Officially Break Up

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As persued by the dawn, Gary turns off his car. He remembered about what he have done earlier. He piggybacked her, and all her scent has successfully hypnotized him. Her hair who fell at his cheeck, and her cheeck who adhered at his shoulder, and even her snored sounds like a music for him. The most he remember was her breath who tickled his neck and her smoothly skin who tickled his body. Like a bird who forgot how to fly, like a fish who forgot how to swim, he forgot how to love. Loving her like having the whole of the sky, but now he know, the sky was no longer his.

“I fall without a chance to stand. Why I must trapped in her?” he stare at the sky, “I just hope that someday will be a day, you realize that I love you more than you know, although you would never know, Song Jihyo..”

He get out of his car and headed to his studio, with the remaining feelings for her. Then, he plan to eat the day to write some lyrics about his pain. He was about to put the hope to kill the day, but all he can see, is her. And all he can writes is her. “Why I am falling in love with you this hardly? Am I could searching for someone else who can replace you?” Gary sigh and pick his phone, looking at her deeply-on the phone.

“I bet I can’t. No one could replace her. She is too special to forget for.” And he go to his room at the studio, and decided to take a nap. And hope he will meet her, even just on his dream. And she confess her feeling later. 'Ah... It would be the nicest dream ever. Ke ke.'

***

Jihyo woke up at 11am, she already on her bed. “How can I am here? Did I slept at here?” she then go to the bathroom, watching herself at the mirror, “Am I sleep with Gary Oppa?” she ask herself and suddenly smiling knowing that she probably fall asleep with Gary before, “But where he is right now?” without brushing her tooth even to washing up her face, she rush herself to the living room.

Her eyes searching him, but he is nowhere. She pout and sigh, ‘Why he left me alone?’ she sat on the couch and hug her leg. Thinking about him is something naturally for her, ‘Of course he left, Ji hyo-ya. Woke up! You just his dongsaeng. Not his girlfriend!’

She really have a twist mind that morning, and suddenly she remember about that day, when the CEO asked her for date. She surprised by his sudden confession, she thought she will have a new project or something else. She looked up at him, “Is it serious?” hope she just misheard, but it’s a big no. And at the same time, she upset by Gary action toward her. He didn’t confess his feeling, but he always put her on the same shoes, take care of her and let her be his queen. But, all she need is a distinct, not something else.

‘Is it okay if I accept his feeling? But I really want to know how Gary Oppa feeling toward me, he will probably jealous if I am to be the man else girlfriend, right? Should I give it a try?’ all she thought that day was Gary, no one else. Then, she accepted to be her CEO girlfriend perhaps Gary would be jealous. She even doesn’t think any longer and doesn’t think about the consequences she would be take later. It is all just passed by like the wind.

Jihyo was taken aback by her thought, “Did I have done something wrong?” she hurridly walk to her bedroom and get her phone. There are 33 messages from Chang Joo, most probably he asked about her who didn’t answer his called. “I think I am too much. I shouldn’t doing this. Ya! Pabo!” she was about to call Chang Joo, but he call her first.

“Jihyo-ya, why you didn’t speak last night? Are you angry with me?”

“Ani, Oppa. I am just too tired and unknowingly, I slept” she lied.

“It’s okay, you must be tired. I am sorry to nagged at you, I am not mean it”

“Ah, Oppa, gwenchana.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter