The Match

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! How are you?

 

Jihyo looked around the room that has been with her for about one month. She did not like the quiet atmosphere. She hated to be silent all day long. She hates waiting for eating time, taking medication, change the infusion, and the things that disgusted for her. However, she can not object to anyone, including herself. Because she knows that her body is no longer the same.

The viewers of running man and of course the fans, worried about having missed a few episodes without Jihyo. Until in the end the members decided to make a video to tell them not to worry about the Jihyo’s condition. But it was not enough.

Gary returned to the hospital after completing his music in the studio. He could not stay too long, because the anxious feeling is haunted him. He went to a store to buy fruits, before going to the hospital. Hospital atmosphere is no longer strange for him. Although it is not as the other hospitals, this is where Gary spent more of his time day by day. It was excruciating, but he knew there was someone more tormented than him. So, he tried to remain strong.

"Good night, Mong Ji!" He greeted her happily, a grin on his face to make her smile, and he kisses her forehead immediately, "How are you? Is it okay?"

Jihyo nods, she smiles happily right after she see his face on the door, it was really a long day for her, and finally she could see him. "I am better now .. Looking at you is make it better." She smiles and caressing his right cheeks, "I really want to go out ..."

Gary knows, he must be like that too if he was her, but she needs rest, she could not do much activities. "I'll be filming tomorrow. Are you okay with that?"

Jihyo just nods, she is missing the call from her manager to waking her up for filming. Now, her manager could rest and relax in his house, meanwhile she rest on the hospital, waiting to catch some miracles after her.

"I know you are not okay." Gary said, after looking at her sulky face, "Now, let's eat?" He is unboxing the paper box, and then cutting some apples for them. "Don’t be like that. I will be softhearted..."

"You know, I'm not the type of people who like it. I was born to work. I was born to do a lot of activities. Daily routines at the hospital sickened me. Really.." she could no longer hold back her frustration.

Gary is staring at her, deeply, "I know, I know. You get bored here, I understand. But, what can we do? The doctor need to continue to monitor your heartbeat. You don’t have any other choice."vHe did not know whether what he had said would hurt her or not, but he did not know whether it is true there are any other options? "I'm sorry... But sometimes we have to live as if there was never any other choice.. We just have to learn to accept and live our life there now.. you know? This position may be more labor than I, or anyone else, but in fact there are many who are beneath you. Perhaps they have for years treated in hospital. Or maybe even don’t ever leave the hospital since they were born." Gary tried to explain and remind Jihyo about there is heaven in the sky, and there is still earth under the sky. He hopes Jihyo will understand, "I was not taught you. I'm just reminding, that sometimes, when we feel life is unfair, in fact there are many people who are far more suffering than we are."

Jihyo was silent, she was annoyed with what Gary said, but she was more upset because it's all true. Perhaps she was too excessive for complaining to grief a little, and forget to be grateful for many good things she received. "Forgive me…"

Gary nods, he puts the knife and jump to the bed. He opens his arm, and bring her body into him, "Aniya ... I am the one who is sorry .." he then caressing her hair softly.

It is true. If you're sad, if you're feel the painful in the past, full of regretful for the whole lifetime, one thing to cure it, is to realize there are many others who are more sad and more feel the painful to experience than you. There are still many others who are not luckier than we were. It will give you the sense that life is not over. It will make us have always believed: every creature is entitled to one hope.

 "How about you come to the location tomorrow? They really are missing you .."

Jihyo realized her body from him, now she is looking at him right on his eyes, "Really? Can I?"

"I'll try to talk to the doctor .."

"Jinjja?"

Gary just nods.

She is so happy with that nods, she could not wait to see the whole of Seoul. "Oppa, you know? I'm waiting for you, along with all the love that will never be perfect. If you are still not present in front of me." She smiled, "Please love me because I was myself. Guide me, let my devotion fused together on your smile. Let the love, strong imprinted in the hearts and minds. Starting this time, can you tell me, what I do not understand from you. Explain to me what you do not like. So I can get to know you as a whole."

Gary could not hide his happy smile, his heart was moved, "Promise me you will do the same..."

 

The next morning, Jihyo was waking up with a bright smile. The doctor agreed to Gary's proposal, and without them knowing in advance, tomorrow is the day for Jihyo to get out of the hospital. "Can I?" She asked him as soon as he woke up.

"Hmm .. You can. But, remember th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter