Our Ace, Our Responsibility

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, Jihyo back together with Running Man family. She brought a few pairs of clothes with the stripes motif, and gave it to the members. She also brought pizza for all the crew and members that day. 

"Wow! Daebak, Noona! "Said Kwang Soo happy.

"Is there a party?" Jaesuk exclaimed, laughing broadly. Although it was not the first time the member brought something and sharing it with each others, but still, they always have a fun. Feeling grateful for having each others in their life.

"How are you today? Why are you even didn’t reply to any chat in group?"Asked Sukjin, a little anxious.

Jihyo chuckled, she remembered once when they were every morning, afternoon, and evening reportedly asked her about that day. Jihyo happy because they always keep attention on her. However, she didn’t want to lie. So, she just let it alone.

"Instead of answering, you laughed. You know, we were all worried. Haha Hyung said, your apartment was empty." Kwang Soo added.

"Ah .." Jihyo nodded slowly, "I live in my parents' house. And, sorry to make you worry."

"Actually, what's wrong with you?" Jaesuk asked in a serious tone.

"I am alright."

Jongkook, Haha and Gary soon joined when they saw the others were gathered. Gary surprised to looked at Jihyo, he actually just picked Jihyo from her parents' house yesterday, he deliberately asked, "Why is your face so pale?" He was worried. Always worried.

"I .. I just forget to have breakfast.” Jihyo lie.

"You think, I don’t know when you're being serious and when you're lying?" Asked Sukjin, holding his chin.

"I .. don’t lie .." And she again lied to the dozens of questions after it.

 

#Flash back

Gary picked Jihyo from her parents' house. Tomorrow they have schedule for Running Man’s filming. And Gary didn’t want Jihyo drive her own car alone. It's the first time for him to go to Jihyo parents’ house. And, of course, he was very nervous. He brought some fruits with him.

"So this is a man who you always mention before?" Jihyo’s dad asked barely when Gary even just reached the doorway.

Gary almost froze, didn’t believe he would say that, even in their first meeting.

"What is wrong, Appa?" Jihyo nudged her father gently, "Oppa, come in. You mustn’t eat lunch yet, right? "

Gary smiled nervous to answer, his eyes gazing at Jihyo with what-should-I-do look.

Jihyo’s father laughed quietly seeing Gary on his state, "What is wrong with you? You seem have a very tense?” He chuckled, “That is why I cannot wait to tease you before." He said then patted Gary slowly.

"Appa? Why are you doing this!" Jihyo bowed with a shy smile. Somehow, however, she was waiting for Gary to come to her house.

They gathered in the dining room. Jihyo’s mother and her sister have prepared a variety of food for their special guest that day. After eating, Jihyo getting ready in her room. While Jihyo’s parent accompany Gary, they’re chatting. Without them knowing, now that they're getting closer.

"We couldn’t accompany her in Seoul. I still have a project that must be completed. And you know, take care of the move is not easy. Yesterday Moonie had volunteered, but he was busy with his work. So with is her sister." Jihyo’s dad said.

"Yeah, so we are very happy if there is one helped us to see Jihyo there." His wife added.

Gary smiled a little, "I'll keep my eyes on her, I'll make sure she is okay."

"Thank you, son .."

#End of Flashback

 

Once the final mission is completed, Jihyo back down to the rest room. She was very tired. She could feel the cold sweat gathering on her forehead. Her heart a little hurt. She had a headache too. And it seems that she almost threw up if she was not holding it earlier.

"Noona?" Kwangsoo pats her shoulder, "Gwenchana?"

Jihyo didn’t looked at him, her chest already hurted. She's heavily breathes. Her hand searching for her bag.

Kwangsoo was shocked, he was hurridly took her bag, "Why?"

Jihyo took her pills and put them on her trembling hand. Kwangsoo was panicked, he took a bottle and give it to her, "Here, Noona .."

Kwangsoo looked at his Noona with his worry face. He her back slowly. Trying to make her more calm. Gary who had just finished immediately approached Jihyo in her room. He saw Kwangsoo is her back gently. So, he rushed himself.

"Jihyo-ya?"

"Eo .. Hyung .." Kwangsoo muttered in his words, "Noona Noona .. just barely breathes."

Gary looked at his dongsaeng for a while, then have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter