Maeko Nana

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon. I'll walk you home."

Mark got up, took a jacket and brought his phone, wallet and headphones. Then he got out of the room and told the others he'd be going out, and that he might come back late so he'd just bring a key.

"Kaja."

Finally out of the building, he took her hand. Her reflexes made her pull it back, but Mark held on.

"Keokjeong hajima," he assured her. "Ta kwaenjanha. Everything's okay."

"Sorry." She relaxed and found herself really not worried somehow. Mark's thumb was making circles on the back of her hand and she somehow found it reassuring. All the stress of the previous day seemed to ebb.

When they got to her house, Mark took out a key and opened it himself.

"Ya! Where did you get that?"

"Mandeureosseo. I had one made. Keokjeong hajima, I put back the spare where you put it."

He even the light himself when he got in.

"Oh please, Mr. Tuan, make yourself at home."

"Keurae, keurae."

She went in the kitchen and made coffee. Mark still couldn't understand why she drinks her coffee before she went to sleep. He is considering her to be from a different world entirely.

"Want some?"

"I'd go hyper."

"Majda, keureom pilyeo eobseo. Right, we don't need that."

Mark went over and stood beside her on the counter, his hip to it as he watched her make coffee.

"Yeonghwa boja." Let's watch a movie.

"You just did!"

"Neorang bogoshipeo. Urideulman. Aedeuleun eobsi." I want to watch with you, just us two. Without the others.

"Na pigeonhae." I'm tired already. She'd been adjusting the schedule of her team since she wanted to launch the Non Beta as soon as possible.

He put both hands on her shoulders and started massaging her. "Arasseo. Keunyang ja--nan bogiman halkke." I can just watch while you sleep.

She burried her face in her hand and silently laughed. He's really talking like that now? Mark also laughed at his own cheesiness.

When her coffee was done they sat on her couch, where Mark found a sketchbook.

"Ige mwoya?" he studied it and found many skillfull sketches of monsters. She'd dated every drawing and it was from the time she was in Japan.

"Sketches, obviously," she said, not bothering to look over. "Those are monsters. I used some in the game."

"Igeodo monster iya?!" This one's a monster, too?

Mark held up a page where his own face was carefully drawn. He was looking down and the image was a bit sad.

"Eo. Geugeo do monster itji." Yeah, that, too.

He kept turning the pages to find different sketches of him. There was one turning his back with his hands in his pockets. It was drawn eight months ago. He smiled.

"Utjima. Don't laugh."

"You missed me that much, huh?"

"Give me that." She took the sketchbook away from him. "Utjima. Ni itmomitaemune na seongga shisseo. Don't smile. Your gums irritate me."

That made him laugh even more.

When she stood to wash her cup, Mark went quietly to her room. He was already lying on her bed when she came in. Wordlessly, she took one pillow and the top blanket.

"Eodiga?"

"Yeogi jagoshipeumyeon if you wanna sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Wae?!"

"Neon byeontae gatae! You're like a ert. You keep throwing yourself at me!"

"I'm not!"

She stared at him.

"Keunyang angoshipeo. I just want to hug you. What's wrong with that?"

"Museowo." You're scary.

"Mwoga museowo?!" What's scary? Mark paused and remembered something. Then he started to sing. "Mwoga museowo? Nado jalmothajiman uri hathan couple igeo gata!"

"Aigoo, i namja, jinjja!" This guy, really.

Mark rose to pull her to him. "No need to be scared. Naman itjanha. I'm the only one here."

She rested her head on his shoulder. "Keuraeseo museopda, babo. That's why I'm scared, stupid."

He covered her eyes with his hand. "Keunyang jabwa. Naege daehae kkumeul kkujuseyo. Just sleep. Dream about me."

"I didn't know you were this cheezy."

"Cheezy aniya. Sweet itjanha."


~~~~~~~~~ 

A few days later, Noona was parking her car near the JYP Building. She's currently here as Maeko Nana, the Game Designer. After making sure her car was locked, she went inside.

She bumped into a tall person. She looked up to see a smiling Nichkhun.

"Annyeong hasaeyo!" she greeted.

"Annyeong hasaeyo."

She remembered meeting him when she worked for a korean radio station, but she doubted he remembered her so she introduced herself and asked where she could find the CEO. He walked with her to JYP's office himself as it was on his way.

"Kamsa hamnida."

She knocked at the door and opened it slightly.

"Eo? Eunhye-a. Come in, come in."

Three people are already with him and she stood straight to look professional. She greeted them and JYP introduced her to everyone.

She came to present her design for the game that JYP requested for her. Hers was actually just one of the three Game designs the company was considering. When JYP started to ask questions, she suddenly felt like she was being judged in KPop Star. He asked about a lot of details.

"Ne, kamsa hamnida," JYP said. "We'll contact you after our deliberation." JYP soon excused himself to lead her out of the office. "Eottaeyo? Hwaesaneun eottae? How do you find our company? Audition hago shipji anhae ajikeun? You still don't want to audition?"

"Ajikdo ireohseoyo? You're still like this? I'm making money now with playing Online

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter