A Love Letter

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After filming that day, Jihyo waiting the CEO who said will be pick her up. It is still heavy rain outside. All the members gather at the main room. Meanwhile Jihyo is in her room. Kwang Soo who peek her, then approachs her before he leave, he walk straightforwardly to her room.

“NOONA!” He shouts loudly.

Jihyo get a shock hearing that, “YA! Can you just call me normally?” Jihyo is bulging her eyes toward him. “How if I suddenly have heart attack?” She pouts.

Kwang Soo laughed softly to his Noona, “Mianhae... Why you stay here? Everyone have gathered at the main room.” Jihyo’s roll her eyes, “Noona, are you wait for him to pick you up?”

Jihyo nods her head, “Yes. He said he will pick me up. Whereas, I can drive by myself.” She said while doing nail art, her focus didn’t move to Kwang Soo.

“You are seem so happy today, hu?”

Jihyo just give him a smile, then doing her nail art again. She still very happy remembering the moment she has through out today. How she still have a hope to be his girlfriend, his woman. Though the first time she was unhappy with the team, but now she really thankful it. At least, it was the day for their love journey. Though deeply, he hopes it is not the last journey.,

Kwang Soo smirks look at her. She seldom shows off her feeling, but when it comes about Gary, she always smile stupidly. “Aigoo.. You are really something else, Noona! You must be really in love with him.”

“Him? Who? Gary Oppa? YAA! You are always frame me!”

“Naaaah! I am not said it that person. Who is it? Ga.. Ga.. Ah, who is it, Noona?” He asked teasingly then pinch her chin.

“YA!!! LEE KWANG SOO!” She grab his hair and hit his hand hardly, yet her cheeks already redden. “Don’t you dare to tell the others!”

“Arasso, just tell Gary Hyung then?”

“YAAAA!!!!” She shout hardly and bulging her eyes at him. Yet, she could not hide her excitement.

After it, her phone rang. It was her boyfriend, the CEO. She look at it then pick up her phone unwillingly, “Why so fast?” She mumbled, but still hold her phone.

“I think he has arrived, Noona.” Kwang Soo fix his eyes to her, looking forward for her expression. He want to make sure that she was not happy at all.

She realized that a pair of eyes has glared at her, “Lee Kwang Soo, your eyes annoyed me!” she chuckle and pat his back, “I will leave now. Good night!” Then she walked out of the room. Her footsteps stopped when she saw her boyfriend talking together with her Oppas, except Gary.

“Oh, you are here. Come on, you need to rest!” He said then approachs her to interlock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter