Made Up

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

I am back, sorry for coming back (again) in this week.

I hope you are ok. Happy reading,

And have a great Friday!!^^

Jihyo feel that she should be wrapped her scarf in the middle of the Summer like this. She’s shivering from the morning. But today, she needs to filming Running Man. Filming began on the morning of the day. Oh, maybe not. The members are only asked for a meeting in the SBS building before the shooting. Jihyo wearing a scarf. Though the scorching sun started shining.

"How can I walk with a scarf like this?" She grumbled.

"Jihyo-ya!" Someone calls her out.

"Eo, Haha Oppa?"

"You've made up with Gary, isn’t it?" He asked, then grinned.

Jihyo just stared with a question-face on Haha, did Gary even tells Haha that they both are not on good terms?

"I don’t know what he had done until you’re upset and avoiding him. But I was very happy when you forgive him. You know, he almost died because of frustration."

"Die? Frustration?” asked Jihyo, doesn’t understand, "I don’t understand what you mean. Really."

"He's really almost destroy Seoul! No one dared to even approach him. Gary Hyung was just angry. He even injured his own fingers .." Haha explained as he walked toward the SBS.

Jihyo frowned still unsured, "Kwang Soo told him to come into the room inside because you want to see him."

"I?"

Haha nodded, pressed the elevator button, and immediately entered the lift, and there is Kwang Soo in it.

"What do you want?" Jihyo asked.

Haha and Kwang Soo just smiled, "Talk to him."

"You must have made him into its knees, Noona?" Kwang Soo couldn’t resist to teasing her, "Gary Hyung looks very happy and quiet today. Yesterday, I almost become a victim." Kwang Soo giggling.

"I? what are you talking about? Who I create genuflect to me? There is no."

The elevator they were riding tinkled once before opening the door.

"Let us prove after this!" Haha grinned. He pushed forward Jihyo to one room which is usually used by the Running Man members. Kwang Soo opened the door, right after Haha pull Jihyo’s body and hugged her tightly.

Gary eyes widened, he jumped up from his seat, "YA!"

Jihyo winced at the sound of Gary which is a little jarring, and then she Haha and Kwang Soo who just chuckled, "You see? I told you. "

Jihyo stared at Haha and Kwang Soo surprised, but she suddenly felt a strong gripping on her shoulder. Gary put his arm around her shoulder. "I am sorry."

"Is this the way you apologize?" Jihyo asked him then shrugged, annoyed by Gary’s arm that is on it.

Haha and Kwang Soo looked at each other and left the room. They hope they will talk to each other and improve relations between them.

Gary then looked to Jihyo which seemed to have been lost in thought, his face a little pale, "Jihyo-ya?"

Jihyo looked up and then she saw Gary’s right hand which was bandaged, "What's wrong with your hands?"

"Ah no. Just a little injury."

"So, what Haha Oppa means when he says you're not yourself these past few days?"

Gary immediately wanted to curse his friend, but he managed to control himself, "It was all because of your sins."

"Me?"

Gary nodded, leaning his body on the couch and closed his eyes, "You disappeared from me."

"Me?"

"You disappeared without even giving me a chance to apologize." Gary justify his position, this time he looked at Jihyo’s face, “You disappear without even giving me a chance to explain why I'm so mad at you that day.” He sighed softly, "You disappear, even when I am worrying you so bad." He clenched his hands strong, as if he need to say something. "Stupid!" He cried, "I'm very worried about you !!" Gary couldn’t hold back any longer, but he grabbed the little body in front of him, and hugged her tightly.

Now Gary is already feeling much better. He could see her, hear her voice, and even hugged her, made Gary feel much better.

"Oppa .. Don’t hurt yourself. I .. I'm fine. Really.."

Gary looked at her in, "Really?"

Jihyo just nodded and smiled.

"About that time, I'm sorry. You know, I'm just worried about you. "Then Gary took a box, there is a sandwich in it, "Eat. You must be hungry. You must left on this early morning."

Jihyo staring at the box, she then took her own box, "No, I take breakfast for myself."

"It is true, but it was moldy. I think you definitely don’t want to eat that moldy bead." Gary chuckled and smiled.

Jihyo gasped when she saw she was carrying the moldy bread, "Eo?" That was bread that she had bought one week ago. She really intend to dispose of that moldy bread, but she decided to go to take shower first. And unknowingly, she just mistaken them.

Jihyo then took her tumblr, there is coffee in it, Americano. Gary sighed, shaking his head, "Everyone should have breakfast. Can’t you just going to continue drink coffee every morning? Remember, too much coffee doesn’t good for your health."

"Yes."

"Try it first." Gary opened his box.

"No."

"Why? Afraid if I'll poison you?"

Jihyo looked up after hearing it, "Maybe, who knows?"

Gary pursed his lips, stoic, "No poison. Uri Eomma made it. She came to stay for a few days. And she got up very early to prepare it for you. Do you think that uri Eomma would poison you?"

"Your mother knows me?"

"Yes. Even many people know you."

"Your words were as if I am the woman who is not good."

"I really don’t mean to say that," and he added impatiently, "Really, eat it. For God's sake, it's no poison."

Jihyo finally obeyed at Gary. Gary watched the girl munching the sandwich with a smile, "How are you?"

"Good," replied Jihyo fast.

Gary just looked at her then raised his eyebrows up, watching her thoroughly in case anything goes wrong with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter