Wrong

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was conscious when the car was stopped moving, she looked out to the window, some officers seen on guard around their car, “Did we got ticketed?"

"No. You will stay in my apartment."

Jihyo’s eyes widened spontaneous, "Why?"

"Why? It’s impossible for me to leave you alone in your apartment if your condition still like this. I could die crazy tonight if you do that." He said still sounding concerned were virtually unchanged, "If you have additional medicine left in your apartment, I'll get them later." He adds, insists that this time, no one should denied him.

Jihyo just breathed, too weak to argue with that stubborn man, "I've got everything." She said quietly.

Jihyo then open the door’s car, but was immediately stopped by Gary, "Stop, you mustn’t do it on your own way." He said, still with a firm tone. He then immediately opened the door and offered his back, "Come."

Jihyo looked hesitantly, "I can be myself." However, that stubborn man was not listening, he is still in his position, offering his back. Jihyo sighed and put her arms around his neck.

“Oppa.. Do you really need to do this? That guards..” Jihyo asked while looking at some guards following them and in front of them.

“In any chance, do you want us to go public?” Gary answered, but actually asking her new question.

“Ah… You must be earned so much money nowadays..” Jihyo chuckled then she just keep silent.

“Thank you so much for helping us..” Gary bow slightly to the guards, still piggyback her.

After entering his unit, Jihyo unpacking her bag, inside her bag, there is a small zipper, there are some clear plastic containing tablets and capsules. She took some of them, she then swallowed them individually. She realized that there was a man who watching her while offering a glass of water. Jihyo looked at him, slightly bulging, "Why?"

Gary smiled a little, if it's like that, it seems she was getting better, Jihyo has improved now. "You don’t save your clothes here," he grumbled.

Jihyo raised her eyebrows as she took a sip of water. She asked herself, “Why must I be?”

"Follow me."

Jihyo looking at the man that walking in front of her like a guide. Gary opened the closet which large enough if it just for himself alone, Jihyo quite amazed to see the clothes which almost dominated by black colour was arranged very neatly, "Take this. Change your clothes. You just felt before."

Jihyo look at almost plain black T-shirt with a bit of white patterns on Gary’s hand, "You need my help?" Gary offered.

Jihyo snorted with a slight laugh, "I'm healthy enough to change own clothes."

"All right, you can sleep in my room after that."

After a couple of minutes she changed her clothes in Gary’s room, without hesitated Jihyo finally climbed on his bed. She tried to close her eyes, not long after, Gary knocked on the door, "Are you finished?"

"Eo!"

"You are trying to sleep? Can you sleep?" he asked the almost-same-question.

"I am trying."

"Okay. Let me here for a while. I promised, I will sleep at the couch. But at least, let me accompanying you until you fall asleep." He stated, then sing her a lullaby.

Unknowingly, Jihyo can’t complain, she loves it, "Just turn off the light, oppa."

"Eo." He turned off the light as she asked, "Don’t ever make me scare again, ok?"

Jihyo just smiling at him. He realized her smile in the dimmed room. He looks at her who already closed her eyes. He will not asked further, just singing her a lullaby. Leads her into the sweet dreams.

Gary opened his eyes which were still heavy, he heard a noise in the kitchen. Jihyo already standing there, preparing breakfast. Jihyo instantly smiled at Gary who currently woke up.

"You awake?" Gary asked her. Jihyo looks fresh, so he sure that she just washed up, because thirty minutes earlier, Gary peeked her who still sleeping.

 "Annyeong!" Jihyo greets him, "Good morning." Jihyo grinned at the man in front of her,

"Omo! You scare me, Kang Gary!" Her finger pointed out the dark circles under his eyes.

"You didn’t sleep well last night?" asked Jihyo.

Gary was still tired and sleepy. After he saw Jihyo asleep, then now his turn who couldn’t sleep. He woke up almost a half hour. He looked into the room, just in case Jihyo can’t sleep or even she felt any pain that night. He checked her, every a half of hour. "How are you now?" Gary asked, trying to distract Jihyo.

"I am fine. As you can see now." Jihyo then spread the jam to the last toast. "I saw it on your desk, and then I think to make breakfast for us. Oh yes, today no coffee. No Americano. No Caramel Macchiato. Only fresh milk for us. Deal? "

"Okay. Did you sleep well?" Gary still worrying her, indeed.

Jihyo nodded excitedly, "You know, oppa. It was my longest be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter