Monopolize of Love

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the lack of update, I was so busy these week.

Here, enjoy the Monopolize of Love!

Jihyo rushing herself to her unit, she closed the door immediatelly and sit down at the sofa. She bites her lower lips and smiling shyly. Her right palm is touching her chest, she could feel the unexpected heart beat, it’s run so fast and she just lost control of it. She even bet that her cheeks are red right now. She is still blushing with his kiss. Now, she bites her uper lips, feel the pleasure of his kiss.  The smile still form on her face. She really loves his kiss, but the situation didn’t supported them. Everytime she looked him, the feel of being upset would be comes up and ruined anything. But, anything it is, she try to ignore them all, and put her palms together and place it’s on her chin. She is still blushing. Though her body is all wet, but she just make herself on the sofa. Actually, the tears rolling down before is because she didn’t naive that she want it, but their can’t. Yet, the feel of love and the feel of hate running through her own mind.

“He kissed me.. He does it.. He kissed me...” She mumbling to herself make sure that it is not just a dream. Then she touchs her lips with her fingers, it is seems his lips still remains there, the smell of him still adhere tasty on her. Again, she is smiling shyly even to herself.

“Is he really loves me? But why must too late even to said that he loves me?” a sigh finally come from herself, but the smile didn’t fade away. Still the same smile from her, for him.

“Is it a confessing? Could it be?” she looks blank thinking of that. Couldn’t believe what is the purpose of the kiss. “No, it couldn’t..”. She shakes her head faintly.

Overall, she was upset with them, why he seems didn’t believe himself enough through his feeling. He said, he will let her go, then he became cold. Then he made it up cleared, and then currently he said he loves her. She just confused with their feeling toward each other, why must it pull-in and pull-out, it is love, not a game, she thought. That is why, she cried herself and bursted her anger toward him. Yet she was blushed.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, she was shocked hearing that. She immediatelly jumps out and look at the screen, she could clearly see the figure who stand in front of the door, though at first she is confusing, but then she opens it, “Oppa..”

 “Jihyo-ya..” True enough, it is Kang Gary, standing with all his body is wet. If Jihyo dare enough to look at his eyes, she could found out that he is still crying.

But Jihyo didn’t make any eyecontact with him, afraid she will blushing again, “Don’t bothering me, Oppa.” she then close the door, and hide her blushing face backing the door. But, he is pressing the doorbell again and over again which is it makes her annoyed, “I said, don’t bothering me, Oppa!” She almost shouts loudly.

“I just aspires to return the car keys, it’s yours.” He said with his confusing tone.

Finally Jihyo realized that he drove her with her car. She is pretend to clear her throats and make efforts to get herself together. With silly face, she opens the door, “Oh, thank you Oppa” she said after Gary handing the key to herself.

“Your welcome..”

She glancing at him and bowing her head shyly, “I want make coffee for you.” Knowing that all his body is wet, she is starting to worrying about him, worry if he catch a cold. The offered just split out from .

Gary who shivering silently, was shocked with it, he lift up his head, “Really?”

“You must dried up first before leave. Beside it still heavy rain outside. I will borrow you my clothes..” She said hurridly. Still didn’t look forward at his eyes.

“Your clothes?”

“I.. I have big t-shirt. It must suit at you...”

“What with the underwear? Mine is wet, too.”

“YA!” she is shutting the door immediatelly, throw herself at floor and her cheeks is burning now. The heartbeat who want to lose, also beating faster after hearing his words.

Gary is stare at the door blankly, he let out a small smile on his lips. “It is so funny..” he thought. After awhile, he knocks it door again, “Jihyo-ya, I am cold..” He teasing her, but he thought she will never open it door again for him. He finally realized that he should not ask thing like that. But when he turns his body to reach the elevator, some sweet voice calling him.

“Get in.” She said shortly.

 Gary follows her behind, “Is it okay?”

“Hmmm” Jihyo just answer his question with her murmur. She walk to her bedroom and took her t-shirt for him. The size is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter