Decision

Speak Up, Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After releasing their feel, Jihyo finally fall asleep on his arms. He looked at her face, which for some reason, this time like looking into the face which is already very familiar with it. The more he looks, the more he fell in love with her. Her face was very natural with no makeup, just trace of the tears that have been dried by a few strands of hair stuck to it. He then touchs her cheek, trying to take off a few strands of hair that blends with tears.

"You must have been through the hard days. I'm sorry." he whispered softly. He then carried her -in a bridal style- to bed. He is tucking her in bed. He did not take his eyes from her as he was tucking her in bed.

"Good morning, sleep well, Mong Ji-ya~" Gary was confused, between to return or just stand still in the Jihyo’s. But then, he finally decided to make Jihyo some food, she must be hungry. He is walking to the fridge, he looks at it thoroughly. But, her fridge is almost empty. Then he decides to go to the supermarket, having her fridge full.

As he arrived at the supermarket, as someone who detail, he searched from the right side to the left side of the supermarket. Fulfilling a trolley with different kinds of food. He bought some fresh vegetable, just in case that it would be expired soon than any other things. He bought milk, banana milk, yogurt, and do not forget her favorite strawberry juice. He also did not forget to buy some for her Americano sachet. In an instant, the basket was filled almost half full.

When Gary was busy choosing a pasta sauce, his phone rang.

"Oppa, you were left?" Jihyo's sleepy voice just running on his ears.

"Good morning, Jihyo-ya. It is still 10, go back sleep."

"You were left?" She just repeat her question.

"Yes, I will be back soon. Just sleep, and then I will wake you up. "

Jihyo just frowned hearing that, she is missing him already. "Where are you now, Oppa? I will catch after you. "

"Aniya .. You just sleep, I am on the supermarket, I will make us breakfast." He said, trying to speak on the low level, he afraid that someone would notice him.

"Lunch?"

Gary chuckled, "Ah yes, lunch. Just sleep, okay? "

Jihyo pouted but then formed a smile, "I will not sleep. I am waiting you home, oppa. "

"Okay then. Wait for me, hu? Oh, perhaps do you need something, Jihyo-ya?”

"Mmmmm .. Ice cream?"

"Ya! In this cold weather?"

"You've asked me, Oppa .."

Gary let out the short sigh, "Arrasseo, do not naughty at home, Jihyo-ya. Annyeong!"

Jihyo could not help but laugh hearing his advice, "Annyeong, oppa. Oh, let's make-lunch together, I will not sleep. Jinjja! "

Gary just nods his head, then continue to shopping.

It tooks him one hour to shop, he make sure the expired dates all are long enough. Also he make sure that he bought everything she needs. Then he back to her units.

Meanwhile, the woman already in her deep sleep. Gary who did not forgot brought the card, entering her units and found her figure, sleeping soundly on the sofa. He attempt to look at her nearer, soon, he knows that she is in her deep sleep, "Indeed, uri sleeping beauty. You,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter