Against The Love

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Actually, I pretend to let you to back on him. You don’t know if I am lied. But, my pain has thought me, that I am loving you badly. Bad enough. Yes, I am a coward. But, I don’t know what to do. I just believe in destiny, if we are destined together, one day we might see each other again. Even you aren’t mine, but yourself in my heart are timeless, Jihyo-ya.’ He took a deep breath. After meet her, he felt worried instead relieved.

‘This is the way I am loving you. Loving you in a special way. Although it’s hurt, but that is me. I believe that love is not something that could be calculated. Love doesn’t have a number and it won’t stop on a number. Because you are never-ending poem on my songs, Song Jihyo.’ He took some paper, looking deeply at his lyrics. There are so many lyrics who come from her. About her, his inspiration. His love. His life. His world.

‘Trust me, I am not ignoring you, dear. But I realized, that is my fault doesn’t make you mine. It was my fault who has been so happy just because you are next to me. I don’t care with what is the relationship that we took, because you are all I need. But now I realized too, that make you officially mine is the most important thing. I feel the deepest of sadness. Did I must belive that love should not having each other? Yes, I must did. Even though you live with the other, I who can only stand here like a coward and see your smile with him, will always pray for you. I let you go, but I also still have a hope that someday you’ll back on me, with the different feels, different condition. None other than, I just want to be your guardian angel. Let me take care of you on my own way, Song Jihyo..’ He busy make him believe himself, that he has done something on the right way. Although, deep in heart, he still want to loving her like the day before. He still want to be the one who take care of her.

***

“Back on him, Jihyo-ya. It’s not mean I’ll give up on you. Let us along with, without no one can hurt each other. Without hurt another. You must choose the one that certainly can make you happy. I can’t. Back on him. Let me go enjoy the wound by myself.”

His words still perch on her thought, it’s hard to throw away his voice from her ears, ‘How could you say like that, Oppa?’ She cry herself chilling, remembering the words that he just said before. She burst into tears and falling herself on the floor. There is a tremendous pain on her heart. She cried until her tears dried up. She lost the words, just let the pain stabbed herself, as if she was too resist for it. ‘I am too familiar with your heart, Oppa. Why I can’t thinking anything but you?’ She hug her leg, burrying her face, and cry again.

After some hours, she walks to her bedroom, her footsteps become weak, she even can’t feel that her foot touchs the floor. She laid her body and close her eyes tightly, cry herself until she fall asleep, a deep sleep. She didn’t realized that she got fever, but she really could feel that she is not have some energy even to move her body. Even on her sleep, just Gary’s face pop up. She restless that day.

The day after, Jihyo wake up with the pale face. She finally realized that she got fever, she walk toward the medicine box, fortunately there are still some fever medicine left. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter