Under The Rain

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shiny day doesn’t success to make Jihyo wakes up in the morning. She was exhausted due to the filming yesterday, though the mission didn’t hard enough, but the rain and the memories which came along has brought her to a deep sleep. The way Gary taking care of her and made up with her still fresh on her mind. She fall a slept with a smile form on her lips.

The man with a black shirt approachs her with a sad face, “Jihyo-ya, please listen to me...” It is Gary, he is begging at her, she rubs her eyes to see at him clearly, “Why you do this to me? Why you do this to me? I won’t! I won’t let you go!” His face seems frustated, still repeatedly his words.

Jihyo stare at him blankly, “Why? Why are you here?” She starts to feel annoying. She let go his hand who hugs her tightly. But his hand hugging her more tightly. She even could feels the tears that has made her clothes wet.

She stay for awhile, that feels really makes her heart calm. She took a breath and try to pay his hug. Her hands shakingly reach his back, and she interlocking her fingers, hugging him tightly. The feel of afraid to lost him suddenly make her fluttered. She could feel the vibe of his body, he is crying on her shoulder. It didn’t make any sounds, but it is enough to make their heart talk to each other.

“I won’t Jihyo-ya. I won’t....” He says faintly. He loosen his hand, trying to realise their hug. And it was made her taken aback.

She wakes up with her mong face. Looking here and there searching for the man who just came on her dream. Finally she realized that it was a dream, just dream. Though, it has made her heart thumped, “How could I dreamt like that?”

She got up and open the curtain to invite the sun shine to her room. Then she sit down on the edge of her bed. The scene of her dream still remain freshly on her mind. She paused awhile to think about what is the meaning of that. His sorrow face makes her confused. She remembered the night when he let her go. It has been months ago which built a cold war between them. And yesterday was the day for them to finally in the good term again.

“Why I must dreamt it?” She has a fight thoughts with her own self. She walking to the living room, and there she can see him stand with a smile on his face. She blinks her eyes with open widely. She want to make sure it is him, she really want that is him, but after someminutes there is no one.

His shadow’s still remains in her apartment. Every inch when she throws of view, somehow just his face who is always present there. She know, that this is no longer just the usual feeling, this feeling was could not find the finish line, even she does not understand what she is feeling right now, “If you want me to say it all honestly, I would tell you that since the day you first asked for my number and thousands of rainfall a witness, you have successfully managed to bring the explosion in my heart. Your eyes are look special everytime you looked at me, as if it makes me kept running towards your light. I'm addicted to all of us. Our ordinary conversation, sometimes even do not know what we were talking about, but I thought, I was hooked. Your high sense of humor and romantic, the way you hold on me,  the way you make me fall in love, I fell in love, I thought, I am loving you.”

She played her fingers on the glass diameter that she’d just grab, then frantically shows the fingers dance on it, “I wonder what movie which is running through my mind right now. Which obviously was, when you told me to go, and when I said I will go; I felt like I was lying to myself.”

She sighed to herself and forcefully drag herself to doing the shower. Patter of water who gently kissing her head, make her feel comfortable. After some minutes, she busy herself to pick the clothes, she feel like to going to out to leave her thoughts and catch some fresh air. She pick the maroon coats and the black scarf, then the black sunglasses. She put the light make up on her face, then grab the black oxford boats.

***

Jihyo has arrived at the book store near the cafe she used to visit it, her hand busy through the novels. She didn’t like reading that much, but she just feel to buy some book so she can divert her thoughts toward Gary. Without knowing what the book she is searching for, she grab them randomly and bring them to the cashier. While her novels are calculated by the cashier, her eyes catch another attention. She look someone with the black jacket and a black snapback, his eyes covered by the black sunglasses, but she feels like she know who is it. The man seems like searching for some books. But, again, she is similiar with that figure.

“Ah wae my heart suddenly thumps?” She look away to another side, try to forget about what she just looked before. The cashier finally finished with her books. She pays quickly with her credit card and faster her footsteps to the cafe.

Jihyo looking all arond the cafe, she choose the second floor and the VIP room, then choose the table at the end near the windows. She puts her book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter