Marry Your Daughter

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi!

I am sure, you'll know as soon as you read the title! So what is this chapter about?

And thanks to Brian McKnight for the song!!!^^

Please turn on the music as you read this whole chapter, spreading love!!!

 

Gary sat on the couch, he leaned his back, feel tired. His back ached a bit, he tried to reached his hand to the back, he massaged it slowly. Jihyo who just put her stuffs on the bed room, seeing him trying to massaging his back. She approached him, then gently massaging his back. Gary just smiled when her hand touched his back.

"You must be tired, right?" She asked, he nodded for a response, "Mianhae, Oppa .." she whispered as her hand continued to massaging him. "Oppa is really a nice person. A gentle man. A good caretaker. It is a gift to know you, Oppa .."

Gary smiled immediately, he never thought that she would be said such things like that. But, he was doing all the things because he want to. Because he would never be ready to lose her for the second time.

"Oppa, is it hurting you so bad?"

"I don’t think so. I am strong!" He straightened his back, "You are so good at massaging?"

"I am!" She praised herself happily.

He reached her hand, then pulled them so she could sat on his lap, "Tomorrow, I will bring you to somewhere. We'll have a date!" He said as he poking her nose with his index finger.

"Jinjja?" She asked with a bright smile on her face, she put her hand around his shoulder, "What kind of date?"

He just looking at her face, seeing her like this, already make him a happiest boyfriend in the world. He rubs her palm softly, then leaned his head to meet her. He wrapped her on his left arm, leaning her head gently, and he moves forwad, tasting her lips. She, on the other hand, buy his lips. They are kissing passionately, as there is no gap for the water to coming in. As there would be another day for them.

 

The next morning, Jihyo is the first to wake up. She then heading to the kitcen, making breakfast for herself and Gary. She is just happy that she is fine. Now, it's her turn to make him happy.

Gary is looking for some sounds on the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes and saw her chopping the tomatoes. He smiled and relieved. He approached her, and gave her a backhug, "Good morning, my sunshine!"

"Morning, Oppa .." she smiled, feel the warm and the scent of him. Also with him, buried his face on her back, smelling her scent with a foolish smile on his face.

"Are you cooking?" He asked as he could not see. "Eo .. Gary's wife is so amazing! How can she already beautiful even in this morning and even cooking for her husband?" He leaned his right cheek on her back.

"Look who just having delutional in this early morning .." she said, joking at him, "We are not officially married. And you just called me Gary's wife?"

Gary chuckled, "Am I wrong? You don’t like it? How about Mrs. Kang? Mrs. Gae?" He giggling and then pulling her body and kissing her right cheek. "I am going to showering now. See you, Mrs. Gae!"

But before he actually showering, he prepared watermelon juice for her. His morning routine.

 

Gary fingertip came closer to her hair. Gary smiled as he took the flower petals that were in her hair. Jihyo want to smile, but she just crying uncontrollably. She just speechless.

Since the morning Gary looks very nervous. He said he would bring Jihyo to a place she would have liked to be there. Gary asks Jihyo to wear her best dress. He even drove Jihyo to her apartment and to the private salon for dress up.

"For the first time a man asked me to go out but also accompanying me like this," Jihyo chuckled as she looked at Gary who was fiddling with her makeup box. "Although the salon, I prefer to use my own makeup equipment, Oppa."

Gary nodded slowly, his attention still to the make up box that super duper complete. He didn’t even know, women have this much makeup equipment.

"Oppa, I want to wear another color eyeshadow, do you think which one is right for me?"  Jihyo asked as looked at Gary.

Gary looked at his beautiful woman, who looked more beautiful now she just insane, "It was red, really." He answered coolly.

Jihyo pursed her lips, she didn’t use the red eyeshadow, what is red? "Which one is red, Oppa?"

"That cheeks were already red, it is suitable for you."

Jihyo finally laughing out loud, "Oppa .. It blush on. I mean eyeshadow .. "

Gary just dazed attention to Jihyo’s face, "I didn’t know. So, do you want the eyeshadow? Which one?"

"I ask for your advice .."

Gary nodded and then choose a natural cream color for her, "It seemed appropriate. What was it name? Eye? Eyeshadow?" he rolling the stuff as he read ‘eyeliner’ on it, “There is no eyeshadow. This one, eyeliner..”

Jihyo chuckled annoyed, "Eyeshadow, Oppa. The one you are holding on right now, is eyeliner. That's different!"

"Molla" Gary then pursed his lips like a child, "Molla molla molla!"

She, again laughed loudly, "Besides, you don’t need to know, Oppa." She said, biting her lower lip withstand amused.

"Besides, you're beautiful to me, even without makeup on it .."

Jihyo smiled and touched his chin, "You're teasing me? All right, I'll buy it .." she giggling happily, "By the way, where are we going, Oppa?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter