I Will Survive, For You

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading, readers!^^

 

That night, they planned their wedding day so it could be structured. The wedding will be held in early Spring or at least on early Summer on the next year. They chose the beach as a place of celebration. However, because of some reasons, they finally decided to hold a wedding in the Aquarium.

Gary even told that he would be doing a serious job from now on. He will be serious with his restaurant. And even he would start a new business. He presented the wedding plan and following his business plan.

"Just stay here. Don’t come and go." Gary said as he the cheek of Jihyo. Jihyo nodded, staring at him with a look of warm inside. She doesn’t know, she was very fascinated by this man. All it does, look right. She was amazed at the way his eyes see everything wisely. He always stand by her side, through all her insecurities.

That night, all seemed like a dream. However, all will happen, sooner or later.

 

A few days later, filming Running Man held back. From the morning, Jihyo busy making kkimbbap. She then set up her clothes to be brought out to the set. "Oppa, which clothes do you want to bring?" She asked him who just woke up.

"You prepare all the things?" He asked then got up, "Anything. I will like them as you are the one who prepare it for me .. "

Jihyo then grabbed his black shirt and black jeans. "Why I am worrying you all of a sudden?" She chuckled, "Oppa, always take a good care for your health, too. You are putting so much concern for me. Don’t forget about yourself too.." she said as she packed all their things.

Gary tilted his head, confused with the atmosphere she just made, "I am taking care of myself too. How could I taking care of you, if mine is the one broken?" he laughed.

"Promise me, then?" She offered her little finger, and he rolled his on her.

"Pinky swear!" He smiled and caressed her hair softly, then walking to get some glass of water, "I hope everything will going smoothly, until the day of us." He talked about their married, "Is it really okay if we didn’t held it on the beach?"

She smiled, and approached him, hugging him from his back, "As long as I am with you, I am okay. Beside, I am the one who couldn’t make it, Oppa .. Don’t mind it.."

He caressed her palm which feel a little wet than normally it should be, "I am so happy even just imagining it. I hope, we can standing there together.." he said, a bit afraid of anything popped out on his mind.

"I hope so, Oppa .." she leaned her head on his back, "I hope, I will live longer.." she whispered softly, her voice a bit shaky, "I hope ... I will not make you upset .. actually, I am afraid how if I die before our day? How if I- "

"Sshhh .." Gary turned his body, he brought her body on his arm, hugging her tightly, "Don’t say things like that .. I don’t like it .."

"I just wondering .. How if you be a widower because of me."

Gary shook his head, "I will not. Never .."

"Oppa.. The possibility is big though. You can turn back, and leave me now. And you should find another- "

"Ani!" Gary shouted at her, "Don’t say things like that! Shiro!"

“If just like that, I just want to do everything with you together. I won’t you to undertake all the things alone, because I will feel sorry for you..”

“I never mind it. It’s not because you won’t. Sometimes, you just couldn’t. I will be the one who sorry if anything happen to you.. I will take over the rest of yourlife… I promise you, I would make you happy, on everysecond on your life.. I promise you, that there would be no even one thing that you should be worry for, if I am next to you. So, just one thing, you need to fulfill all my wishes. It just, don’t go.. Stay… by my side..”

“I wish, I always can..”

“Of course, you must…”

 

This time Jihyo is not going through a tough mission. Because today they will be filming for a special episode. Big Bang was a guest star. The members dressing up and wearing the formal attire. And Jihyo looked very pretty in a white gown and a crown in her hair. During the opening, Monday Couple will surprised their fans all around the world. Their first kiss ‘scene’ will be airing soon. The members just enjoy the filming as usually. They always make good memories in each time they meet.

Upon arriving at the final location, Jihyo is in her private dressing room, she swallowed the medicine and turned toward the sound of the PD who called her for shooting in the last mission. She closed her eyes for a moment, sighed, then opened her eyes and watching herself in the mirror. She knew her face is already pale behind her thick makeup, but the important thing is, other people don’t know about it.

She didn’t feel well all of sudden. She felt feverish. She felt as if herself floating somewhere. Her head felt light. Her heart was pounding abnormally. And it was not because she was nervous about the last mission to determine whether she will get the gold or not. She only hope at her medications, hope it can make herself okay until the end of filming.

Just then the door of her dressing room opened and Kwang Soo poked his head into the room. "Noona, are you ready?" he asked with a grin on his face.

Jihyo turned around and forced a smile to her little brother.

"Yes," she replied. "Let's go."

As they walked side by side in a corridor filled with the crew busy getting ready, Kwang Soo looked down at Jihyo and asked, "You're awfully quiet today. Are you okay?"

No.

"Yes," Jihyo said and gave him a stiff smile that she hoped could convince Kwang Soo. "Just nervous."

Kwang Soo laughed. "Really, Noona. You never nervous," he said. "You never get nervous because you know you're going to do it perfectly. Because you always the one that bring the golds to home!"

Jihyo just smiled for her respond. She feel unwell. She afraid she would be throwing out during filming. The cold sweat already on her forehead.

 

"Oh, uri sister, you were really great today," Jaesuk exclaimed and hugging Jihyo tightly. "I'm sure this episode will be hits. I'm sure of it! You've always been lucky, Gold Jihyo!"

Jihyo looked tired, but she smiled broadly. And when she saw Big Bang's members approached her, she detaches herself from the Jaesuk and convert to them interchangeably, "Thank you so much. You all have worked hard! "

Then he went to Gary who was standing behind the Big Bang.

"You did it, Lucky. And I must say you're a remarkable earlier.." Gary murmured, smiling look at her panting in front of him.

Without saying anything, Jihyo embrace Gary's neck and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Oppa," she whispered breathlessly.

Gary also wrapped his arms around Jihyo’s body. However his eyebrow drop faintly when he felt the whole of her body shaking. "Mong Ji, are you okay?"

Jihyo off her arms from him, then looked at Gary and others. "I think my head a bit spinning around," she murmured softly. "I think I need to sit down."

"Jihyo-yaa, what is it?" Sukjin asked when he realized his little sister doesn’t look good. He cupped Jihyo’s cheeks with both of his hands and looked at her with concern.

However Jihyo couldn’t answer, because at that moment her head lolling back and she will certainly fall to the floor if only Sukjin not immediately detained her.

 "Jihyo-ya?!!" They screamed in the same way.

They all ran and tried to help Jihyo. Gary immediately asked Haha to pick up the oxygen that he deliberately put in his car. While he tried to make Jihyo back to her conscious. Jaesuk immediately call an ambulance. He opened Jihyo’s shoes and immediately panic when his hand touched Jihyo’s cold feet. "Her feet were cold!" He shouted as he took off his coat and wrapped Jihyo’s feet, hope it would be back to its original temperature.

Gary patted Jihyo’s cheek slowly, but there was no response. He touched her hand, and found the cold inside. "Oh my God!" Gary prayed so hard. He was too afraid.

"Calm down, Hyung!" Kwangsoo ran after Haha and helped him bring the oxygen box. They took it, and Gary who are used with it, immediately set it up. He pressed a few buttons and then try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter