I Love You

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading all!

It is almost 4 o’clock , still dawn, Gary already wake up, still on the bench. He couldn’t leave the hospital, since he worries too much. Jihyo’s brother finally arrived last night, accompanying her.

“Aigoo..” he mumbled to himself, there was not much things he could do in the dawn, in addition to re-reading his conversation with Jihyo on Whatsapp. The last conversation they established almost eight months ago. She told him about everything happened that day. And Gary told her too, how he was happy because he could heard her stories.

“I wanna be honest, I just wanted to see and hear your voice which is only one kilometre from me.” He let out a heavy sigh. “You know me very well, it was so easy to make me happy.”

“Oh, Hyung? You are still here?” Moonie who was ongoing asked Gary who currently on his daydream.

Gary smile and nods, “Omo! You scared me. Why are you here? How’s your Noona? Did she eat well lastnight? Did she took the medicine lastnight?”

Moonie knows, it was a concern, “Hyung.. Noona is well right now. So, I think it is better for you to go home.”

“I can’t. I want to make sure she is okay.”

“She is okay. She just asked me to buy her some cakes. She is hungry.” Moonie told Gary and chuckled.

“Jinjja? This early? Then go ahead.”

Moonie nods then pats Gary’s shoulder, “If just Noona know, Hyung.. Ah, I leave first, Hyung. Take a rest!”

Gary stares at Moonie, but his body was make an U-line, “I forgot something, Hyung!” he flashed a grin then running on his Noona’s room.

“Why are you running like that?” Jihyo asked innocently.

“Noona, Gary Hyung is still outside. He didn’t leave. He waited there for you. He was worried. He just a man, which live-but-death. I think you are too much. At least, let him visit you.”

“Yaa.. You don’t know anything. Don’t forced me like that. Shiro…”

“Noona, I didn’t forced you, I just let you to know. In case, you want to know. Mmm.. Or in case, you must to know that there is someone who really love you. You just…pabo, if you didn’t recognized him.” Moonie was opposed his Noona’s relationship before. Now, he found someone who could and would taking care of her, he doesn’t know why, but he just sure.

Moonie’s words were stabbed her heart, she knew, Gary really love her. And she does. But, she was afraid, Gary would leave her if he found out what happened to her yesterday.

“Should I?” she asked herself hesitantly.

“Moonie-ya.. Could you call him? I want to talk. And pretend that you don’t know anything. Don’t back to this room until one hour has ended. Arrasseo?”

Moonie just smiles hearing her words, he was relieved, “Noona, good luck!” he even make a heart line for her before he leave.

He peeked Gary who was staring the floor, “Hyung, palli, go inside. She want to talk with you. Don’t just talk with that floors!”

Gary was shocked, “Yah! Jinjja ru? I.. I… Ani, she want to?”

“Aish this Hyung. Ppalli ka!” Moonie pushing him to the door, “Good luck, Hyung!”

 

“Oppa.. Come here.. “ Jihyo pats the edge of the bed.

Gary follows her, but he helped her to adjusted her position before he sit down, “Gwenchana? Still mad at me? Do you want to hit me? Do it. Do anything to me, so you could calming down. Mianhae…” Gary doesn’t know what to say.

“Aniya Oppa. I am sorry. I am too mean.”

“Ani.. You are not. I am glad that you hate me like before. So, I could thinking what is wrong with me.”

“You are not wrong, Oppa. Let’s not mention about it.”

Gary smiles and caressing her left cheek, “Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter