This Feeling

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was realized that I didn't improved too much. But I will try my best!

Leave your review from this one, please. And happy reading!!! ^^

 

After that night, Gary and Jihyo were losing contact. On the filming site, Gary just could seeing her from afar, that’s enough for him. To knowing that she was okay, its also enough for him. At least, he knew that there is still the one who happy after that farewell. Farewall? Uh oh, no, maybe it’s just for one side, because Gary himself, he never thought that it was the farewell for them. He knew he is a coward. He says that he does love her, but then let go of her. Then says it again, but he left again. He is just couldn’t understood with what actually his feeling. He want her, nothing else...

Gary himself, after that night, he didn’t have desire of life. He often go to the club night and return to his apartment at morning, then he continued to sleep till the noon at there. At the afternoon, he eat his time at his studio, tried to thrown up his feeling inside the lyrics. On the night, he re-doing all of it. His lifestyle has changed, and it getting worse.

On the other hand, Gary has disc problems in the back. Gary was suffering from back pains for the past ten years and was subject to numerous investigations and treatments in various clinics and institutes. Because of his hectic filming schedule for Running Man and concert with Leessang, Gary’s back pain worsened. Gary went to clinic for the full diagnosis and immediately went for the high frequency procedure. Due to his back injury, Gary was unable to participate to filming the Running Man.

Monday has come again. If beforehand, she will be avoided him, and same with him too, but now there is no signal of presence of him. At the first, Jihyo just puzzled with no Gary at the site, but Gaeko. Instead to asks where is he, she just pretends to not care with it.

“Eiy.. Someone searching for someone already?” Kwang Soo who knows that his Noona is searching for someone peeking her in her own room, then he makes his entrance.

Jihyo look at him with is pouting, “Who?”

Kwang Soo grinned at her reply, “Aigoo... Someone is trying to avoiding the suspicious thing, hu?”

“What are you talking about, Lee Kwang Soo?!” she almost shouts, but rolling her eyes.

“He is sick, Noona. He was sent me a message before. I heard that Jaesuk Hyung, Sukjin Hyung, Jong Kook Hyung, and of course Haha Hyung, all of them have received the same message. He didn’t text you?”

Jihyo just lowing her head, her heart already worrying about him, “No”

“Noona, are you worry now?”

Jihyo glancing at him, “Don’t be a busy body!”

Kwang Soo chuckling hearing her ‘defense’, “His back is hurt, I heard...”

“Why?”

Kwangsoo smiling knowing that she actually still care to anything about him, “I don’t know why, but I bet there is one thing that more pain than it, his heart, it also hurt, Noona..”

Jihyo is frowning her forehead, “You... Lee Kwang Soo!” She grabs his hair and pulls it then Bad Jihyo is make her comeback.

“YAYAYA! Noona it’s hurt!” Kwang Soo yells at her and makes his escape as soon as possible while his mouth is still giggling.

Jihyo looking at him, but doesn’t care enough with it. She asks herself, why Gary didn’t texted her? And why it must only her who didn’t knew about it? “Does he really want to leave?” the same question has made her heart fluttered, she grab her phone and think to contacting him, but when she is looking at his name, the other thought popped up, “Jihyo-ya, why must you be like this? Why are you looking for his message? He is not care with you afterall. Why must you still care for him? Don’t be like this, Jihyo, you have a boyfriend now..” she murmuring herself and then put back her phone on the table.

On their filming that day, Jihyo become more quiet, she is afraid that anything would be more serious than just it back pain. Though she still afraid, but she is trying her best on every mission. And without realizing it, she still make his appearance on her mind. All members who noticed it, didn’t dare to ruined her until the filming finished at the midnight.

“Jihyo-ya, waeyo? Are you sick?” Jaesuk asks first.

“Ah? Nothing, Oppa. It’s just, I am tired..” Jihyo lies.

“Don’t lie to us, we know you so well, Jihyo-ya..” Sukjin pats her back, and it’s make her cry unconsciously, “Ya.. Ya.. Ya... Waeyo, hu?” he approaching her then sat next to her, her head gently.

“Jihyo-ya, it’s okay. Just cry yourself. And if you were ready to share that something with us, tell us. We couldn’t make it clear, but at least we’ll still here..” Jaesuk says while hooking her strands hair.

Jihyo is staring Jaesuk with her watery eyes, “Op.. Oppa...” Now, she know that she can crying herself in front of them. She trusts them too even to cry herself with them.

Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter