The Emerald

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afternoon, when the wind is so soft, he searched for an answer, who would be grieved at the sunset; sea ​​or those who can’t accept the reality. He runs on a beach that afternoon, with his arm in his pocket.

“My decision is the most selfish decision ever that I have decided.”

He took a little coral and threw it hard up on the shoreline shocking the calm waters, and the girl in front of it, “Oh! Mianhae!!”

He approachs her and peeks, her figure is similiar to him, “Oh Mong Ji?! Why are you here?” he asks with ajar, “We didn’t meet by chance, did we?” he smiles eventually, all his thought to leave suddenly disappear. Indeed, he is weak in front of Jihyo.

Jihyo is looking at him with her blankly, disbelieve on the figure in front of her. “Oppa? What are you doing here?”

Without answer her question, he sits next to her, holding his knee, “Jihyo-ya... Are you crying? Waeyo?”

“Aniya, Oppa..”

“Don’t lie! I know you well enough.. Waeyo?”

“Ah, Oppa.. Don’t ask me like that! I can’t hold if someone ask me like that..” At least, she is still a woman, can’t hold the tears when she is crying and someone ask ‘why’.

“Ah waeyo?” he is tucking her fall hair, though at the first he was hesitated, but now his hand around her shoulder, “Cry yourself...”

And of course she can’t hold but crying, leaning her head automatically on him. He is her head gently, “Just cry, Jihyo-ya...”

And she obidiently does. With the tears that fulfill her face, she look up at him, “You’re right next to me, even though you’re here, it’s strange...” she says softly, give him her smile. “Deep in my heart, why is there this lonely feeling? Even though I have a boyfriend now..” She looks at him for a second, “It seems there are still many things that I don't know about myself. I hope I can open the shade and shed light on those unseen shadows on mine...”

“Jihyo-ya...”

“Oppa...”

“It has been my secret all sorrow, to get you away from all that thing which is could easily fall in your eyes. You know, the loss doesn’t have the sound, it is like the weather. We can’t guess, but could read the signs.” He said without looking at her.

“What do you mean, Oppa?”

“When the flame on a candle flame lend, there are hidden, which they are the dark and some anxiety. However, I’m just a candle without a flame. “

“Oppa...”

 “Let us learn to forget each other. You, try to throw a stone, in the direction way, far away. And I will pick it up till I no longer seeing you.”

“Oppa... Stop! I won’t!”

He just shakes his head faintly, “I must.. You must....”

“Oppa, come to think about it... There are too much peoples that loving you.”

“But, you didn’t even loving me...”

“Did you think that falling in love is funny, hu?!”

“Not funny at all. But in a silence, there are a lot of noises that tells me everything about you. Fall in love, make me forget that afterwards, there will be something that falls without pause.” he says, “Jihyo-ya, when you were consumed with the tears, my tears overflow too. If you were smiling, my smile will come forth as well..” he looking at her, wipes her tears with his thumbs. “Smile... for me?” he asks while smiling too, and slowly she forms a smile for him.

“But, don’t leave.. I beg you...”

“You know it just like, I am walking alone at the crosswalk, I run into so many people. But where is everyone going? I’m the only one headed to the opposite direction. I won’t leave too, but I must..”

Jihyo’s shaking her head and hold his hand tightly, “Don’t leave.. Oppa, don’t leave...”

“I want you to understand, Jihyo-ya... It is the right time. If I must to see you all over again, I can’t close my heart to you...”

She was shocked after hearing the ‘close my heart to you’, “So you want to close your heart for me?” She looks at him with her teary eyes, “Oppa, everyone have their potential to understand each other!” She bites her upper lips for awhile, “Endless allies exist in this world, but then I realized that there was no one by my side..”

“It’s not like that, Jihyo-ya...”

She is looking at him and touchs his mouth with her finger, “Can you stop talking?”

After her finger touched him, he eventually silent, feeling it softly. Slowly, she approachs him. His heart hurt when he could feels that it is the smooth lips on his lips. Touching his gently. He is flustering. Realized that words are not good enough sometimes.

“Kang Gary....” The thing that can change the world is no one, but love, and the kiss.

His cheeks already blushing, he smiles cheekily, “Song Jihyo... When you’re not right in front of me, doubts are always envelops my heart..”

“You know, even the unmatching person is shining in my heart, I’ve just tried to fill it, with random. But you could see, I really don’t care, I’m going out of my mind.. I’m tired of the lies of dating someone..”

He looks at her, surprise by her words.

“Don’t ask me to try to loving him, Oppa. I have, but I can’t..”

“B.. But.. Jihyo-ya, he is yours..”

“Oppa, let stop all of this stuff!”

“What are you meaning?”

“Please, Oppa....”

He nods faintly, though he is happy, “But why, the more I chase, the more you run. The more I think, the more I am loving you. These thoughts are just unstoppable...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter