Creator님 만나고싶어요. (I want to meet you, Creator-nim)

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EXO seobaerang dalmaneungeot aninga?Doesn't this look like EXO?"  Mark said after seeing the story line for the RPG. Eunhye didn't miss the fact that he's already using informal speech with her. He had always been polite when talking to her as he usually was with everyone.

"It was inspired by EXO before," she said, then tried to explain after seeing the look on Mark's eyes. "Keureongeot aniyaIt's not. Hanguke wasseulttae jeone keu seoseul mandeureosseoI started that story even before I came to Korea. I was a die hard EXO fan back then."

"Won't you get copyrights violation for this?"

"SolmaNo way. I changed the names and the skills. Dareun character do isseoAnd there are other characters anyway."

The captain announced that the plane will be arriving soon at the airport.

"Can't you live back in the building? No one's occupying your old unit there."

"Imi isseoI already got a house. Gateun dongnaedo itgoAnd in the same neighborhood."

The airplane came to touch down and they got ready to leave.

"Meonjeo daeryeo galkkeI'm going first." 

"Wae? Kachi kaLet's go together." Mark was afraid that she will disappear again, or that he was just dreaming.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Aniyo."

"Next time, maybe, Mark. Jigeumeun aniyaNot now. I can't be seen with you guys yet."

She took her bag and went ahead. She was already out the plane when Mark remembered he didn't get her number.

"Aish!" Mark suddenly exclaimed

"Wae wae wae?" Jackson asked.

"I didn't get her number."

Jackson fiddled on his phone and dangled it on Mark's face. "I did."

"Jeongmal?!" Mark hugged Jackson. "You're the best, man!"

"Yes I am!"

"Kaja kaja." JB ushered them out of the plane and out to meet their fans waiting for them as usual.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Kamanhi isseostay still, hyung," Youngjae complained when Mark kept tossing and turning.

"Sorry."

Mark moved a bit to his right near the wall so he won't disturb a sleeping Youngjae as he played the Ithil Games, the newest game created again by Maeko Nana (who is actually Eunhye, only using her Japanese name). Mark had downloaded the game a few weeks ago but he didn't have the time to play it due to their schedules.

He'd wanted to try the Guardians of Lemorian, but he couldn't shake off the fact that she did the game while thinking of that other boy group, whose one member was actually her exboyfriend.

He never knew he'd play these stuff again, but she had him playing at it on an all nighter. Every time his level goes up, he just wants to level up more. Because of this game, Maeko Nana had responded to his messages. He intended to just pretend like he was playing it, but he soon found himself logging in again and again.

Suddenly thinking of her, Mark reached for his phone. He got her number from Jackson earlier but he didn't know what to say to her so he'd been putting off calling her.

"Who's this?" Eunhye asked.

"Na yaIt's me." 

"Mark?" she asked. She sounded as if she'd been asleep. Mark felt bad for waking her up. "How did you get my number?"

"Jackson."

"MajaRight. I gave it to him."

Mark somehow thought she sounded regretful. "Did I wake you?"

"KwaenjanhaIt's okay." She cleared . "Jigeum mwohae?What are you up to?"  

"Nolgo isseoI'm playing."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter