Twitter, Instagram and Hangang

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noona's life was as boring as ever. Office, home, laptop, back to the office. On weekends she got choir practice and her social life was pretty much that. The only thing she looked forward to now was Mark coming in or calling in to check on her, but that was out of the question now. She tried her best to be comfortable with him out in public, and she was almost getting used to it. She was so thankful to her church family for welcoming Mark when she brought him there. She'd been to afraid of his fame that almost forgot he was also just a person. She was actually giving him the stigma, when she was supposed to be the one to be his anchor to the world of normal people with no lights and cameras. When he actually made it to the Sunday service, she realized her worries were uncalled for.

She logged in to one of her tweeter accounts to interact with avid gamers. It was how she interacted with them, thanks to modern technology(which pays her bills right not) and social media. She logged in as @nAnAmaek0 after so many days and she was met by a lot of direct messages and tweets. There were a lot of people.

@nAnAmaek0 ganbatte ne! GOL ga saiko!
@nAnAmaek0 screw sm ent! ur unique
@nAnAmaek0 Nihon-ni kaere. we luv u here

Those were some of the tweets she got. She also got bashers, which she learned to ignore ever since one midnight blue SUV hit her and left her on the side of the road once upon a time. In her short years, she already met the different types of fans and anti-fans. It was a matter of who you're gonna listen to.

THanks for the SUPPORT! Maeko Nana ga ganbarimasu! yosh! GOL to Ithilien wo special event arimasu! arigatou minna!
Thanks for the SUPPORT! Maeko Nana will do her best! GOL and Ithilien will have special events. Thanks, everyone!

She already requested a special event for the whole week for her games to thank her players and it was accepted by the game creators. She had news for her gamers. SM Entertainment had lost the battle for the copyrights for her game. They couldn't prove she plagiarized anything of theirs and she wanted to celebrate that.

She soon logged in to another account, where she interacted with just her friends. She was struck by one notification. Raymond Tuan started following you. It said. She was already following him, but she didn't expect him to follow her back! What was more, he sent her a direct message.

hi I'm Mark's dad! hope 2 meet u soon!

What the hell? Did Mark tell him about them? She wasn't ready to meet his family yet! She quickly typed her reply:

Hi sir my name is Grace. nice 2meet u sir! ^__^

She was all smiles but she was already actually going berserk. What if his family didn't like her? She can't have that on her hands now. She liked his dad a lot, he was funny, but to actually interact with him?

To get her mind off things, she played computer games online. She was in her third 'run" when Mark came in with Junior. Mark directly went to the kitchen to put down the food he brought with him, and Jinyoung sat beside her and watched her play.

"Kkkkkkk. Bad ." <--Jinyoung

Her "hero" died and she pinched Jinyoung's thigh, blaming him.

"Oww! Apeo!"

They could hear Mark putting the food on plates in the kitchen. Noona wanted to help him but Jinyoung pulled her back. After her game, he said he wanted to watch a movie. Jinyoung walked over to a shelf where she kept all her movies. Of course, they were all horror and suspense/thrillers. She never bought other genres.

"Noona, ige mwoya?What the heck is this?"  Jinyoung complained. "Horrorman isseo!There's only horror!" 

She just chuckled and checked on her social accounts. There was another tweet from Mark's dad.

my daughter's name is Grace 2! im sure ur pretty, too. thnks 4 taking care of mark :)

She stared at the screen. Soon she had another notification.

@DorineTuan and 3 others followed you. @gytuan (Grace Tuan) @lilbear1228(Tammy Chung) @andrewchannn(andrew chan)

Checking on her instagram, there was a new notification too.

@dreabme (Joey Tuan) followed you.

"You gotta be kidding me," she muttered.

"I yeonghwaneun bogoshipeoyong," Jinyoung said cutely, handing her a DVD copy of the movie Ouija. She immediately logged out her accounts, afraid of new notifications coming.

In the kitchen, Mark's phone suddenly went off. His mom was calling him. He took the call right away, chewing on a tangerine he just peeled.

"Hi Mama, wassup?" <--Mark

"Guess who's coming to Korea to watch your showcase?"

"No way!" Mark started to jump up and down.

"Yes, we are coming. Your Papa's already packing. We wanted to come see you perform again, it's been a long time! And we wanted to meet some of the people you haven't told us about."

Mark peaked at Noona and Jinyoung, huddled in front of her laptop.

"Hyung! Palli!" Jinyoung called him. "Nan paegeopa." I'm hungry.

"Was that Junior?" Mark's mom said. "Ask him what does he want us to bring him? Ask everyone, actually."

"Sure, Mama, no problem."

"Okay son, I gotta go to your aunt's now. Love yah, bye."

"Take care, Mama. Love you, too."

Carrying the plates to the living room, Mark found the two quietly watching the movie. He didn't have to ask what movie they were watching. Knowing  her, it's another of those weird stuff she kept a stash of. He placed the food on the table beside her laptop but they didn't budge, too immersed in the movie to care about food or about Mark.

He sat beside her and she scooted over. He fed her some of the food he was eating, and she ate it without taking her eyes off the screen. Soon, Mark was getting annoyed about the two ignoring him. He began to watch the movie, too. It was in that part where the female lead was in the attic and she was scaring herself out of her wits that Noona's phone suddenly rang. All three of them jumped. She looked at the caller id and excused herself to take the call.

"Jom nagalkke,I'm going out for a bit" . she said when she came back. "I just have to do something."

Jinyoung was already eating, and he nodded at her, eyes still on the screen. Mark, on the other hand went to walk her out, intending to ask her where she was going. Lately she was always on the phone and wasn't telling him who she talked to. Mark wasn't suspiscious or anything. He just wants her to be comfortable with him to tell him anything.

"Be back soon," she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter