Shine

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh my... The story is going to end soon....

And I have mixed feeling now.

But anyway, happy reading!

 

It seems everyone was relieved too fast. Jihyo’s condition is not getting better. She was conscious, but she feels imprisoned in her own body. She is assisted by several medical devices to survive. And today, the first snow finally meet the ground.

"You know, today, the first snow finally fell. It seems a bit late, however, I remember the first time we saw the first snow. Perhaps, years ago?" Gary speak to Jihyo, while he her hand softly, "Guess what I brought here?" He asked the girl who did not even answer the chatter before, Gary opened his palms in front of her eyes, he cocked his hand a bit so Jihyo can see clearly what he was carrying, snowflake. "I wanted to bring it here, for you.. You know? The first snow is a snow which is grant for every hopes. Now, pray with me! This snow will convey your prayers." he added, then he clenched his own hands and praying.

Prays that never changed, he prayed with all his hopes. "I've been praying. Did you?" He asked her again, but she could not answer it easily because the oxygen tube installed in , "I'm very happy, because I can be prayed in the first snow with you.. You too, right?" he observed a faint red hue on Jihyo coursed pale cheeks, while the girl was moving her finger slowly, Gary looked up and stared at Jihyo, smiling. He hopes this will end soon. "I think you should rest now. Go to sleep, I'll tidy up this room so you feel more comfortable..".

But before Gary really stands, he watched the girl's eyes were a little shine, "Okay, I'll tell you story," he believes that Jihyo want him to recalled, "Do you remember the story of a village girl and the prince?" He asked briefly, "I do not know how the end of their story. But, surely, slowly, the prince was getting used to the presence of the village girl. Initially, he felt that the village girl turned out to be a pleasant companion for him, then the prince began to realize that he likes to see her smiling and laughing, he began putting her interests above his own interests. The prince hopes, the village girl will stay by his side, and began to look forward, the village girl also feel what his feels," Gary saw a range of emotions flashed in her eyes, but he could not interpret it, "Because the prince falls in love with the village girl. Deeply…" The world seemed to stop spinning for a while, while Gary waiting to see how her reaction afterwards.

"So you know why I do not know how the story ends?" Gary asked, "Because the prince did not know if the village girl allowed him, to love her completely?" Gary looked at the girl, smiling bland, he did not know what he had done for her, "Go to sleep... I'll be here." Gary then pulled the covers over Jihyo’s body, he kissed her forehead softly before leaving the room to see a doctor.

When Gary returned to the room, he made sure she was still asleep. He was just about to turn out the lights in the living room when something flickering on the table to steal his attention. It was Jihyo’s phone, and former agency is calling. Gary decided to answer it. They discuss about Jihyo resign from the agency. And now, they've found the threads. Right after he hung up, he contacted his friend who works as a lawyer. Jihyo’s problem and the agency has been underway since two weeks ago. And now, one problem finally handled.

This time Gary’s phone that flickering, a call from Ji Suk-jin, "Oh, yoboseyo?"

"Gary ya, how about Jihyo's condition?" Asked Sukjin, and Gary smiles immediately, glad to hear that people still care with her.

"She is sleeping now, Hyung .."

"Ah kurae? Then take care of her, Gary-ya .. "

"Yes Hyung .."

"I'll come and visit later. Tell her, that I miss her. And I miss you too. See you .. "

Gary hung up and watched the figure who was still fast asleep. He hates to go alone to the café, and everybody he meets will be asked how Jihyo’s doing now. He hates to sit and drink coffee alone. It seems so long ago that Gary also not living his life well. His mind branched, his body is not known. All he could think about was her. He hoped that the condition of her will soon improve. And she will recharged soon.

Everyone now seems to have known the condition of Jihyo. She had not appeared together in Running Man for so long, and also in other television shows. The news that tell Jihyo was sick, slowly rise to the surface. However, it turns out that it's not a bad thing anyway. As it becomes more and more people who pray for her. The Running Man members are the ones most frequently asked about the condition of Jihyo now. And thank goodness, they can always give a good response.

In addition to the news about Jihyo’s health condition, the news about the relationship between Gary and Jihyo are slowly surfacing too. Gary’s photos often get into dispatch whenever he visited the hospital to meet Jihyo. And, he did not want to contradict it. He just let people speculate and conclude their own. While he only wants to focus on Jihyo’s condition. He thought, when it's the right time, he'll officially announce his relationship with Jihyo.

 

Christmas is coming, Gary brings a giant flower bouqet for Jihyo. Jihyo who is getting better, of course, very pleased to receive a giant flower bouqet from him. But she was a bit sullen because she could not even smell it from close.

"They are so beautiful ..." she can not take her eyes from it.

"But still, you are the most .." Gary is teasing her, but she just pouts , "Do not scowl like that, I'm half dead when I choose those flowers for you. You know, I've got scolded by the owner of the shop because I chose too long .." Gary said, looking annoyed, but it managed to make Jihyo form a small smile, "And I met the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter