Don't Leave

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry, I got problem lately. It has been a long time. I hope, you still wanna read some. Enjoy!

 

“You are now a lady. A woman. Not a girl anymore. You should think about your future. Don’t ever wonder to be a celibate. You need someone to look after you..” Her Appa said with his serious tone.

Jihyo just look at down, obidiently heard all the words which was coming from her Appa. Her mind just flew away. The tears make her heart fluttered.

“Yeobo… Give her the time. She has her own decision. Don’t force her, please?” Her Eomma pats the Appa’s back. She knew her daughter too well.

“I know, but she is too rock head. Said that she’ll be a celibate, what are you thinking? Are you thinking that it is a great idea? The happiest one? You couldn’t take care anyone else, but you, is it what on your mind?” he took a breath, still disagree with her daughter’s words, “Sung Im, it is not that Appa will forced you. No, I am not. But to belong to someone is the best way I could trust you. I will be fine to live the rest of my life, knowing that my daughter is on the right hand..”

“Appa…” her voice gotten weaker. “I am not said that I wanna be a celibate. If you want that I am on the right hand, please, give me a time.”

“Sung Im, Chang Joo is a nice guy. He will protect you. He is suit you with his patienceness. He waited for you for the long time.”

“He is not, Appa..”

“What are you saying?”

She didn’t answer his question, due to her sight which is become blur.

“Ya, Sung-Im? Gwenchana?” her Eomma asked, approached her. She put her hand on Jihyo’s forehead, she got fever, “Yeobo, let’s continue this later… Sung Im, go to your bedroom! Get some rest!”

Jihyo obediently do what her Eomma said before, she stood up, feeling dizzy, she almost fell to the floor, hitting her body toward the wall.

“Ya!” Her Appa stood up, holding her right hand, “Go to sleep. I am sorry, Honey.. Let’s talk after you got better..”

 

She got the fever the whole night. She couldn’t sleep well, restless. Her face full of the cold sweat, though the whole of her body is hot. Her mom too, restless. She is looking after her daughter who almost fainted before.

“Sung Im-ah, are you okay?” She fixed the small towel on Jihyo’s forehead, hope the fever is cooling down. But unfortunately, its temperature still on 39 degrees celcius.

“Eomma… I won’t…” she said faintly, almost whispering.

Her Eomma just nooding her head, make sure that its never gonna be happen. “Don’t think about it, Sung Im-ah. Don’t bottled up all your problems, you can always share it with me. I am your Eomma, so, be honest to me. Huh?”

Jihyo smiling softly, rubbing her Eomma’s hand, “ Arasseo, Eomma..”

“Then, what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter