The Pillow Talk

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally I could finished this chapter.

And you know, the way Jihyo his head in the recent episode? I really love it!

What is the relationship with this update? Nothing, I just want to share ke ke ke.

Happy reading!!

Jihyo putting the medicine tube on the kitchen table with trembling hands and then she sighed, annoyed. Her head felt heavy and her chest is in pain. After took a deep breath several times, she tried to open the jar lid medicine again. Still can’t. Her hands felt like jelly today. Just at that moment she heard the door open and looked up expectantly. A second later the sound of Gary called her, "Mong Ji?"

Gary is coming home, Jihyo feel relief. She didn’t move from a high stool in the kitchen because she doesn’t want to fall down on the floor after walking a few steps. She was feeling unwell and not powered, so she continued to sit in her place and cried out, "In the kitchen."

A moment later Gary appeared in the kitchen. His hands carrying a plastic bag of dinner, "I sent my Chef to make this-" Gary said, then looked at Jihyo, his brow furrowed immediately worried when he saw the face of a sluggish Jihyo. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked automatically walking to reached her out and touched her cheeks.

"I just felt a little tired today," said Jihyo quickly. "But I couldn’t open it." She held up the medicine tube.

"Here, give it to me," said Gary. "It's time to take the pills? Have you eat?"

Jihyo nodded, "Sukjin Oppa and Jaesuk Oppa come here earlier." She observed Gary, who was opening the medicine tube with ease and pulled out the pills and other pills also that must be eaten by Jihyo tonight from the medicine cabinet.

"Your food? It's okay?" Jihyo ask before swallowing the pills.

"It is okay. I was happy when they say they want to come home." Said Gary then took a glass and filled it with water, "They told me to come. I let them, because I know, today I'm going home quite late." He said, explained.

It was already two weeks that Jihyo stayed with Gary and so far everything runs without problems. Gary modified his room. He even bought oxygen tube and installed it on his bedroom. They… a bit ike a newlywed couple. Gary had to go into the studio this morning. And Jihyo stay at his apartment.

Jihyo parents, especially her mother, relieved and fully support her daughter’s decision to stay with Gary, and his father was a little hesitant to let his daughter was alone with men, unmarried. But his father later concluded that he would rather see someone who accompany Jihyo and ensure that Jihyo is fine rather than Jihyo live alone and no one knows if something happens. And after a brief talk with Gary last week, her father feels more confident with his decision.

"Here. Take your medicine." She dutifully swallowed all the medicine and took a sip of water which already on Gary’s hand.

"How was your day?" Jihyo asked him, then putting down her empty glass on the table.

"Busy. But Gil was far busier," Gary said with a smile. "Yourself?"

Jihyo shrugged slowly. "I'm just sitting here today," she admitted ruefully. "My leg was cramping a few times."

"Why with your feet?"

"I have no idea.."

"I am sure, tomorrow will be better," Gary said soothingly. "Today I feel like I've made some people confused. Several times, I just don’t focus. I even put the rice into a tea. I'm worried about you. And I miss you so much.." He said and pouted like a child.

Jihyo laugh. Gary has always managed to make her laugh, even when he felt bad as it is now. "You are too much, Oppa."

Gary just grinned at her, "I’ll shower first," Gary said and walked out of the kitchen. But when he realized Jihyo remained sitting still in her first place, he turned and asked, "Mong Ji, what are you waiting there? Go into the living room."

Jihyo did want to go into the living room, but she had been planning waited until Gary leave before trying to walk.

"Why? Can you stand?" Gary asked again when Jihyo not answer.

Jihyo bit her lips and finally down from a high stool. When her feet hit the floor, she felt her legs strong enough to sustain it. Maybe she was able to walk without problems.

Gary sighed and said, "You know, if you need help, all you need to do is ask me."

Jihyo shrieked in surprise when suddenly her whole body already in Gary's arms. "Kang Gary! I don’t need to be picked up. I can walk alone!" she protest.

"Okay, then let's assume that I want to carry you. Okay?" Gary said as he walked into the living room with long strides. He sat her on the couch, and Jihyo just muttered softly, he then straightened and smiled broadly.

"Hey, look. Your face is not pale anymore. I think I need to be more frequently carried you."

Jihyo glaring at Gary, but Gary just laughed and walked into his room. Jihyo’s condition is uncertain. There are times when it feels that she is very healthy and can move as usual. But sometimes, like today, she was not powered, shortness of breath, and headache. Jihyo realized lately she is more often feel pain than feel healthy. That means the new medicine given by the doctor did not help much.

In the middle of reading a magazine, she heard the sound of intercom. Jihyo opened her eyes and looked toward the intercom mounted near the door. The bell rang again. She got up from her seat and trying to stand, before walking slowly toward the intercom. She pressed the intercom button to answer, but when she had about to open , she was interrupted by someone’s voice who rang the bell down there.

"Hee Gun? It's me. Open the door. I was almost frozen here."

Jihyo blinked at the sound of the middle-aged woman. Then without thinking, she pushed the button to open the apartment door and let her in.

"Hi, Hee Gun, what ..." she stopped her words and stared at Jihyo with wide-eyed. "Song Ji-hyo-ssi? Why are you here?"

When she heard the question, Jihyo finally realized that she had never considered this possibility. The possibility that anyone, anyone will come to the apartment and questioned the existence of her there. So she didn’t know what to do or say. But anyway, she forced her lips smiled a little and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Eomonim. Come in."

The mother stepped in, but she still looks confused. "Gary is at home?"

"Yes. He's in the shower," said Jihyo and walked slowly back to the sofa.

"But why are you here?" she asked, astonished and followed Jihyo into the sitting room. "And by the way, what happened to you? Are you sick?" she asked after seeing Jihyo walking with the full effort.

Jihyo established herself on the couch and massaged her temples. Her head was spinning heard a barrage of questions by its woman.

"Jihyo live here now, Eomma."

They simultaneously turned to Gary who was standing in the doorway of the living room while drying his hair with a towel.

"What?" the woman asked not understand while Jihyo threw a glare and cautioned toward Gary.

But Gary only lifted a shoulder and said to Jihyo, "Sooner or later people will know. You know that."

Her brow was furrowed. She stared at Jihyo and Gary alternately, and exclaimed, "One of you, please explain to me what you are talking about."

She stared without blinking. She had just heard a lengthy explanation of the girl and her son, and she almost didn’t believe even with a word that she just heard. "Tell me you're just kidding," she said, breaking the silence.

Jihyo turned to stare at Gary who was sitting beside her on the sofa and sighed deeply.

"She'll be fine," said Gary sure. "She's going to be fine."

 

Gary's mother looked up staring at him with inquiring look. "How can you be sure that, son? How can you be calm about it? Honestly, right now I can’t stop worrying. So tell me how you can be as calm as this? You're not worried?" she insisted.

Gary frowned and his jaw was dropped. He swallowed hard and his mother saw Gary’s hands clenched at his sides. Then he stood up from the couch, walked to the window and stood there without saying anything. Just stared blankly out the window.

Gary sighed and broke the silence. "I'm afraid," he said quietly, without looking at his mother. His hands are open and clenched again at his side. "I'm scared. But I can’t possibly show what I felt in front of her presence." He took a deep breath, "Every time her condition worsened and she could hardly walk, I could feel her frustration and I wish I could give all my energy to her," continued Gary, still sounding hoarse and dreamy views of the same. "Every time she had an attack and was crying with pain, I wish I could replace it and take all the pain away from her so she wouldn’t have to feel that pain again even a bit." Gary swallowed his saliva again. "And when she fainted, I could swear I felt my heart stopped beating and I had a great fear, which has never been known. All of me felt paralyzed. At that point I began to imagine the worst, then I realized I was totally unprepared for the worst ." He explained, his eyes were filled with tears, "But I can’t show my weakness like that in front of her. She needs someone who can do it, someone who could help her when she needed, som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter