Speak Up, Love (THE END)

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary is holding the press conference a week before their wedding day. He is with his manager and his staffs. He comes with the black jeans and the white shirt. And there are many his fans are surrounding the conference hall. Although actually they can not enter the hall.

"Okay, firstly, thank you for coming here today." He bows to everyone there, "Today, I'd like to announce you all, that I am getting married soon." And the cheers could be hearing throughout the room. "As you all have known about my relationship with Song Ji Hyo-ssi in Running Man as Monday couple, in fact, we are officially a couple since the half year, I thought. And we are getting married in a week. " And the cheers even louder than before as he announce it himself.

"Yes, they are officially a couple now. And about the news that spreading along that Gary date Jihyo, I, as his manager, and his agency, would like to confirmed it today." His manager added.

The happy faces can be seen on every side of the room. They are happy for the good news.

"Congratulation for you, Kang Gary ssi. But, how about Song Ji Hyo-ssi? We heard that she is sick. Is she getting better now?" One of the journalist asked him.

"I will not to confirmed anything about that. But, she is getting better now. And actually she keeps asking me to could attend this press conference together with me, but we are sorry that she can not. And she is thankful for everyone who still care with her, uh, with us too, and she promises that she would be back on the entertainment world, soon .."

And a journalist asked him, "How do you know if Jihyo is the right one for you?"

"The love between her and I has reached a point where we want to make each other happy. And we have change the question, like, am I the right one for her? Will I able to Make her happy forever? Am I willing to make sacrifices for her? And we could say that, we put each other before ourselves." And the women journalist are hysteris over his answer.

"I wondered to God, what have I done to deserve such an angel in my life. An angel who always make me happy, who always cares. For whatever reason is, I thankful for that." Gary added, with a bright smile in his last word.

"Can I ask you, if you have the chance to live your life all over again, would you still choose her?"

"If I had the chance to live my life all over again, I will find her earlier, so I can love her longer .." and the women in the room are fanboying him now. Their cheeks are redden. And they can not control their heartbeat anymore. It feels like, how can God sent this man to this world?

"Everyone, pray for our wedding, please. And I hope everyone are happy hearing this. Thank you for coming today..."

The short-press-conference is spreading the news all over the world quickly. And many fans congratulate them from that day.

 

And now…

The day finally arrived. Jihyo is wearing her dream wedding gown, although an IV drip still attached in her hand. The room instantly turned into makeup room. By holding back her tears, she let her hairstylist and make up artist beautify her appearance. At that time, a very strong smell of morning dew metastasized the room.

"So, today I am getting married?" Her mind filled with the things that she was afraid of, but her sweet smile could not gone from her face.

"You are so beautiful, eonnie.. Jinjja..." her makeup artist even amazed with Jihyo's natural beauty. And now, she is like a princess in a fairytale.

Jihyo gives her smile to her, "Can you do more on my eyebag? I will be like a zombie if my eyes still like a panda.." and her makeup artist do like what she told her to.

The dress seems a bit diffuse as she lost her weight, so Lee An Na had to do some sudden repairs that morning. Her face was pale, gently adorned by the elegant makeup and this time, her hair is in a bun, no more sick Jihyo today. She had gone back into a Goddess, gorgeous, classy, ​​and a circular crown on her head adds her tittle as a queen of the day.

Her heart was beating like mad, but this time she enjoyed it. She could not wait to walk the aisle with her father. And the sky of Seoul is likely to support a great day for them. The fragrant of cherry blossoms began to smell in the every corners of the city. Today, there will be two pairs of human fused. Or may be separate?

"Are you ready?" Gary already looks very neat and handsome in his groom attire, his eyes opened widely when he sees his wife-to-be, but it seems there are splashes out on the sidelines of the corner of his eye, "You're so beautiful.."

Jihyo smile at his words, "And you are very handsome..."

“Oh God. Thank you for sending me an angel…” he sighed, his eyes still fix on her.

"She is getting ready in five minutes!" Jihyo’s stylist tells Gary. "Both of you.. Oh my Godness, this really is a fairy tale!!" she can not hide her own excitement. "She'll be ready soon! I'll inform you.. Can you wait outside?"

Gary smiles and nods, he was nervous. He walks outside and his lips keep reciting his vows. In the middle of that, he calls the doctor.

"Oh.. Good morning, doctor! Sorry I already called you in this early morning. But, can she really makes it? Can she comes?" He asks in his nervousness. He was ordering the doctor to examine her before they go to their wedding hall.

"The nurse told me that she was doing okay during the night." The doctor said, "But, can you just held your wedding in the hospital? No wedding reception?"

Gary just hold his breathes, why? He won’t, and he sure, she won’t it too, "Why? Perhaps, is she?-"

"Hmmm .. I see that both of you would rejected my suggestion immediately, right?" The doctor chuckled, "Then, you must promise me, that you would taking care of her really well today ... Let's hope that she is doing well, too."

"Of course.. I always do that."

"Okay, she can. I'll come to there, too. Just make sure, if she looks tired, asked her to get rest.."

"OK.. I’ll make sure about it. Don’t worry!"

In fact, Jihyo’s condition that morning was not really good, but she tried to remain alive to see how her dream will take place.

"Are you sure, are you okay?" Gary asked her again, worried, "Listen to me, we can get married in here if you are not feeling well.."

Jihyo shaking her head, she is not good, but she wants to be fine, "I'm fine... Believe me, I am fine…"

"You have to take your pills along." Jihyo nodded slowly, "Please do not forget to bring the medicine box to there." He then told her assistant, and they nod right away.

"Mong Ji, you must doing well today. Or I'll use the voucher. You'll find out later, after our marriage."

Jihyo just smiled with all his sentences. However, she never knew what Gary’s mean by his request. After finished with the preparation, Jihyo then went to their wedding hall with her parents’s car. Along the way, she hugged her Eomma tightly, whispering all her expectations. "Eomma, pray for me. I really want to be a bride today... But, if it would be failed, or left the hurt, just pray that it will not go further.."

"What are you saying, Sung Im-ah? You would be a bride now.. Finally, you would be a woman.. Remember this, be a wise wife. From today, Gary will be responsible to you in any case. You have to follow all his instructions, you should always get permission from him first before you do anything. Starting from today, you were underneath. Be a good wife... Remember, whatever it is, even though it was about us, your parents, you should still permit to Gary. Understand?"

"That's right.. You must get up early, make breakfast, you have to like your mother. Be a good wife for him.." her Appa added.

"Arasseo, Eomma, Appa. I will be a nice wife..." she answer them softly.

It feels like Jihyo is still in her own dream that day, she had been looking forward for such advices from her parents. But could she be a wife like that? In fact, can she really be the wife of Gary?

 

Everyone was ready in the hall. Altar to be traversed by Jihyo and her father was ready and it was decorated beautifully. But Jihyo suddenly felt unwell. She sat back in the car before stepping out. The wheelchair had been prepared for her, but she rejected it. "Let me stand by myself.." she said as she was supported by her father.

"Noona, you should wear this.." Moonie pushed the wheelchair toward Jihyo.

Being stubborn, Jihyo repeatedly shook her head, her leg was limp, it is the effect of her heart. However, she did not want to use the wheelchair on her wedding day. "I said I won’t!" She insisted with her rejection.

"Arasseo.. Arasseo..." her father motioned Moonie not to force his Noona again, "Let me help you then.."

Jihyo puts her hand on her Appa’s to prop.

Then, the wedding ceremony is starting. The mothers walk down the ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter