Giving Up?

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is already sleeping at the dinner table, her right hand still trying to handle her cup of coffee, a sign that she is not in her deeply sleep, meanwhile her another hand being her own pillow. Gary’s chuckled by her act. She is always that cute whenever she got sleepy.

“You are sleepy, go sleep on your bed. I won’t move you to your bedroom..”

With half asleep, she looks at him and pout, “Who says that I am sleepy? I won’t move by yours by the way.” She then back to her sleep-spot, before it, she is sticking her tounge out toward him.

Gary just smiling unknowingly looking at her, he knows exactly that Jihyo will be asleep as fast as she shut-down her eyes. He decide to let her fall asleep and it’s time he used to be looking at her the whole time.When he make sure that she didn’t move her body for a while, he knows, she is sleeping right now. Because looking at her is annoying him to not make a poem, he decide to take his phone and open his note.

“When my eyes can no longer to cry, when my mouth was no longer able to say. I should not complain for the same thing which was not my right. I always thought of you as someone who is ever present in my life, though never ever really stay.” he typed it and without he realizes, he spoke it loudly, he took breath before continueing his words, “If you know how I am struggle, maybe you'll turn around and then you’ll definitely chose me. But I was just a stopover for you, which I my self just a place for you to put all of the anxiety, then you leave me even without a promise to return.”

Jihyo who actually didn’t deep in her sleep is awake even by his first word, her heart’s beating faster hearing all the words that came out from him. But, she just decides to pretend to sleep.

“Seeing you fall asleep is what I always want to see every night. I want to be someone who can see you fall asleep, then I embraced the whole of your body, your hair, and kiss your forehead. I want to be asleep, while hugging the real love and embracing the real world. I want you who become my beautiful scenery in the morning, kiss your forehead in the morning, kiss your lips in the morning, until the morning and it day would just be ours alone. I would like you who become the mother of my children, growing them up together. I want you're the one who is with me, until my old age has arrived. I want you're the one who became the scene at the end of my life. Please make me as your beautiful dream, like me who always make you as my beautiful dream. Make me as your life, like me who always make you as of my life. Of a series of sentences that I wrote, simple, I just want you.” Gary says while prop his chin, his eyes just look in awe at the woman in front of him, he just knowing that Jihyo is sleeping. But, one thing that he realized, that she is indeed the lyrics of his life.

Jihyo swallowed hard her saliva. The tears, without realizing it already flowing on her cheeks. Unfortunately, her body does make any vibration. Her face was burried in the arms of her own, slowly turning red. She doesn’t know that Gary put into it that deep and serious feels it into her.

Gary who notice the movement of her already has a pale face, “You.. You... Did you awake?”

Jihyo didn’t answer his, but her body is trembling now. The words of him still dancing on her ears. She does, she loves him.

“Jihyo-ya..” Gary then move his body and sit next to her, he her hair softly, “Sorry.. I’ve made it’s messed up. Sorry...”

Jihyo just let him to do it, “Do you.. Do you honest.. with your words?” She is stuttering ask him with her curiousity. Then she shook her head faintly, “Don’t.. Don’t answer my question.”. She was afraid with his answer, didn’t know what to do and how if the answer will be messed up her heart even more.

Gary just staring at her blankly, her face didn’t show to him, still burrying on her hand. Looking at her, makes him feels guilty to not make her officially him as soon as he knows that he really loves her. The situation that he can’t move on from her makes it more difficult to just let her go with her boyfriend. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter