Fiance(e)

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why must be afraid of the dark, when many things in this world, can only be seen when it's dark? Just like, why do we have to fear of the death, if all who live, will dead?" Gary is putting her head above his hands, and his other hand pulling the blanket to warm their bodies.

"When the dusk comes, is the Earth are left or the Sun were saying goodbye? When the full moon is high, is the Earth were staring missingly or the Moon were staring longingly? When it rains, whether the clouds are running impatient or the Earth that greeted cheerfully?" He continued as he the eyebrow of Jihyo.

While the girl was just daydreaming, like all those words were true. However, the fear created to make people cautious in living their life. And then the courage born to overcome that fear. As the hero in cartoons, usually the hero will come when the episode will near the end. And she hates it. As it turns out, it really happened. She was scared to death. However, when the hero comes, the fact it turned back to him. Now, she would rather die, than she should lose her hero.

"Honey, you know what I mean?" Gary wake Jihyo up of reverie.

"Uh?" She was surprised, "It does not matter if I understand it or not, but can we change other chat?"

Gary smiles, maybe it is even not the right time, "All right," he relented, "Tomorrow we will go to the designer, and you have to choose the model you prefer. Do you think you already know how the dress is like? How does your dream wedding gown?"

Jihyo instantly excited when Gary brings the topic was, of course, every woman has their dream wedding gown. And Jihyo already has an idea about the wedding gown of her dreams. White, A-line's silhouette, with the queen ann necklines, capped sleeves, low back, and of course floor length.

"You never wear a dress like that?"

Jihyo shook her head, "No.. I never wore gown like that before. That's why, my dream wedding gown. And I will not to wear such gowns, except for my wedding.."

And Gary just smile foolishly, imagining a woman wearing a dress that just describe by herself, "I'm sure you'll be a thousand times more beautiful in that dress .."

"So after our marriage, I should not take off that dress, right? So I still can look a thousand times more beautiful in your eyes." She laughes endlessly. Follows with Gary's.

"You always look beautiful, anyway .." Gary stretches his hand and then humming softly for some lullaby, hugging her.

 

Jihyo easily fall asleep last night. And now, she's not up yet. Gary was making breakfast for them, but she was still sound asleep. Seeing her like that, Gary did not have the heart to wake her up. The girl is now rarely slept soundly. But, on the other hand, she needs to eat her morning medicine. So, he tries to wake her up.

"Honey, come on. Have breakfast and then eat your pills." He whispered softly. But she shruged off. And it happens repeatedly. So, Gary bring the toast to his bedroom, "I think it will work .." he mumbled to himself, "Honey, can you open your mouth? You need to eat your pills. Come on ... Or I will leave you and cancel our meeting with the designer .. "

Jihyo pouts her lips, and then open with eyes still closed. She is munching toast slowly. And Gary finds that she is cute to eat that way.

"Here .. Another bite .." And she opens again, slowly munching them. Really, her eyes still heavy.

"Another bite?" Gary asked, but she pouts her lips, and shooks her head slowly.

"Arrasseo. I will come in five minutes, and you must eat your pills. Okay?" No answer, she already sleeping soundly. "Aigoo. You make me frustrated!" He chuckled and walk to the living room to put the saucer and eat the toast for himself.

The next five minutes, he is walking to the bedroom, and find her already sit on the bed. But her eyes still sleepy. "Good morning my fiancee .." he greets her and then kiss her forehead, "You were sleeping soundly lastnight."

Jihyo just nods and pulls his body so she could kiss her cheeks, "Good morning, my fiance .."

"Here, eat your pills. Then take a bath, we must be there in hour." He gives her the pills, and a glass of water, while she eat her pills, he is caressing her hair and gaze at her.

"Why?"

"What makes me sad not because I do not hold you for days, but that makes me sad is why I do not fight for you further before? But, I am so grateful that we're getting married anyway."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter