You've become shameless

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Eunhye got back to the office, she was all smiles and her colleagues noticed. She'd been grumpy due to the stress of everything going on.

"I can't be there on the after party," she announced. "I have to get home early. But I'll still buy you dinner."

Their team had mixed people, Korean, Japanese and even American, so English had been the common language. They had been together for over a year now since the launch of the First Ithil Games in Japan. She'd been deep into the gaming world that whole year of her life she almost forgot her life in Seoul. Now it's coming to haunt her.

She discussed the threat of a lawsuit to her close friend, Sadayo Midori.

"I don't think they can," he assured her. "Anatano creativity do sainouga ipaikara mattaku shinpai shinai. You're full of creativity and talent, no need to worry. We just successfully launched out Beta. You should celebrate."

"Domou." Thanks. she replied. "Of course I will celebrate. Atashi ga tsukaretakara sosou kaette. I'm just tired so I'm going home early." 

"If I know better, you're just going to meet someone." He saw the smile on her face. "Yapari! I knew it. Wow, so that's why you were excited to go to Korea. Should've known."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Seonghoon (manager-hyung) opened the door for her when she got to the dorm. He told her they were in the maknae room, watching a movie.

"Musun yeonghwa?" What movie.

Seunghoon told her a title of a horror movie. That explained the closed door and empty living room. She could usually see at least one member sprawled on the floor (most of the time, Jinyoung) or watching TV(maknae line). Mark and Jackson would be inside their rooms playing computer games, and JB would be asleep, and Youngjae would be infront of his laptop, too.

She listened by the door. They'd really used the speakers because she could hear every word clearly even from outside.

"Nan JB-euro kayadwae I have to go to JB," Seunghoon told her.

"Arasseo, oppa. Jalgayo."

She listened again when the manager left the unit. She waited when everything seemed quiet and she slowly turned the knob as quietly as she could. Then she opened it suddenly and screamed.

"Waaa!"

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" came screams in different pitches.

"Aish Noona!" <--Jinyoung

"Kapjagi!"<--Mark

"Ah! Jehbal!" <--Youngjae

Bambam hid under his bed and Yugyeom covered his eyes with a pillow. Noona was the only one laughing. She closed the door behind her and immediately sat down next to Mark, eating off his plate of popcorn and watched the movie with them. She'd already seen it three times.

"Wasseo," Mark said, handing her a pillow to put on her lap. When she took it, he lied down with his head rested on it. "I thought you're bringing pizza."

"It's in the kitchen."

Hearing this, Jinyoung used his feet to nudge Yugyeom. "Go get it."

"Naega kalkke I'll go," Noona said, trying to get up. Mark held her in place.

"Kamanhi isseo.Stay there." 

" itjanha," she reasoned. "Why make him get it? Naega kalkke. I've seen it a hundred times already."

"Shush!" <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter