Ninety Festival

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Episode 90, so I put the title like that. Happy reading! ^^

 

Jihyo has tried to love the CEO, she follows her relationship and slowly adapted. But, she built the gap between her and the CEO. She often avoiding the skinship and the kisses. Though she often ignored him, but he never give up to approach her and offer some skinship and kisses. Once Jihyo thought, that he didn’t love her, he always use his weapon;to leave Running Man, to make her obidiently follow him. But, afterall, she has adapted with the situation.

***

‘You don’t know, it is not easy for me to stand beside you at this time. I wonder what kind of thing that make me one team with you today. It just like, my legs can not stand properly and all I want is to die. Haish! I must be professional though.’ she mumble to herself.

It has been months since she avoided him. But today they meet again. Does not care how strong her resolve to establish a distance between them, in the end they will meet again.

“Oppa, I really don’t want to” Jihyo is clinging on Jaesuk tightly while he choose Kwang Soo instead her or Gary.

“It is a couple special today!” Jaesuk try to tease them. He really want to see both Gary and Jihyo become couple again.

“Have a last journey today!” Kwang Soo also shouting cheerishly.

“Enjoy your last journey with Gary!” Jaesuk grab Gary’s hand and forcefully make it touchs Jihyo’s hand. And no other choice for them. Just follow their fated.

On the car, both of them didn’t make any sounds. It just the wind blow who talks. She has about to open , but she hold it. Same with him, Gary’s mind can’t hold it anymore for the awkward silence between them, but he choose to hold it.

“Say something..” After a while, she choose to break up the iced.

“What? About what?” Gary’s answer awkwardly, he surprised with the voice who dare to melted the iced.

“Talk about this or that, Oppa.” She actually want to ask something she curious about, about their relationship, but unfortunately, there is cameras, beside she still afraid to confirm it.

He glare at her, get it more awkward, doesn’t know what to speak about, “Why, why?”

“It’s too awkward” She said it honesty.

“Why is it awkward?” He knew that it was a non-sense question, but what else to speak out? He doesn’t know.

“It’s awkward.” She repeat again, doesn’t know how to explain the reasons which put them in the awkward situation.

“I am fine though?” He says with a hint, he just can say like that. But, he want she to know, that he is okay. No need to be awkward though.

“Are we going to do it outside when it’s raining now?” She who got what he meant, immediately swithching the topic.

“You know, usually two months ago I would say, ‘I will be your umbrella’ Jihyo-ya..” He choose to melted the situation and it was really what he want to say, not just for two months ago. But, for today, too, he really want to be her umbrella.

Jihyo nod lightly, “That is right, it is good that we are together.” She agreed with Gary, every moment of them is memorable. And it just cute.

“Of course!” He answer spontaneusly. Hearing that, Jihyo gulp her words, she upset with the situation.

After that, it is awkward again. No one could speak. Just their thoughts who speak and their memories who fly away remembering how good the relationship that they have before. How Gary always take care of her, and how Jihyo always finding the way so she could have him as her caretaker all the time. Both had falling in love, but never let the person who they love to know about their feeling. It is kind of hard.

They arrive at the classic amusement park after the long awkward trip. Jihyo quickly running and pretend too afraid if they were late. Gary also try to catch her, “Jihyo, have you been on a carousel before?” He still curious about her relationship, why is it so fast for her to have a boyfriend? Even, beforehand she always –date- with him.

“Of course I have!” She answer and still running.

“Who did you ride it with? Did you ride it with that person?” Gary won’t lost the chance to ask.

Jihyo is surprise with his question, but she choose to ignore it, “Come quickly!”

“Oh these two. Hey come together!” Jaesuk shout at them.

“Hold hands..” Kwang Soo’s add.

Jihyo and Gary pretend to be busy looking for the mission, but their hand speaks another. The hands send the another feeling, maybe it is something named love. Then Gary choose the mission who placed in a book, their mission is to ride the Viking, as same as Jaesuk and Kwang Soo couple, the one who teasing them from the opening. The mission is the speed quiz.

Since Gary’s claim that he is not good on desribe something, so Jihyo is the one who describe the words, “Jihyo-ya, let’s do this in one try!” Jaesuk and Kwang Soo looking so lovely at the ex-Monday Couple. They grinned looked at them. Both feels sorry for their relationship.

“But, both of you seem like first time-lover~” Jaesuk speak amazingly, and Jihyo’s answer with her brightly smile.

“Why did you put as so far apart?” Gary just want to make it more fun, but in fact, he relieved could be far apart with Jihyo. Only from far, his heartbeat has crazy, especially if her next to him. That day, he busy calm down his heart.

The game has started, she couldn’t hold for the first question and immediately switch to the second question, she look at the paper which written –Charisma-, she can’t thinking anything, but “Oppa, what do they call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter