True Love On The Wrong Time

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their heart are matched.

His whole body was shaking. He did not know why he did the test, and even he did not know why the test results indicate a match. Gary as his body can no longer sustain a stocky, he fell right in front of the doctor's room. He tried to calm himself, he took a breath, and exhale, repeatedly. He did not know if he was getting good news or bad news. He did not understand why he felt compelled to do it? Is it true love?

Gary then headed to Jihyo’s house, with the feeling that are not known. He ordered a taxi and decided to leave his car at the hospital. He knew, driving is not a good thing for now. He found Jihyo was asleep with an oxygen mask on .

"She was attacked again .." Moonie said softly, "Though she had just come out of the hospital.. But why she would be like that again?"

Gary looked at the girl, he was not familiar with her face which pale and limp, he hated that face, but he try to be okay for that. He missed her red lips that she always gave. He missed her smile and her good spirit. He hated to see her become a weak girl, who did not even know when she could run again. A tear rolled down on his cheeks. He felt sick every time he saw the girl lying weakly like this. Gary wants half of Jihyo’s pain, could be him who bear it for her. He will strive to prevent the angel of death approaching her, he now understood, love is about daring to go, or being left out. And he chose to go. Because he was going to die, if he must  being left out by her.

Meanwhile, Jihyo is awake, she saw a man with a worried face in front of her, soon, she chuckled seeing his worry face, never change, "What is with that face? Come here.." she said weakly, patting the side of the bed.

Gary is walking into her, and all he could think is, that he should do the transplant. He should gives her, his heart. He can not bear it anymore. "Why were you attacked?" He asked almost with no voice, "You must promise to me, that you would not do it again..."

Jihyo looked at him, confused with the man in front of her, "Did not I already told you, that I would be attacked again, I would be fainted again, I .. I would do that, all over again..."

Gary shooks his head, "No .. You'll not do it again. I am sure. You'll be cured. You could back to be a great actress. You can do whatever you want. You can do that again. You know? When the morning come again the next day, you'll wake up and your tight schedules already wait for you there .."

Jihyo just stares at Gary. She does not get what he is trying to explain. She knows, she herself is missing her job right now. She want that bunch of activities again. It was annoying for her to be on a hectic day, but it was more annoying to suffering arhytmia, even she can not control her own heart. She was tired.

"You've suffered too much. It would be paid off, soon.." Gary talk to her with his serious tone, she knows, everything would be like magic if he already talked with such voice. “Trust me..”

“Are you alright? You seem tired? Where were you?”

“I am alright. I just fall asleep, I am sorry..” he said as his thumb caressing her eyebrow, “Still sleepy? Go sleep… I am here.”

And suddenly she feels safe.

 

Her CEO was calling her from this early morning. They want to discuss about her career. If she want to make a break with it, they are okay. "Here, I thought that you need to rest. And you can not come back with your sickness."

"What? What sickness?"

"Listen to me, Song Ji-hyo-ssi. Because it is not linked with our past relationship or whatsoever, but, you are still on my agency. That's mean, that our agency have you. And since we already canceled all of your jobs, we did not..."

"Make money?" Jihyo is trying to get herself together. She knows what he is trying to explain.

"Yes, that's why, you are understanding things like this. And I like it."

She holds her breathes, trying to control them, "Okay. I'll leave this agency. Our contract would be the end, right from now!"

"Uh-hu! You are so fast. But, there is one chance for you, just if you gonna be my wife.." he chuckled while turning on his cigarette. “You know, we must pay big for your cancelled drama..”

Jihyo just bows her head. She was supposed to do the drama, all the filming schedule already on her hand, but she couldn’t make it even for the reading session.

“Okay, you are no longer on our agency anymore.. But you know, our wedding will-”

“Stop! You already agreed with our relationship, but why are you bringing them all over again?” Jihyo really is mad at him, and now, he brought up the same topic again. "Listen! I will not be your wife. And I'll never be your wife!" She leaves the room, and bang the door hardly.

 

"What? How could they used their actresses to make money?" Gary opened his mouth a gap, after she told him about her agency, she boiled up and throw her feeling into him at the car.

"Oppa, it is necessary though.." she could not think anything again, "Any agencies would be doing the same. I mean, we just their cash cow." She was upset. Not because she lost her agency, but it feels like she lost her whole job. How could she meets the right agency in this situation. She feels more far from her job.

"Honey, do not be like that. It was your decision after all. And I am sure, it was the right decision. It such a way, to get out of that man .. And you'll be find the right agency, the which one that would treat you better..." Gary is trying to reassured her. But, she did not answer anything, just staring at her little bag. "I can do it for you. I am doing it for you.."

Jihyo finally tilted her head, "You? Which one you?"

"I'll be your agency .." he nods in his believe, "Why not, you are my wife-soon-to-be, and is not it okay for a husband to help his wife?"

Jihyo almost bursted in laughter after hearing that, "My husband ... That is not easy as you think..."

And her phone is beeping, a message from her ex-agency.

She is reading it thoroughly, and he is waiting for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter