The Letter

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After filming, they still didn’t made up anything. They went home and doing their routine activities before going to bed. Gary took his phone, scrolling up and down, searching for nothing, yet he is looking for his schedule the day after, he is searching for his manager’s contact on Line, he typed the things he want to. Then he is staring to the ceiling, feeling bad that he couldn’t catching up with her. He sensed something bad had happened, but who is he? There is no right for him.

“Kang Gary, man up….” He says in low voice, just then his phone ringing. He took it, and enter the password. He was surprised when he look Jihyo’s name pop up.

It is me, Oppa.

Just then, he realized that he got it wrong. He didn’t sent the message to his manager, but Jihyo. His mouth was ajar, unsure what he must to do.

“Aish! Ottokke?” he mumbled to himself.

Then he just typed, Ah mianhae, Jihyo-ya..

Gwenchana, Oppa.

Kekeke. Good night, Jihyo-ya. You must be ready to go to dreamland, right?

You know me, Oppa. Kekeke.

Then, have a nice dream.

Gomawo, Oppa. You too.

Hmmm…

Gary looked at the phone, smiling. It was good to have a brief conversation with someone we loved before sleep, he thought. He was smiling ear to ear.

Jihyo-ya, can I call you?

But I am sleepy, Oppa.

And it didn’t made Gary given up, he just tried his best to call her.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Gary imnida..” he could hear her soft chuckled on there. He himself is smiling like a fool. “Jihyo-ya, mianhae.”

“For what, Oppa?”

“I don’t know either…”

Silent. He could hears her breathing which become heavy, she was falling in to a deep sleep, he thought.

“Good night, Mong Ji…”

“Eo.. Good night, gomawo for your love letter, Oppa..”

He was frozen, his heartbeat unconditionally turning up. “Wh.. wh.. what you just say?”

He just heard her chuckled, “Ya! Jihyo-ya?”

“I am sleep now, good night.”

Then without make a dealing, she hung up the phone, leaving him with his confuseness.

On the other hand, a woman still puzzled with the love letter on her hand, the paper was a bit worn-out. Yet, she was really curious with all of the meanings behind it. Yet, she was touched.

---FLASHBACK---

“Jihyo-ssi?”

She was on the middle drinking her Americano, when someone sitting next to her. “Eo? Haha Oppa? Why you called me with –ssi?”

“Because I wanna have a serious conversation with you. Could I?” she nodded lightly, with her mong expression, “By any chance, did you see Gary Hyung is like someone else today? He just not him.” She nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter