Marry?

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My parents told me that we must held our wedding soon..” he said straightforwardly, made her chocked. He approachs her and rubbing her back, “Were you surprised? It’s a good news for every couple. Right? I will make it amazing for us..”

“B.. but... You said, that our relationship just a contract? Why must this far?”

“Married or not, a contract still a contract. We’ll become a contract husband and wife. Don’t you think it’s okay?” he hold her chin, but she quickly avoiding it.

“Are you on your right mind? I am a woman and I actually single, I have my right to make my own decision. It is my life, not yours!” she is start to boiling, almost lost her mind.

“I know, but your life is depend on me, too. You will ended up as soon as possible for being an actress, and your dream? Will be finished..”

“You are really a dark horse. Don’t count your chickens before the eggs have hatched!”

“At any rate, I will marry you. So, prepare yourself...” he said, walking out of his room, leaving the woman confused. After seconds, he is come back, “At least, let’s engage!”

Jihyo was shocked for everything she heard that time, just which poison he drunk before came to her, she just lost for words.

 Back then...

She got proposed, but for being his girlfriend. It was contracted. He told her, that his parent really love her, they are her fans. Being her fans, they asked him to meet her in person. Beforehand, he told her that his father was sick and he just worry about his life. All he need is to see his son got married. He knew that his son is a rich man, but what is the meaning of rich without a family? He thought that his son must marrying someone, and he want that woman is Jihyo. She was in the heat of the moment. All of sudden, out of everyone, Gary’s name comes to her mind, she just hesitated about their relationship, and she made the decision on seconds; to date him, with a contract. One she forgot was, there must be consequences.

And now she is looking at the anything on his room, with terrified. She is okay with her job, but it is her dream, her big dream. On her age, it would be difficult to find another job. She was arranged her to-do-list for years, now, she is reaching them. She can’t jump easily from that. But she can’t marry him, too.

“What should I do?”

“He jumped to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter