimaDon't say anything."

"Keurae. Noona-reul bulpyeonhalgeo gabwaI just thought it would make Eunhye uncomfortable."

JB laughed. "Noonareul bulpyeonhalgeoragu?She'll be uncomfortable? Naega hanado an bulpyeonhageI'm not uncomfortable at all." His sarcasm made Mark laugh out loud. "KabwaJust go. Noona hante kabwaGo to her."

"Mwonga ddo itnabwaSomething else is up," Mark noticed. "Gaeil?"

"Aniya. Keunyang ije chwihaenikka haejanghago isseoI'm just a bit drunk so I'm sobering up."

Mark yawned. "Coffee itneundeThere's coffee. Meonjeo jalkkeI'm going to bed first."

"Arasseo. Arasseo. Keunyang keulsori hajimaJust don't be too loud."

"Ya! AnhandaguI said we're not doing that."


************************


Mark rolled over the bed with a terrible headache. A hand was softly carressing his forehead and he opened his eyes to see Eunhye leaning over. It was a face he wanted to wake up to every morning. 

"Meori appeuji?Your head hurts, doesn't it?" she said.

"Ajuu~so much~" he said, scrunching up his face. "AnajwoPlease hug me."

Eunhye handed him an aspirin and a glass of water. "Aigoo. Apeo?It hurts? Anajulkka?Should I hug you?"

Mark tried to nod and regretted it the very next second. His head felt fifty times heavier. "Crap."

"I knew it," she said, concerned. She took some massage ointment and rubbed it on the side of his head, massaging like an expert, he couldn't help but groan.

There was a knock on the door even if it was wide open. JB stood there, a hand over his eyes. "Noona uri suksaro deoreogalkkeWe're going back to the dorm. Galbittang jalmeogeosseoThanks for the galbittang."

"Wae nun kamgo isseo?Why are you covering your eyes?" Eunhye laughed at him. "Arasseo. Solshimhi kaBe careful."

When JB was gone, Eunhye went back to massaging Mark's head. Eunhye never had hangovers even after a night of heavy drinking but she knew from friends how bad it could get and it seemed Mark got it bad. He wasn't used to drinking so much, and when Eunhye had been gone for a few minutes and when she got back he was already bipolar. Mark seemed to remember it just now, too.

"Heol. Eunhye-a mianhae. I tried to..."

"Kwaenchanha. JB salyeojwosseoJB saved me," she said, smiling to herself. 

"Keuraedo mianhaeI'm still sorry," Mark insisted and cupped her face with his hands. "Naega kidarilgeon yaksokhaetjanhaI promised you I will wait."

"KwaenchandaguI said it's ok. Uridul chwihaeseoWe were both drunk."

"Neodo chwihaesseo?You were drunk?"

"JogeumA bit. Neo boda deo aniyaNot as bad as you were." She told him about the episode in the living room, which he didn't seem to remember. Bless his heart, he was repentant though. He said he'd always blurt out secrets when he got drunk. "ApeuroStarting now, you're banned from drinking. You can't handle your drinks."

"Keuraedo what I did..." Mark said, finally remembering what he did the other night. "Aedeulhante do alyeosseoI made everyone know. Chanyeol irang neorang sagyeosseotdeon geonThat you and Chanyeol used to date."

"They're bound to know anyways," she shrugged. And what she felt for Chanyeol for that time was real so it wouldn't be fair to deny something like that. It wasn't something to be ashamed of, although she kept her thoughts to herself. There was no point in commenting like that with Mark there. She had been too insensitive of him lately, and that was why she couldn't blame him for snapping at her. For what it was worth, she was actually glad that Mark finally laid out what he really felt --drunk or not.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Mark asked when she fell silent.

"You look bad."

With the headache he got from the previous night, Mark was in no condition to complain. "Meori apeoMy head hurts. AnajwoHug me."

She lightly kissed his lips and slapped him on the thigh. "IleonaGet up. Galbittang yori haesseoI cooked galbittang."

"Eunhye jaegoYou're the best."


****************


Gaeil wanted to sleep the whole day saying it would be the first time in weeks that she'd get a good sleep and so Eunhye decided she wouldn't bother her sister. The younger girl also said she didn't want to go between Eunhye and Mark that day and that they shouldn't mind that she was there.

"We're going out anyway," Eunhye said, closing the door after her. "Plenty of food in the fridge. Just don't let your cat ruin my carpet."

"His name is Biru."

"Whatever."

Eunhye, being a dog person, ignored the cat purring by her feet and went out. Mark was already waiting for her downstairs, opening another bag of potato chips. She knew she hid it someplace he wouldn't look for but he always seem to manage to find them. She threw him the car keys which he caught at the perfect moment.

"Naega unjeondo dwae?Do I get to drive?"

"Yeah. Let's use your license from time to time."

Mark did a whooping jump. Eunhye was so in love with her car that she didn't let anyone behind the wheel. And with him having the car keys, it meant he could take her wherever he want to.

"Eodiro kalkka?Where should we go?" Eunhye said, getting inside the passenger seat.

"Jonguk?Heaven?"

Eunhye put on her seatbelt as if her life depended on it. "Solshimhi unjeogeji?You'll drive carefully, right?"

"Niga kami?How dare you? Seatbelt pilyeon saram naya niga unjeohamyeonThe one who needs a seatbelt is me when you're driving."

"Ticket hanado anpadasseo!I never had a ticket!" she defended.

"Mot jabasseunikkaThat's because they couldn't catch you."

"Maja," she laughed along. Mark started the engine. "Eodireon gosereul niga jeontaekhaeYou choose where to go today."

"Surprise hageIt'll be a surprise." Mark had searched the maps earlier, hoping for this exact thing. With a girlfriend like Eunhye, he should be prepared about all possibilities. He could never tell what she was really thinking. He put the address in the GPS. Unlike Eunhye, he always go to places by the company's van, so he wasn't that familiar with the roads.

Eunhye leaned over and looked at the address that he put in the GPS.

"Lotte World? Seriously?"

 

*****************


"Saramdeul manhdaIt's jam-packed," Mark noticed when they got there. As expected of the biggest indoor amusement park.

"No kidding," Eunhye said and stopped by a cart selling amusement park must-haves. She bought two pairs of gigantic eyeglasses and handed one to Mark. "Just in case."

"Disguise anhaeI'm not disguising," he said but wearing the glasses anyway. "Ne yeojarang hamkke itneungeot sesangeul alyeojugoshipeoI want the world to know I'm with my girl."

Eunhye just bit her lip and didn't comment while she was getting her change from the vendor. Whenever Mark would make statements like that, she didn't know how to respond. "I want corn dog."

"Keurae," Mark agreed and they went to buy some snacks.

Which was not a really good idea considering they'd be riding The Conquistador(Viking) first. Both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter