Minnasan, I'm in love

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raymond Tuan tweeted this while waiting for the showcase to start. It was a picture of him and his wife and a girl sitting beside Dorine Tuan

 

Met a really pretty fan! thanks for the love and support to GOT7 guys! 

-who is she?
-read, girl, she's a fan
-why is she with mark's parents?
-she's so cute...are they dating?
-got7 got prettier fans than her
-papa tuan's in love
-go got7! love mark's dad


Noona put her head down on the table. She was thankful that she refused to sit between Mark's parents when Raymond told her to, instead she sat beside Dorine Tuan. She thought it would feel weird to be sitting between them, and act all close when they just met, even though the two of them treated her as if they knew her already. She guessed all parents are that way to their children's friends. And she was also thankful that Papa Tuan didn't post that photo they took while having dinner at a restaurant, and she was seated next to Mark.

Raymond Tuan apologized for posting it, and offered to remove the post but she said it would look more suspicious if he did. And it was already over all the social media within three seconds and they couldn't take down all that. But to Noona, it won't take long before they figure someone figured it out and come to her with torches and knives and scream bloody murder.

Got7 was already flying to Thailand the next day after their showcase. They had a fanmeeting there and a mini concert the next night so they had to stay there for a couple of days. Noona wasn't alone in her house though, since three of her female colleagues were sleeping over with her, watching animes on her tiny projector that they set to face the wall. She was busy with Facebook as she read comments about her on got7's fansites.

Mark messaged her on her phone and she checked it out.

Need my vitamins. Jigeum mwohae?

She snapped a selca with her colleagues, making sure it was clear what they were watching, and sent it to him. The mini concert was finished and they were resting for three hours then are flying back to Korea. They had to shoot the teaser for their GOT7 android game the next day. She felt bad for him, knowing how tired he must be so she excused herself and went to her room to give him a call. Mark's voice sounded bad on the phone.

"Eodi apeo?Are you sick?(could also mean: where does it hurt?)" she asked, worried. 

"Shimjang i." My heart

"Ey. Himdeureo?" Are you tired?

He sighed. "Yeah, I am. Palli deoragago shipeo. I want to go back quickly. I wish we can have some time off."

"You will, soon. Keokjeongma. Member-deuleun?"

"Jamgo isseo." Sleeping.

"You get some sleep, too. I'll see you when you get back here." She remembered she had to go somewhere. "Uh, deoraomyeonwhen you're back,  just stay in your dorm, though. Nagayadwae. Michiko's getting married so."

"Yeah, I forgot! And I promised to go with you. Mianhae."

"Kwaenjanha. Just get some rest."

"Norae haebwasing," Mark demanded. "Til I fall asleep."

*gieoki meomuldagan geu jarie My memory stays in there
son ggeute nameitneun ongiedo The warmth that remains in the tip of your hand
niga itda itda neoui hyanggi neoui eolgul You’re there, there, your smell, your face

[NP: "Gone(Neoman eobta) by Jin]

 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oooh, sense sense sense."

The photogorapher kept encouraging Youngjae as he was shooting for the solo pictures. Jackson was behind the photographer, immitating Younjae, and Yugyeom was immitating Jackson immitating Youngjae. Bambam and Mark watched them, laughing, while JB and Junior were being told about the script for their video.

"Mark, Jackson, Junior," a staff called.

Youngjae has finished his solo shots, and was beating Yugyeom up. The three members went to the set to shoot for their video.

"Free hage," the director told them. 

They had to stick with Got7's "free image" and immediately, Junior launched into talking. Mark and Jackson on either side of him started to bob their heads up and down in agreement. When it was Mark's turn to talk, Jinyoung and Jackson were already showing each other their phones as if they have their game already. They had to shoot four more times, in different actions and soon Bambam and Yugyeom were called.

Jinyoung went up to a staff and asked about the game. They haven't tried it, but were only told what to say in the video, so they really didn't know anything about it. Junior is a very curious person and he and Mark studied the explainations of the game on the staff's notes.

"Eo, hyung, wasseoyo." Jackson came to the person who just got to the studio. It was their CEO, Park Jinyoung. And he was with someone. "Noona?"

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Maeko Nana imnida." She smiled brightly.

"Nana-shi ga, geu game-ui Creator itjanha," JYP said. You see, she's the creator of your game.

"Ooh!" <--Jackson. "Jinjja, noona? Amu mal anhae! You didn't say anything!"

"Surprise iranikka." She handed Jackson her iPad. She had to make another version for iPhones and she already had the beta installed. "The demo is in there, you can play it already."

The other members came to look over Jackson's shoulder at the game, while JYP introduced Nana to the staff. All the while, she was aware that they were filming the set for documentary purposes, and she did her best not to look awkward in the camera. They had even filmed the part where JYP introduced her to GOT7, and she sure hoped they will edit the part where Jackson called her Noona as if they were so close. She still has to adjust to everything, and she can't take it all in at once. After the shoot, they had dinner together with the staff. The video will be released three days later, and then after a week, they will launch the game to the public.

Lately, the visits from journalists became frequent and she'd been hiding in a friend's apartment. One guy boldly asked her one time if she was dating Mark and she just walked away from him, thanks to Midori's help. She hasn't been home in her apartment for four days already, and she sure missed the comfort of her own bed. And Mark. When she bade them goodbye, Mark held her back for a second while their CEO wasn't looking and squeezed her hand, intertwining their fingers. She didn't want to let go but she had to, because the cab was there. And JYP. She was on her way to Leelee's apartment when Mark sent her a message: A selca where he was pouting and he edited it so it would look like he's crying.

this is torture ='( angoshipeo i want to hug you


It sure was.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung~!"

"Aaaak!"

Mark out for what felt like two seconds. Everyone gathered around to his aid as Mark went down on the floor. JB held his back up and Jackson worriedly tried to see what was wrong with Mark's foot. Jinyoung fanned Mark using his hat. He was doing a new flip he was trying out for their "Intro" when he somehow landed on the wrong angle and his feet hurt. Immediately, Yugyeom went out and called for help, and the others carried him to the black leather couch to let him relax.

"Hyung kwaenchanha?" <--Jackson

"Eo.. keunyang..."

Seonghoon came and examined Mark's foot, then decided they'll just go to the hospital to get it checked. They will be having a concert in Japan the following week and he can't be injured. When they got to the hospital he was told that he didn't collapse from the fall but because of stress. He'd been spending two days practicing new moves so he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter