The Way I am Loving You

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is no reasons to avoiding Monday. The magnet of the earth seems like pulling them and putting them to meet after a week which feel like a year. They are really miss each other. But, the ice between them doesn’t break up yet.

At the filming set, Jihyo peeking at her lovely Gary Oppa who is talking with the PD. Secretly, she smile looking at his serious face, he just so cool and handsome today, she thought. She never thought why he can look handsome day by day. Although, many of them said that he is ugly. But, for her, he is so handsome, really charismatic person. And actually, Gary also peeking her while she was talked with the PD earlier. When their eyes meet each others, their heart start to beat faster, that’s way they were quick to avoided the eyes contact before. Unknowingly, both of them feel the same way. Missing each other so badly. Yes, finally, they must face to face again....

As always, he always been in love twice on every chance he meets her. Someone who is the most he wants to meet everyday. That’s feeling that never lost and always will be the same, he named it love. ‘Why must pretend to ignore her if you are really miss her?’ Gary was upset by himself. But, with the chance to meet her again and can have a chance to look after her again, it was enough for now. Just for now, he make sure.

Before they filming the opening, he secretly look at her again, didn’t believe that she was in relationship with someone else. Of course, he had a hard time. But as usual as he himself, he still the same man, which anytime he could look at her clearly, he surely will be hypnotized by her beauty. His goddes beauty. ‘Ah, mianhae Kang Gary, she have boyfriend now. You were too late..’ he mumbled to himself and looking secretly more deeply to her. Seeing her laugh and smile make his heart fluttered. He really want to be the one who makes her laugh the whole day.

Meanwhile, Jihyo realized that’s a pair of eyes has secretly looked at her. She knew thats feeling. But, she was too embarassed to look directly to him, so she just talking with her another Oppas. Anyway, her heart pumping like crazy, a bit by bit, but it’s become faster, she can’t hold that for any longer. So she rushed to her room. Hope her heart beat could be calming down before the filming started. He sighed after lost her on his eyes. Then he looking at his paper bag, there was an Americano that he usually buy for her. He almost forgot that she has a boyfriend, but still have an encourage to buy it for her. Before he reached the set, he came to the coffee shop to buy it for her, as usual he does every Monday. But, he was afraid whether to give it to her or not. The other hand, he also could feels that he like kills himself to avoid her continuesly. So finally he decided to give it to her directly, perhaps it would be the chance to break the ice between them.

Walking to her room was like walking to the moon for him, the time was took so long. After arrived in front of her room, he try to open the door, but it was locked. He decided to put the Americano on the table near her room. He afraid to knock on the door, although he knew that she will probably inside, ‘Just if I am honest with my feelings, may be it would not be this hard,’ he thought.

On the other hand, Jihyo who just put make up on her face and who just calmed down her heart beat, hurridly walk to the set for filming, but her steps stop while her eyes catching something. She smiled looking at the cup of an Americano. She never thought that he still will be like this. He was knew that she has a boyfriend, but still considering to look after her. And it was make her relieved.

***

Filming has currently wrapped up at 11 pm. During the filming, they didn’t have communicated, they just sent the awkward smile on their faces. Although deeply on their heart, they are really missing each other, but they just ended up awkwardly.

“Thank you everyone, you are all have worked hard!” They bowed at each others, to the PD’s and to the guests.

While they were bowed, Gary looked at her, “You have worked hard, Jihyo-ya.”

Jihyo was shocked but happy knowing that finally, he break the iced, “You too, Oppa.” she form a smile awkwardly.

The others just smile looking at both of them. They relieved too, to knowing that they were tried to make it up. They are busy send the code by their eyebrow and decided to leave both of them alone. But, of course they were two naughty boy peeked them. Kwang Soo and Haha. They hid themselves behind the wall, smirk look at their Monday Couple. Surely, Kwang Soo and Haha really want to see Gary and Jihyo to be together.

“Mianhae.” Gary has fulled his encourage to speak that one word. It was seemed so hard even to say a thing like that.

He really want to make it clear. “Ne?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter