My Woman

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You will be my bride?" Gary asked in disbelief, he nodded his head slowly, "Go to sleep, we'll discuss it later." he smiled. Then rushed to exit the bedroom.

"You're not going to stay?"

Gary stopped and turned, "You want me to stay?"

Jihyo nodded slowly, "My heart is still noisier. So, sleep here, with me."

Gary swallowed his saliva, the woman, had just asked him to sleep on one bed, really?

"I'm just going to sleep, nothing else. So never mind all sorts!" Jihyo explained, half annoyed when he saw Gary's face turned into a mischievous face, "Besides this is your room, right?"

Ah yes true, "Yes .. It's my room. You're right." Gary scratched his head, "All right. I'll take care of you tonight. I'll make sure you could sleep soundly."

"Call!" Jihyo a relieved smile, "Can you lend me your arm?"

Gary looked at his own arm wonder, "Ah .. My pleasure." He adjusted her head on his arm. His heartbeat was beating even faster. After a few weeks, he finally could sleep with her. No, he could be her guardian angel, for tonight.

"Song Ji Hyo, did you accept the proposal?" Gary asked quietly. But he heard only the sound of heavy breathing of the girl. "You fell asleep? That quickly?" Gary smiled and looked at her lovingly. "Ah, if only I could take your place.." Gary sighed when he saw her chest flared up quite quickly, "You sure you're okay? Here, let me put the mask for you.." He raised his head slowly and then put the oxygen masks on her, "Sleep well. There will be a wonderful day for me." Gary rolling his eyes, "Ani, for us .." He then put his hand under Jihyo’s head. "Ah, I want to kiss you .." he looked at her face lovingly, "How about this? I need to be .. So I could sleep well ..”

 

"Oppa, today I will meet up with Joong Ki, how could I be late?" she muttered when she just woke up, "I slept long enough like tonight?"

Gary had just a shower and was drying his hair with towel just smiled at the woman's hair is quite a mess. Even her face is still cute.

"Oppa ... You should not dry out your hair in front of me! You even still wearing a towel!" Jihyo shut off and cover her eyes, she could feel the heat in her cheeks.

"Why? I am y, hu? Am I?" Gary even took the opportunity to . "Arasseo ~ I'm going out now."

"Aish ~ Jinjja!" Jihyo then walked into the bathroom, but her legs again, feels like jelly, she suddenly fell to the floor, "What should I do ..." she murmured softly. She tried to straighten her legs, but it seems quite difficult to move, "Calm down, Cheon Sung Im. Calm down..." she tried to wiggle her feet. It's very annoying.

While on the other hand, Gary preparing breakfast, he was singing happyly. He was very happy at all even when he wakes up from his sleep. It seemed he was very excited today. "What shall I cook? What if she was bored with my toast?" Gary opened the fridge, "Well I'm going to make a salad." He took some fruits and vegetables and wash and cut it, "I miss my caramel macchiato so bad." He murmured to himself, "But I shouldn’t drink it. In the sake of Jihyo." He even promised by clenching his hands, then nodding.

The girl that on difficulties still struggling. She felt very weak at all, "I've had how many years running. Why now it’s even very difficult to just controlling you?" Jihyo hit her legs softly, "Come on ... I don’t want Gary Oppa to know this. You must quickly recover!" She regulate her breathing slowly that also begins to interfere with her life, "Ah.. I am driving crazy!" Jihyo justify her position, she was trying to grab the soles of her feet, she was sure she could stand. This is actually not the first, but still she felt disturbed.

"Mong Ji~ Mong Ji~ Mong Ji~ Mong Ji! Breakfast is ready, come here ppali! "Gary call her with a little dance while putting the plates on the table, "Breakfast menu is different this time, you'd like! Come here!"

Jihyo snorted in disgust, "Even my struggle has not managed when Gary Oppa finish cooking."

Gary approached Jihyo after losing his temper. He was surprised to get the girl was trying to stand up, "Are you okay?" He said to her with haste.

Jihyo just bowed her head, "Stay away. I can do it myself."

Gary breathed in exasperation, "How is it possible? Come on I'll help!" Gary was just about to lift her body, but Jihyo avoid fast. "What is wrong? Let me help you!"

"I ... I've been trying hard to stand. But my legs, my feet is hard for me to control it." Jihyo said, slapping her legs in frustation, "I wanted to be alone, leave me alone!"

Gary biting his lower lip, "Your legs are a little swollen?"

Jihyo soon see her legs, right, her leg is slightly swollen. She even just realized it because she was too busy looking for ways to stand. She was sure it must have been too much blood accumulates in that area. "Oppa .. It will soon improve. You don’t need to worry."

Without answering Gary grabbed her little body and then lift her to the front of the bathroom sink, "You can wash your face right now. I'll help you." Gary slowly realize her body and put his arm around her shoulder.

Jihyo sullen immediately opened the water tap and washed her face. After that Gary immediately wipe her face, "You must be fresh in the morning. Positive in the morning can make a positive life for a full day. "

"I got to meet Joong Ki today. I had an appointment with him, but how is this?" Jihyo muttered.

"You're talking about another man in front of me?" Gary asked then pursed his lips, "This time I will forgive. All right, I forgive you.."

Jihyo smiled sarcastically, "What is wrong, Oppa?"

"Forget it. Brush your teeth." Gary said while preparing toothbrush and paste while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter