Deceived

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading!

Jihyo didn’t pick up Chang Joo’s call. She didn’t texted him back. She decided to avoiding him for a while. And she even overnight at her parent’s house. She tried her luck to give a brief explanation that her relationship with Chang Joo is currently on the bad term. Her dad asked her a bunch of questions, but now he is giving up. He didn’t want his daughter heart ached. Slowly, they just trust Jihyo for her decision.

“Noona, I heard that Chang Joo-ssi didn’t even called you for the past three days?” Moonie, her brother asked.

She just nods, she even didn’t counted the days.

“Aaah. I see.” His expression suddenly change.

“Waeyo?”

“Actually, your manager told me that he was on Shanghai. Chang Joo-ssi.” For the sake of her ‘alone-time’, Jihyo give her phone, which she used for work to her brother. So, her manager still could contact her through Moonie.

“So, is there any advantage for me to knowing it?”

Moonie just went blank, “I don’t know. But Noona, your manager told me that Chang Joo-ssi asked you to meet him at his office. Tomorrow. He will be back to Seoul tonight.”

“What if I won’t?”

“He said it is important. They have a meeting for all actors and actresses. Be professional, Noona.”

Jihyo just nods, thanking him that he always come to encouraged her.

Before sleep, her phone rang. It is Jaesuk.

“Yoboseyo? Annyeong haseyo, Oppa. What bring you to call me?”

Jaesuk just chuckeld hearing that, “What did you mean by that? I can’t call my sister?”

Jihyo just smile, feeling his affection, “Aniya, Oppa. Why?”

“How about your relationship? Have you decided?” Jaesuk and her other Oppas and her Kwangsoo already knew her problem. They told her to thinking about it carefully. And they make sure that she wouldn’t quit Running Man even her contract was abandoned by her agency. They agreed that they would be on her side and would doing anything if bad things happen to their only girl.

“I have, Oppa. But, tomorrow, there is a meeting for all actors and actresses under his agency. I don’t know, but, I need to come. I need to be a professional. Isn’t it okay?”

“Yah, why are you ask me something like professional? Of course you must be professional, Jihyo-ya. I know you would be. You are my little sister. Don’t worry, let’s meet up after you finished tomorrow.”

“Okay, Oppa. I would call you then.”

“Okay Jihyo-ya. Good night. Have a good sleep, sleepy head!”

Jihyo laughs at his words, “Good night, Oppa!”

Jihyo looked at the mirror, figured out why out of her Oppas and Kwang Soo, only Gary who didn’t even called her. Or just asked her about her condition. She let out her breathes, trying to relax, “He must be busy…”

Meanwhile, Jaesuk pats Gary’s back, “She would come here tomorrow. You must trailing her. Make sure she is ok.”

“Aish Hyung, I always this worry and nervous. But, is she okay? Is she sick?” his face really full of fear.

“She sounds okay. Don’t leave her again, or you would lost her for your entire life, Gary-ya!”

“Yes, Hyung..” he says faintly.

Actually, he is the one who always care for her. He would use anyone in front of him. He doesn’t want like a stealer-chance-man. He went club, but all he couldn’t drunk. He afraid that something might happen to Jihyo. He won’t to lose his guard.

 

Jihyo comes alone that day. Her manager already on their office. Jihyo try to contact him, but she couldn’t. So, she just heading to his room.

On the other hand, Gary follows her behind. He parked his car near the lobby. So he could see what is up on inside even a bit. Haha is with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter