A Man

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Hallo! Thanks for taking your time to reading it, enjoy!

 

He was taken aback when Gill asked him to go home. He was unsured what was going on with him. He looked at the phone screen, but his hand and his head not support him due to the alcohol effects. He fell asleep soon after he got his bed. He was up at the noon, trying to call back what was happened last night. He was feeling dizzy, but still manage to puzzled out his anxiousness. He reached his phone, scrolling up and down, and then he got Jihyo’s name on the log, “She called me? Really?”

He tried to remembering the words they were share last night. “Omo! He would be married, right? Was I said anything to her?” And suddenly, “Oh, listen to me, don’t come near to me. I am tired with all your pulling and pushing! Don’t give me a hope! I can’t stop hoping you to be mine! So, if you want to leave, just leave. Don’t come to me. I am fine.” Popped up on his ears.

“Ya! Stupid! Are you saying like that?” he cursed himself. “B.. But didn’t she said that she is waiting for me?” a fool smile formed on his face, “What must I did, Jihyo-ya? Why is it hard to understand you?”

Meanwhile, Jihyo just looking at the screen blankly, the tears rolling down on her cheeks. She afraid if she would be lose on him. She won’t leave, but then she thought, if it is for their necessary, she must. They must…

 

Instead of being sad, she choose the happiness one. She explained what was on the past to her parents, seeking for their understanding. Fortunately, her parents understood with was going on before. Of course, they feel mad with her CEO. They suggest her to leave the agency, but she must be paid to change its financial loss. Jihyo is illustrious right now, she has so many job she must be done with, she has signed the contract, couldn’t giving it up so easily. If it happen, she just would be ruined her image to not consequence and being professional with her jobs. Her parents won’t it happen, they arrange how to make him be curred.

On the night, she was back to her apartment, but before it, she meet Kwang Soo on a café. She was happy that her dongsaeng is knowing her enough. Kwang Soo always accompany her anythime when he could. Sometimes, he cleared his schedule for her, he loves her as his big sister. He sensed the great attitude from her and she always gives him courages for everything. They love just could’t describe with the words.

“Aigoo.. You ordered a glass of milk? How cute!” he teased his Noona while grinning widely. He knew that she was a hard coffee drinker.

“Wae? Can’t I?” she pouted at him, her eyes still running on the menus. “Hmm.. wheat bread sounds good!”

Kwang Soo just chuckled with her different side, “Noona, gwenchana yo? Are you sure it is not an Americano? Or maybe green tea?”

“Gwenchana.. I just want them, don’t be so surprise!” she handed the menus over to Kwang Soo, “Jja, your turn! Don’t drink coffee too much, Kwang Soo-ya..”

“Arrasseo, arrasseo. I will order as same as you!” he called the waitress and ordered what they want, “Geundae, Noona, you are so cute when you ordered the milk!”

Jihyo just smiling, wondering why is she being like that. No need the long time f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter